Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 301 to 320 of 5,926

veeflames

Calling all Australian 3DS gamers here! Three codes available! If you're interested, let's discuss: [email protected]

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

patrick315

Hi all,

Here are some Aussie 3DS codes. First come, first served. Go Packers!

A07878E50CUKCKF3
A0783U7Q06KHTBR3
A078AJKH0A01ML9M
A0786D0T2NKLEJFM
A07831RH2P25UTJK
A0789Y7807R82BWS

Cheers

patrick315

Mercy_Lost

Okay, right, so this mh4u xl, d'you guys think the game is really preinstalled or is a download code? If it is preinstalled, that means that transferring an account to it will wipe it right? And how can software be preinstalled without being logged into an account?

Mercy_Lost

hcfwesker

Mercy_Lost wrote:

Okay, right, so this mh4u xl, d'you guys think the game is really preinstalled or is a download code? If it is preinstalled, that means that transferring an account to it will wipe it right? And how can software be preinstalled without being logged into an account?

Went to club nintendo support because I had the same concerns. Apparently, the game is pre-installed. But, when you do a system transfer, it only deletes the pre-installed game, but allows you to redownload MH4U after the transfer. This is just what i read from an actual CN support member response to someone else with the same question. http://techforums.nintendo.com/message/147905#147905

Edited on by hcfwesker

Friday the 13th Switch Discord: https://discord.gg/KGqkJaN

Nintendo Network ID: hcfwesker | Twitter:

Aviator

Mercy_Lost wrote:

It is preinstalled (at least it was with the 3U bundle).

Also, is you transfer from your old 3DS, the transfer puts everything onto the new 3DS, with whatever on the new one intact.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

dwuuuu

Anyone want to join me online the code is

48-7264-0399-3481

pass code is 9999

dwuuuu

3DS Friend Code: 0920-1098-8712 | Nintendo Network ID: dwuuuu

Rezalack

@Spoony_Tech All your codes spoken for if you get some man? Hoping that I get some codes here.. if I do I'll be sure to hold on to one for you and I'm sure I'll have a spare one in case anyone else wants one, no promises though not sure if my IRL friend will want it or not.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Spoony_Tech

Rezalack wrote:

@Spoony_Tech All your codes spoken for if you get some man? Hoping that I get some codes here.. if I do I'll be sure to hold on to one for you and I'm sure I'll have a spare one in case anyone else wants one, no promises though not sure if my IRL friend will want it or not.

It all depends on if my other friend gets a code or not. If he does then I'll have 3 to give away. I want my son to get into the series but I think I can wait on that. You will be third in line if I get them and others I have promised them to also get them. One of my other friends won't want 3 of his either and maybe I can get them as well.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MegaMari0

Aviator wrote:

Mercy_Lost wrote:

It is preinstalled (at least it was with the 3U bundle).

Also, is you transfer from your old 3DS, the transfer puts everything onto the new 3DS, with whatever on the new one intact.

YEP. Lifted directly from Nintendo's site.

Target System

Tap "Yes" to accept the transfer.

Source System

Read the transfer information and tap "Next" to continue.
Tap "Yes" to confirm.
Tap the blue "Transfer" button to continue.

TARGET SYSTEM

Tap "Delete" to confirm deletion of all Nintendo 3DS data on the target system's SD Card. Tap the blue "Delete" button to begin the transfer.
If "Do Not Delete" is selected, the Target system will request to perform the transfer without deleting the Nintendo 3DS data on the SD Card. Tap "Yes" to begin the transfer.
When the transfer is complete, tap "OK" to restart the system.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

buildz

The demo is great. I still can't beat "Hunt the Gore Magola". I can survive for about 15 minutes before I faint once, then another 10 before he unleases a SUPER-MEGA-OVERPOWERED-ULTRA-VERSION5000 bomb which 1-shots me even with about 95% health. This is in single player.

"Things don't always go to plan - so don't plan, then nothing can go wrong! Right..?"

Nintendo Network ID: jBuildz17

cbkummer

@buildz I haven't played 4, but as a veteran Monster Hunter let me give you a quick tip. Learn when he's going to do that attack (all monsters have tells showing what they're going to do, you just need to keep fighting them to learn what they are) and either get out of the way, if possible, or just leave the area. Monster Hunter is HARD, but no monster is unbeatable.

cbkummer

KO-Cub

I haven't beat Mission 3 yet, but only cause it's the first MH game I've played. It grows Purple horns meaning it'll go aggro and do a lot of damage. Better avoid at all cost and go in carefully. I tend to jump attack a lot, and getting it to area 5 would be the best case. I only know this much on first try. But I did play Dark Souls. It didn't seem so hard.

Edit: In a place where it's difficult to Jump attack like area 7 should hoped to be avoided.

Edited on by KO-Cub

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

6ch6ris6

i havent been able to do a single jump attack so far. but havent really tried either

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

cbkummer

Jump attacks . . . MAN I hope I get a code when they come to NA. I really want to try that new mechanic out.

cbkummer

cbkummer

Also, new guys, make sure you're trying out all the weapons. One of the beauties of Monster Hunter is every weapon feels like you're playing a different game.

cbkummer

Joeynator3000

...so no NA codes yet?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

I keep refreshing my email and nothing. Slow NA as usual. Sad, so sad

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

KO-Cub

Oh. Well, never played any other MH, but if it is a new mech than it goes like this...
You dash/roll or sprint off an edge to jump then attack in mid air to air attack. It's used to hop on top of bigger Monsters and stab it like crazy.
After you hop on them, press the attack button to fill the the gauge. But monsters do try to throw you off and the monster icon will try to chase your blue bar. The monster icon will go red when they try to throw you off. You hold block to stop the red icon from increasing too fast.
After it's done flailing you get that gauge up by attacking. Filling it to the max will make it stunned and you can throw attacks at them none stop without any fear.
In Dark Souls, it's the same way but it does massive damage instead. That's why I'm just prone to doing it. Hell this maybe the first MH I ever get. It's pretty good.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Joeynator3000

People are comparing this to Smash's demo codes...apparently we didn't get ours till sometime at 5 in the afternoon. So I'm guessing that's when we'll be getting these. :c

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.