Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 261 to 280 of 5,926

Tsuchinoko

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko spoiler dude !!!

What? Its the main plot of the game, and pretty much shown right away in tons of officially released gameplay videos. What in what I said was a spoiler?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

MegaMari0

6ch6ris6 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko spoiler dude !!!

not really. Virus from an unseen source. What source where, how, when? you still don't know that much. and the meat of the game is mulitplayer. Single player isn't meant to sustain you for hundreds of hours.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

6ch6ris6

i think it is a light spoiler. i have pretty much seen every trailer of the game but nowhere it said virus or something like that.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

CanisWolfred

I think I might've saw something but had no clue what was going on because I don't speak Japanese. I thought it was for an even quest or something...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tsuchinoko

Its a core element of the game and comes up dozens and dozens of times from very early on in the game.

CanisWolfred

I have a legitimate question:

How many of you are going to play the singleplayer right away? Beyond any potential tutorial requirements (if there are any?)

How many of you are going to jump straight into the online zone as soon as possible?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Spoony_Tech

I'll probably play single player till I get my first full set of armor then hop online.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Once I got to around 3 star village quests I started to alternate between on and offline. Since the village quests advance the story.

Astraea

I always try to play through the game on my own first. Chances are I'll spent most of my online runs with some close friends since they didn't get the chance to play MH3U on the Wii U until recently. It should be fun.

Astraea

6ch6ris6

i also try to complete the singleplayer first in games, but MH is pretty big so i guess i will eventually play both singleplayer and online at a certain point.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Undead_terror

I hope we get that special demo soon, would like to play it, after playing a bunch of 3 on the U lately, I will get 4 probably at launch, doubt the local store will have the collectors edition so the game alone is good enough, just wonder when it will be on sale for the first time, 3 had a nice few sales already.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

MegaMari0

im hoping their will be a NEW 3DS bundle so i can buy it that way. i'm not playing it on my current 3ds without that C stick. Gawd I wish they woulda called it the 3DS+

Haru17

munchakoopas wrote:

im hoping their will be a NEW 3DS bundle so i can buy it that way. i'm not playing it on my current 3ds without that C stick. Gawd I wish they woulda called it the 3DS+

I really enjoyed 3 Ultimate on the 3DS XL. If you set the target camera to the bottom screen you can L-target enemies. That and there's no tenser moment that turning and running from giant beasts on only a sliver of health, not knowing where they'll attack. That's among the most exciting gameplay I've had in years.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

MegaMari0

Haru17 wrote:

munchakoopas wrote:

I really enjoyed 3 Ultimate on the 3DS XL. If you set the target camera to the bottom screen you can L-target enemies. That and there's no tenser moment that turning and running from giant beasts on only a sliver of health, not knowing where they'll attack. That's among the most exciting gameplay I've had in years.

It really was enjoyable. I'll give you that about the tense moment. I was once so engrossed in a fight against brachydios that i didn't notice this effin deviljho sneak up behind me, roar(no earplugs) then sent me flying to my target and having him(already enraged) blow me up to the edge of the area. When I got up I was dizzy and had a sliver of health. scrambled to snap out of it as they both chased me down. Dived into the next area as brachy was pounding into the ground and the deviljho was doing his spin move. gawd so effing intense.

Tsuchinoko

L-targeting was the best control decision they ever made.

Spoony_Tech

Gamestop exclusive, let the rage begin. This is the system I want for sure! Thank you Nintendo!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Lionsshare

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Gamestop exclusive, let the rage begin. This is the system I want for sure! Thank you Nintendo!

AGREED

Lionsshare

Undead_terror

Spoony wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

AGREED

Yep...at least there is the MM edition...might not be able to get that myself.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Ugh, that Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Bundle was the only thing that could tempt me to get a New 3DS...assuming the diemensions aren't too big...

EDIT: It's...actually not much bigger and heavier than my current 3DS...less than an inch wider, about a half-inch longer, and about 3 ounces heavier. That might not be so bad...though I'm serious when I say that the standard 3DS is about at my breaking point...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.