Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 5,926

Joeynator3000

I'm working on with dealing with the last of the required high rank quests for the Caravan, so...yeah. :c

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TeeJay

Who's hunting online right now? @Morphmarron you still hunting?

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Eel

Those hunts went great, TeeJay! Glad we could find good randoms.

Well, except that one lol

I'd need to rank up if I plan to hunt silver Rathalos, @Jazzer94. But first I gotta eat.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

Did you get your Brachy gem yet @Morphmarron? Me, I've still got one more Brach tail to go; the last hunt didn't give me one

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JaxonH

Guys, I need a Ruby Basarios guild quest that's below Level 86. I have several Level 98 but I need carapace for sheathing decorations, which means it has to still be high rank.

I will shower whoever gives me this quest with a whole plethora of good guild quests- Kushala Daora, Shagaru Magala, Gore Magala, Brachydios, Black Diablos, dual quests... Whatever you want.

Is there someone, anyone, who will trade me this quest?

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TeeJay

@JaxonH Never heard of Basarios (or don't remember what it is) until now

@Morphmarron Oh...so you were just hunting for my sake? You know, you're too nice for your own good.

JaxonH

@TeeJay
Ruby Basarios. And he's exclusive to guild quests and the Everwood. You might have a R Basarios guild quest and not even know it.

Edited on by JaxonH

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Eel

Basarios is the young form of the Gravios.

You find them in the woods, you must've fighted one since they're part of the storyline.

They hide as rocks.

@Teejay: haha thanks! Though I guess I kinda want his armor, so there was profit for me too.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

TeeJay

@JaxonH I just checked me high rank guild quests and it's not there. I'm guessing you have to see it in the Everwood first? Because I haven't been there at all except for the mandatory quests like Apex Seregios.

Jazzer94

MorphMarron wrote:

Those hunts went great, TeeJay! Glad we could find good randoms.

Well, except that one lol

I'd need to rank up if I plan to hunt silver Rathalos, @Jazzer94. But first I gotta eat.

OK, I aiming for two runs today hopefully.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

JaxonH

TeeJay wrote:

@JaxonH I just checked me high rank guild quests and it's not there. I'm guessing you have to see it in the Everwood first? Because I haven't been there at all except for the mandatory quests like Apex Seregios.

Ya if you're not going on expeditions you're not getting guild quests. Whenever you go on an expedition in kill monsters and/or pick up shinies, it increases your odds of getting a permanent guild quest at the end. But the monsters you kill are not necessarily the ones it will be in the guild quest you get. Kill one monster 10% chance of quest. Kill 2 and the odds go up, all the way to a 100% chance if you kill 5 monsters in 1 expedition.

Eel

There's a Ruby Basarios in my high rank ever wood right now.

I wonder what are the odds of me getting a quest for it if I go hunt it.

Bloop.

JaxonH

MorphMarron wrote:

There's a Ruby Basarios in my high rank ever wood right now.

I wonder what are the odds of me getting a quest for it if I go hunt it.

It's possible. You don't always get the same monster but you might. The more monsters you kill on the expedition the more chance of getting a quest (sometimes several quests).

I've got a Lv 11 Kirin for you if you get one- that's also an exclusive monster (unless you fight the new double Kirin/Oroshi Kirin DLC which is tough as nails even for me at G rank status)

Eel

@JaxonH: I got one with a ruby Basarios + a velocidrome, it's level 38, if you want it.

I also seem to have the level 11 Kirin, I think someone gave it to me while I wasn't looking.

Edit: I also somehow got a HR Garuga. Dunno why. I didn't see one.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

JaxonH

MorphMarron wrote:

@JaxonH: I got one with a ruby Basarios + a velocidrome, it's level 38, if you want it.

I also seem to have the level 11 Kirin, I think someone gave it to me while I wasn't looking.

You rock! Most of my quests are Grank but I have some Lv 40-50 quests if you want one of those in exchange

Joeynator3000

Time for a break from this game, gonna play some Majora's for a bit now. (my Teostra video should be up soon if you guys are following my channel there, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Eel

JaxonH wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

JaxonH: I got one with a ruby Basarios + a velocidrome, it's level 38, if you want it.

You rock! Most of my quests are Grank but I have some Lv 40-50 quests if you want one of those in exchange

Haha you're welcome, it's ok.

The super hard rajang*2 you gave me is enough, I'll be able to access it some day haha

Too bad I got kicked out before I could ask your friends their Hunter cards, g rank hunters are very useful.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Jazzer94

Sick of doing peoples urgents to have them leave straight after, honestly getting frustrated now.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.