Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 5,926

FattyWhale_42

@JaxonH

Hey, sorry I'm just getting back to you. I'd been watching the forum most of the day, but since I hadn't heard anything, I got busy doing something else. But I just finished eating, so I should be good to go if you're still willing to help me out.

And as for hunting with "randoms", I keep an eye on the GameFAQs MH board, and reading the comments by a large chunk of the posters doesn't make it seem too enticing.

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

JaxonH

@FattyWhale_42
Trust me. In no way does GameGaqs represent the majority of Monster Hunters. That place a joke, full of ignorance and fanaticism.

If you want to see a REAL monster hunter community, join here http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/55239/ THAT is a monster hunter community. 9 times out of 10 you'll be hunting without good people. Try for yourself sometime and you'll see. Worst case you boot em from your room or disconnect after the hunt. Personally, I like joining other people's rooms and helping. I'd recommend trying a search for the monster or star quests you want to hunt and join a room. Hunt a round or two, don't like the group, leave and join new hall.

Anyways, gimme a few minutes and I'll post the ID

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

FattyWhale_42

@JaxonH

Good to know! Thanks for the tips!

I'll be ready.

FattyWhale_42

JaxonH

@FattyWhale_42

31-1557-7976-7518
Pass 9876

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

dkxcalibur

I bought it guys! I made my final decision and choose MH4 over Xenoblade.

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

JaxonH

dkxcalibur wrote:

Let us know when you get to high/g rank we can do some hunts

dkxcalibur

JaxonH wrote:

dkxcalibur wrote:

Sounds like a plan. Any tips?

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

Spoony_Tech

dkxcalibur wrote:

Good choice but you really didn't have a bad one. If you need help and I'm available let me know. I'm still only rank 5 and that's high rank.

As for tips, always come prepared for anything. As you rank up some times more then one monster will show it's ugly face lol.

Don't sell anything As even spider webs have great value. I learned that the hard way in tri years ago.

Also main a weapon set but also sub one or 2 more just incase you get stuck. Say for instance you use sword and shield as a main but it's just not getting some of the more difficult monsters down. Or you can't reach certain body parts of larger monsters. Its good to have variety as only certain parts come from certain areas of the monsters body. For instance you need to cut off a monsters tail but you need the right weapon to do it. Sure you can hop online and get help with that if you like but not all weapons will do it.

You will learn most as you go and that's the fun part of the game. I still almost learn something new everyday.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

FattyWhale_42

Thanks a lot guys! That was fun!

We'll have to do it again sometime.

FattyWhale_42

Eel

Thanks for all the hunting!

I guess I'll gather armor stones to level up my new pieces of armor.

... Later.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

MorphMarron wrote:

Thanks for all the hunting!

I guess I'll gather armor stones to level up my new pieces of armor.

... Later.

What rank are you now and which armor set?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

I'm G1, and slowly upgrading from HR pink rathian to G pink rathian (because the skills are the same, I can mix old and new without losing them).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Joeynator3000

I would have been online (well it would kick me offline eventually anyways, lol), but...Xenoblade...lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

That makes sense @MorphMarron. I got my high rank Silver Rathalos set 2 days ago all by my lonesome. Took only about 12 Silver Rath and about 6 Rathalos to get it. Dud a few more for a sword as well though. I think I'm really close to start ranking up here next week.

MERG said:

Eel

Ooh impressive, I hear he's quite strong.

I haven't really tried to solo any HR hall monsters yet... Though I guess I should be more than capable of doing so.

Is their HP adjusted to accommodate the amount of players?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Joeynator3000

...I thought their health was fixed regardless. o.o

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Haru17

dkxcalibur wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

dkxcalibur wrote:

Sounds like a plan. Any tips?

Hunt with friends, if it's your first MH game go online or learn with a local buddy. Be chill and most people will be chill in return. Monster Hunter is an actual polished ARPG, so reflexes and positioning strategy don't hurt either. Sometimes you need to hang back, dodge, and observe movement patterns, so don't go too aggro when attacking.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Haru17

Query; how do you guys farm Strong armor spheres in G rank? I can only get 1-3 of them per gathering quest.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.