Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 5,926

TeeJay

Well as long as I'm off I'm going to go eat breakfast, be back in a few minutes ok?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Jazzer94

TeeJay wrote:

Well as long as I'm off I'm going to go eat breakfast, be back in a few minutes ok?

Sure.
Room ID: 13-5979-5049-1695

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Spoony_Tech

Jazzer94 wrote:

@TeeJay Tell me when you ready and I'll kick someone.

Spoony_Tech wrote:

MERG wrote:

By the time I ever get to this game you all will have moved on. sigh.

At the snails pace I'm going I'm not so sure about that. 140 hours in and still only HR4.

How much single you done?

I'm on the 9 rank quest. Does really matter though as when I finally got o.line your room was full.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

@spoony_tech it's not full right now, there are 3 players. I'm here waiting for them to finish a quest and theres a free slot. Come in before some random does!

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

Jazzer94 wrote:

Good hunts @TeeJay and @spoony_tech.

Yeah, I was clearly not ready for that one. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when the intro rolled out. The others were all good though. Learn 2 new monsters anyways.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

@Jazzer94 Sorry I screwed up that last quest. Silver Rath had me at an awkward corner and would NOT leave me alone to even sheath my weapon, and rolling wasn't enough

I hope I helped in the other hunts though

Edited on by TeeJay

Jazzer94

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Good hunts @TeeJay and @spoony_tech.

Yeah, I was clearly not ready for that one. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when the intro rolled out. The others were all good though. Learn 2 new monsters anyways.

Given your playtime you're definitely more capable at this game then me right now so it was great to have your support on quests.

TeeJay wrote:

@Jazzer94 Sorry I screwed up that last quest. Silver Rath had me at an awkward corner and would NOT leave me alone to even sheth my weapon, and rolling wasn't enough

I hope I helped in the other hunts though

Nah its cool, the Silver Rath completely went for the kill at that point which is funny because a tiny bit before it basically sparred me.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

TeeJay

@Jazzer94 Yeah I noticed you were poisoned and had just a sliver of health left, but you pulled through! I was impressed.

Spoony_Tech

@Jazzer94 And yet you didn't faint lol. Thanks for the kind words though.

MERG said:

Jazzer94

TeeJay wrote:

@Jazzer94 Yeah I noticed you were poisoned and had just a sliver of health left, but you pulled through! I was impressed.

Pure luck he stopped like an inch away from me otherwise I'd have died right there.

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Jazzer94 And yet you didn't faint lol. Thanks for the kind words though.

I just try to be careful and stock super well before quests plus focus food on defender/defence or resistance.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Spoony_Tech

@Jazzer94 That what I do as well but not knowing what some of the weaknesses and what the monster elemental attacks are hurts. I guess that's how I learn. I had 65% of full health when I got literally iced in that one hunt. Otherwise I barely felt like I was getting hit. My main weakness was ice as well. I would've switched armor if I had known but it's all good and I'll know for next time.

MERG said:

TeeJay

I don't have more than one viable armor set or even weapon. I want to work on getting a bigger variety of weapons and I was waiting until I reached G Rank to get different armor sets. Now I can do both, but I'll start with weapons first.

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

I don't have more than one viable armor set or even weapon. I want to work on getting a bigger variety of weapons and I was waiting until I reached G Rank to get different armor sets. Now I can do both, but I'll start with weapons first.

Well then you made it far then without a lot of luxuries. I have a wide variety of weapons in the Duel Swords and Great swords. I have at least every element out of both sets covered and some multiple elements covered. I have for the most part only one set of armor but I've gemmed in other things to account for weaknesses.

MERG said:

Jazzer94

@Spoony_Tech Ah I see what you mean, I've basically only got the Rath Heart set at the moment (still researching another to make) so can understand fighting with a bad resistance against you. On the topic of weakness half the time I just Google it on my phone quickly if I'm not sure.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Spoony_Tech

If I've never seen the monster you'd think I would do that lol. I usually just fight them get parts and then look that way. So first time facing them I go in blind.

@MorphMarron That's exactly what I do. I have a good set of charms resisting just about every element but I only really need ice and water for the set I have so I'll make anywhere from 3 to 6 registered set with various effects. Some resisting and others for better attacking with elements.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Hy8ogen

So I finally finished the singleplayer quest. Now I feel all empty......and the final boss battle was really a let down. I thought I was going to fight the Spoilers with everyone together! Not just hitting some correct timing buttons

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Vizard18

G- rank eh? ;u;
I was doing my very first G- rank quest hunting the desert seltas. everything went fine! totally fine! until a Rajang pops up and I was like ''Ooooh nooo ;~;'' and some minutes later I got killed by the rajang!

Round 2, I was passing the Rajang by and he suddenly rolled over his back and I was assuming that he's just going frenzy mode until I heard a different music. I stool still for a moment saying in my self (no... Not this music?! ;~; ). suddenly when he woke up, I saw the word ''Apex'' on Rajang's icon and I ran for my very very liiiiife XD. I went searching for the desert seltas and he was just flying around and came back on the same spot as the rajang. And then I had no choice but to fight. I managed to ''barely'' hold up. Rajang wanted to lift a boulder or stick and I was thinking like: ''Yea, It's those small boulders/ sticks.'' But it was a very large boulder that was like 100x larger than he normally carries lol.

Long story short, I got carted 2 times and abandoned the mission xD;
This was scarier than when the deviljho popped up for the very first time when I had to hunt a khezu ^^

Edited on by Vizard18

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Monster Hunter Generations

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.