Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 2,561 to 2,580 of 5,926

OmegaMetroid93

Is there a way to fight G-rank Deviljho outside guild quests and arena matches?
I need to farm for one of its armour parts, but doing the guild quests mostly got me stuff like abrasives and equipment rather than a ton of Deviljho parts.

OmegaMetroid93

JaxonH

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

Is there a way to fight G-rank Deviljho outside guild quests and arena matches?
I need to farm for one of its armour parts, but doing the guild quests mostly got me stuff like abrasives and equipment rather than a ton of Deviljho parts.

Pretty sure there's a G2 or G3 Advanced quest, so you'll have to start a lobby and rotate with the other hunters for whoever has the quest available in their list each time.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

Anyone want to start running through all the G rank quests? I'm bronze G crown but would like to go back and play all the non-key quests.

Otherwise I may go fight some Apex monsters online and finish honing my other 3 glaives that are maxed out.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Spoony_Tech

Thanks for the hunts @jazzer94 and @MorphMarron. That first one was more fun then i've had in a while! Also wouldn't you know it my urgent showed up right as i signed off. At least i should be able to handle her myself, thanks again!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

You could also do a mission where he can appear and get the food skill that guarantees it's appearance.

Haha you're welcome! It was fun.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Jazzer94

No problem, first quest got hectic having both in such a small place.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Joeynator3000

Well I was going to go back online...but my stupid bluray program crapped out...so I gotta find a new one, and a free one... :/
But at least my video is done...so have fun watching me and Kaze beat the crap out of Stygian and Brute.
and Morph die twice, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Iggly

Just a small reminder, the next batch of DLC is releasing tomorrow. Would anyone want to do the event quests together tomorrow? My palicos could definitely benefit from getting the high rank versions of the Mario and Luigi costumes. Of course I'll do any other event quest you want, but it would be nice if we can prioritize on the Mario and Luigi quest.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Eel

I'd love to do some event quests tomorrow!

Sanya wrote:

Well I was going to go back online...but my stupid bluray program crapped out...so I gotta find a new one, and a free one... :/
But at least my video is done...so have fun watching me and Kaze beat the crap out of Stygian and Brute.
and Morph die twice, lol

I really should've used my supporting horn instead of the attacking one.

Also it OHKO'd me >_<

Notes: I just love how you can see me running around in the background constantly scared and just casually hitting the monsters. And that ending lol.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JaxonH

Iggly wrote:

Just a small reminder, the next batch of DLC is releasing tomorrow. Would anyone want to do the event quests together tomorrow? My palicos could definitely benefit from getting the high rank versions of the Mario and Luigi costumes. Of course I'll do any other event quest you want, but it would be nice if we can prioritize on the Mario and Luigi quest.

Ya, let's do it Ig. And whatever else they give us for DLC quests tomorrow (fingers crossed some Apex quests)

JaxonH

Doug "Monster Hunter" quest. 5 monsters in arena, the ultimate quest of the game. Anyone wants to join, here's the Id

23-9488-2215-6327

Not my hall, but we need two more people so....

Jazzer94

Iggly wrote:

Yeah I'm up for hunting today.

Edit: Also anyone want to do dlc quests as I haven't touched the armour and weapon ones yet.

Edited on by Jazzer94

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Iggly

@Jazzer94 I could do some event quests with you, though in 3 hours or so I'll have to eat lunch.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Iggly wrote:

@Jazzer94 Yep, you can start the room.

OK just downloading new dlc, give me a sec and I'll post room info.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

TeeJay

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Iggly and anyone else
ID: 51-7029-0103-1938

Still doing this?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.