Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 5,926

TeeJay

@JaxonH I get the feeling that by the time I cobble some basic G Rank armor together you'd be done farming it...

At what HR do guild quests go into G Rank? I want to know how close I am. The 10 star Caravan quests are kicking my butt, though if I'm really careful I can kill Molten Tigrex

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JaxonH

Well, it's guild, but I'd farm the G3 quest for his armor, just cause you get more rewards. Still, the guild is good for some rewards but the ringer is that incredible Rare 8+ armor and relic weapons.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TeeJay

MorphMarron wrote:

Well I'm HR 5, if I can join then I'd love to.

My current defense is around 320.

Well Jaxon just told me my HR7 395 armor is below par so

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JaxonH

Ya I'll get one shotted. Even in my armor he can take 2/3 my bar with his tornado

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Eel

TeeJay wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

Below par... For a G Kushala Daora. The Chameleos might not be that strong.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

MorphMarron wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

Below par... For a G Kushala Daora. The Chameleos might not be that strong.

Oh you were talking about the Chameleos, my bad, sorry

Eel

I also just realized that there's missions in the hall to upgrade food ingredients.

Anyone wants to [help me] upgrade a few later?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Jazzer94

MorphMarron wrote:

I also just realized that there's missions in the hall to upgrade food ingredients.

Anyone wants to [help me] upgrade a few later?

How later is later? as I could do now.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Jazzer94

MorphMarron wrote:

I started a caravan mission as I wrote that, so later might be in about ten minutes.

I'll check back in 10 then.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

JaxonH

Gonna farm Chameleos if anyone wants to join. It's G rank.

10-7374-9915-5576

Edited on by JaxonH

Eel

Ok I'm done with that mission (it was capturing a Rathalos to get better ingredients).

The hall id is 23-0211-0561-9158

Pass is 2809

Anyone is invited to join, my main objective is getting better food ingredients.

Maybe we could work towards completing all the low rank missions too.

Edit: thanks for hunting Jazzer! That was fun.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Iggly

Pretty close to finishing the Caravan, I just need to finish a few Hunt-A-Thons and the 10 Star Quests. I just finished the Caravan quest of G Rank Dah'ren Mohran, he wasn't too tough though he had plenty of surprises. I recommend having an armor set with Mind's Eye since you'll want to take out the boulders fast, specifically the one that appears in the Dragonator section.

Also it looks like I can make Lecturer X armor from that quest, I'm definitely gonna make it since I always wanted to look like the Guildmarm. Though I still need to unlock Green Plesioth if I want the armor.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

TeeJay

Anyone want to do some HR7 quests?

JaxonH

Iggly wrote:

Pretty close to finishing the Caravan, I just need to finish a few Hunt-A-Thons and the 10 Star Quests. I just finished the Caravan quest of G Rank Dah'ren Mohran, he wasn't too tough though he had plenty of surprises. I recommend having an armor set with Mind's Eye since you'll want to take out the boulders fast, specifically the one that appears in the Dragonator section.

Also it looks like I can make Lecturer X armor from that quest, I'm definitely gonna make it since I always wanted to look like the Guildmarm. Though I still need to unlock Green Plesioth if I want the armor.

Nicely done. You're a beast solo, I must admit. Well, after farming chameleos ALL DAY and losing many a max potion, still no gem. Then just now, 2 min ago, I ran Daora Urgent and got my gem. FINALLY! Tool all dang day. But I got some good armor and an Evade Dist +9 charm out of it so it wasn't all for not.

Anyways, I've been eying that G rank Daora armor and Chameleos armor- earplugs, evasion, handicraft... Lots of good skills. But first I'd like to fully upgrade mine- when do we get TRU, divine and cosmic armor spheres? And where the heck are the armor stones? I figure if any one knows, it's you...

TeeJay

Guess I'll solo

Call me with @ if you wanna quest guys. Doesn't have to be HR7 key quests. I can help you grind for stuff if you want, whatevs

Edited on by TeeJay

JaxonH

TeeJay wrote:

Guess I'll solo

Sorry bud I'm all burnt out otherwise I would hunt with you. Tomorrow I'll check and see if you're hunting...

TeeJay

May or may not be. Today was my day off. Edited my last post btw

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.