Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 5,926

Vizard18

Haru17 wrote:

Neptune wrote:

I ran a Lv 140 Teostra Guild Quest today. It was a nightmare. Every little hit almost killed me. I'm amazed everyone managed to survive for so long. At least I was the only one that died from an unfair combo, I get up and Teostra snipes me with a mini nova as I got up.

Those explosions sure are pretty, though. Apex Rajang is my white whale. It just always kills me. Once it punched me, I started to sheath my weapon, and it turned and punched me to death inside of 2 seconds :/

There's an Apex RAJANG?! o_O

Oh man... I already have some difficulties with the normal version xD, and I just reached the storyline about the introduction of ''Apex mobs'' where have to find Apex (I'm not going to spoil but you probably know who I mean). Which was no problem for me but RAJANG XD. Dayum :x

(I played since this generation so yea I'm not familiar with all the mobs from the entire MH series >.<)

Edited on by Vizard18

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Monster Hunter Generations

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

Eel

Ahh Rajang, the monster that never let me complete all the village's leader missions in Freedom Unite.

That one last mission will forever be there, unfinished. Haunting me.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

Should I be afraid lol. I've never seen the thing so I don't know what I'm in for. I just got 3 carted from a Pink Rathalos the other day. I really need to start paying attention to win I'm the only one the monster is targeting because these things seem more desperate then past games and don't let up. Still I like the challenge and even though I'm still only in high rank 4 like upgrading my armor there from the new monsters I'm seeing.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

MisterMan wrote:

I'm trying to finish off my G rank Tetsucabra armor and I'm having some trouble finding Rhenoplos and I can't find any info online. Anyone know where to find them in G rank missions?

You never heard of Rhenopolos? They're those annoying little triceratops looking dinosaur monsters that like to charge you and head ram you while you're drinking a potion or attacking a monster. You can find which small monsters are in a quest by looking at the quest before you sign up too. Press R/L to tab through and look at what small monsters will be appearing. Low rank harvest tours in volcano might have em (again, check the quest to see before you sign up)

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Kaze_Memaryu

So, anyone willing to help me reach G-Rank (playing online with random strangers is really messy)? I need to do 6★ Dios Key and Urgent, as well as the 7★ Keys and Urgent. If you want, I can also help out with some farming afterwards.

EDIT: nevermind, my guild is online. Sorry if someone was planning to hop in.

Edited on by Kaze_Memaryu

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

MisterMan

JaxonH wrote:

MisterMan wrote:

I'm trying to finish off my G rank Tetsucabra armor and I'm having some trouble finding Rhenoplos and I can't find any info online. Anyone know where to find them in G rank missions?

You never heard of Rhenopolos? They're those annoying little triceratops looking dinosaur monsters that like to charge you and head ram you while you're drinking a potion or attacking a monster. You can find which small monsters are in a quest by looking at the quest before you sign up too. Press R/L to tab through and look at what small monsters will be appearing. Low rank harvest tours in volcano might have em (again, check the quest to see before you sign up)

Thanks. I know what Rhenplos is, I was having trouble finding Rhenoplos bones, which I think are only in G rank quests ( I could be wrong). I ended up finding them by carving Slugtooths in the P. Forest G rank tours. It took a lot a trips, but I eventually got enough to craft a Tetsucabra X set.

MisterMan

Spoony_Tech

MisterMan wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

MisterMan wrote:

Thanks. I know what Rhenplos is, I was having trouble finding Rhenoplos bones, which I think are only in G rank quests ( I could be wrong). I ended up finding them by carving Slugtooths in the P. Forest G rank tours. It took a lot a trips, but I eventually got enough to craft a Tetsucabra X set.

Are they distant cousins or something. I would've never thought you could get them from anything but the rheno's.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

I'm going to try doing HR 7 Key quests for a little bit again. Anyone want to help me? I'm starting to lag behind everyone...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

I'm going to try doing HR 7 Key quests for a little bit again. Anyone want to help me? I'm starting to lag behind everyone...

Don't worry, I've got about 120 hours on this and still only Hunter Rank 4. I think maybe I should rank up some time next week lol.

MERG said:

Iggly

@TeeJay I can help you, though when are you hunting? I plan on farming G-Rank Gravios and Chaotic Gore Magala later, but I can squeeze in time to help you.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

TeeJay

I'm hunting right now with randoms. I can leave if you guys want to hunt with me

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JaxonH

Iggly wrote:

@TeeJay I can help you, though when are you hunting? I plan on farming G-Rank Gravios and Chaotic Gore Magala later, but I can squeeze in time to help you.

I'm out and about now, but let me know when you wanna farm Chaotic Gore. I'll help- only need a few more parts to make the armor myself, so why not

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Kaze_Memaryu

Tsk, great... all my guild partners are drunk, and play like wild monkeys. Guess I'll humbly ask for help once more - I'll just assume you guys are sober. ^_^"'
Situation hasn't changed: I need to do 6★ Dios Key and Urgent, as well as the 7★ Keys and Urgent. I'll open a room once I know whether anyone is joining and edit this post for the room info.

EDIT: Thanks for the help, @TeeJay !

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

TeeJay

@Kaze_Memaryu I'll join.

Iggly

I just did the Caravan version of Chaos Gore Magala, and he gave me 3 Contrary Scales. I think the game is trying to imply I get better results in farming when I solo since I usually never get the materials I need Online. Though that doesn't mean I'm doing Gravios solo, he's a pain to do. @JaxonH I don't really need to farm Chaos Gore Magala anymore since all I really needed from farming was a Contrary Scale, but we can do 1 or 2 if you want since I need 1 more Shagaru Magala Purifier. Next I plan on farming Gravios since I really want to upgrade the Master Sword to its G-Rank form.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

JaxonH

Iggly wrote:

I just did the Caravan version of Chaos Gore Magala, and he gave me 3 Contrary Scales. I think the game is trying to imply I get better results in farming when I solo since I usually never get the materials I need Online. Though that doesn't mean I'm doing Gravios solo, he's a pain to do. @JaxonH I don't really need to farm Chaos Gore Magala anymore since all I really needed from farming was a Contrary Scale, but we can do 1 or 2 if you want since I need 1 more Shagaru Magala Purifier. Next I plan on farming Gravios since I really want to upgrade the Master Sword to its G-Rank form.

Ya a couple rounds would be fine. I just need one of those anatomical scales or whatever they're called? That and a couple other things. But really, I don't need another armor set. I just want to get about 10-15 more Strong Armor Spheres to fully upgrade my new mix set, and a couple more TRU/Divine.

I just wanna max my current armor since its the best skills I'll ever have in one set, and get some more zenith gems and large zenith Wyvern gems to hone my glaives. At some point I need to finish single player to unlock solo quests of these monsters. I stopped right before Molten Tigrex. Should be a breeze solo now.

Kaze_Memaryu

The hell was going on?! When @TeeJay helped me with Brachydios (well, he did most of it), I got a serious hit right in the face - and right after that, the goddamn Cool Drink effect stopped and the heat killed me! Ugh, Dios is still a pain like no other...

TeeJay

Sorry I couldn't stay for more than one quest!

TeeJay

@JaxonH Has ascended to God Tier. Was nice hunting with you while it lasted. Don't forget us little people

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.