Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 2,701 to 2,720 of 5,926

Spoony_Tech

dkxcalibur wrote:

Can anyone tell me how many blocks a downloaded MH4 takes up?

To be exact 20,806. If course there is dlc to add to that.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Iggly

MorphMarron wrote:

That makes me wonder, can a big monster kill another big monster during a hunt by accident?

It's possible for that to happen, though you'd have to be in the same area as them and make their attacks hit each other since normally they won't go after each other. People often use this strategy for arena quests since it works.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

JaxonH

MorphMarron wrote:

That makes me wonder, can a big monster kill another big monster during a hunt by accident?

In MH3U monsters could indeed damage other monsters. Guess if they got the final blow in it could happen, theoretically.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Spoony_Tech

I found a Weathered Great Sword I upgraded once for nothing but the second upgrade holy crap. It only goes to a rare 6 but 720 attack, blue sharpness length I've never seen in any weapon yet (as in I wouldn't need to sharpen it for like half an hour of fighting), and 550 Dragon. The only downside is it takes 70 Earth Crystals and I only have 23.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

I've always wanted to try upgrading one of those old weapons you find sometimes to see if I get something good out of it, but I'm always afraid I'll get burned.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Hy8ogen

@Spoony_Tech I upgraded the worn Hammer to the Pulsating Core. Rank 6, 780 dmg, 550 dragon atk and massive blue sharpness. You have no idea how long it took me to gather all the earth crystals lol. But dayum the hammer looks smexy.

Who wants to do some G2 quest?

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

nacho_chicken

MorphMarron wrote:

I have several of those rusty old weapons. I wonder if there's a hunting horn like them.

There is. The playable songs are pretty decent, if not standard. It also never goes past White sharpness.

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

MisterMan

I've been doing some Charm Marathon Hunting on Sergios:

and I got some good charms. I'm finally able to gem in Earplugs to my Regios armor set. Would you all recommend going with Earplugs over Attack Up (S)? I also have Evasion gemmed in. I go back and forth between hunting with a Glaive and a hammer. Thanks.

MisterMan

Spoony_Tech

I would always take ear plugs over attack up small. I think the extra shots on some monsters negates attack up small. Some of those monsters will scream 3 to 4 times in a row.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

yokokazuo

JaxonH wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

In MH3U monsters could indeed damage other monsters. Guess if they got the final blow in it could happen, theoretically.

I was hunting with a couple of friends one time in 3U and a Great Jaggi took out a Barroth for us haha.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Hy8ogen

@Jazzer94 I'm down.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Iggly

@Jazzer94 I can help, though I gotta buy pizza soon so I dunno if you guys will be already be hunting by the time I get the pizza and eat it.

Joeynator3000

I'm busy working on Teo's Charge Blade, lol. Which is going to take a while because of Seregios' dissenter thing. Also thinking about Rajang's armor if I can unlock it. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Jazzer94

Iggly wrote:

@Jazzer94 I can help, though I gotta buy pizza soon so I dunno if you guys will be already be hunting by the time I get the pizza and eat it.

I not sure but I'd assume we'll be doing a few runs.

Also if my edit was missed: Hall ID: 61-1990-7491-5119 PW: 3333

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Spoony_Tech

So sorry but I'm out as well. I would love to do it though as I've yet to try. Heard the last monster is quite the pain though.

MERG said:

Iggly

Spoony_Tech wrote:

So sorry but I'm out as well. I would love to do it though as I've yet to try. Heard the last monster is quite the pain though.

You're thinking of the Three Virtues Quest, the quest you gotta do to make the Master Sword only requires you slaying an Akantor.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.