Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 2,161 to 2,180 of 5,926

Vizard18

@TeeJay I'm sorry I was asleep >.<;, I'm online now for almost the whole day, after that I gotta go to work and I'll be back online ^^;, so I hope I'll see ya online

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Monster Hunter Generations

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

TeeJay

@Vizard17 Well I'm at work at the moment but my shift ends soon so hopefully I'll be online in about 2 hours

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Vizard18

TeeJay wrote:

@Vizard17 Well I'm at work at the moment but my shift ends soon so hopefully I'll be online in about 2 hours

Sure I can wait, My work starts over 9 hours , so I have time XD

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby

Hy8ogen

@Neptune I just got my G2 permit. The G rank regios armor looks identical to its High rank counterpart....such a disappointment lol.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

TeeJay

@Vizard17 I'm back from work and I'll be able to play soon! Just give me some time as I'm all icky from working

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Vizard18

TeeJay wrote:

@Vizard17 I'm back from work and I'll be able to play soon! Just give me some time as I'm all icky from working

sure take your time

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby

TeeJay

@Vizard17 Okay I'm ready and I made a room! It should show up on your friends list In the game, the password is 1234.

EDIT: All right I guess I'll go on a gathering mission until you come. When you join the room I'll see it and come running back! Just don't want to be standing around the gathering hall doing nothing is all

Edited on by TeeJay

Vizard18

TeeJay wrote:

@Vizard17 Okay I'm ready and I made a room! It should show up on your friends list In the game, the password is 1234.

EDIT: All right I guess I'll go on a gathering mission until you come. When you join the room I'll see it and come running back! Just don't want to be standing around the gathering hall doing nothing is all

joined in, sorry for the later response :x

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby

TeeJay

Vizard17 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

joined in, sorry for the later response :x

It's okay!

TeeJay

Good Lord, the Three Virtues quest is hard. Even with 4 people we get creamed by the final monster every time. I'm starting to think I should put this one on hold until later and concentrate on something else.

By the way, is the Molten Tigrex armor worth getting while still in high rank? Would it let me at least survive G-Rank for a bit? I noticed it has 81 defense just to start off with which is a far cry from the 57 (or was it 53?) that my Seregios armor had without upgrades. This is a big jump, but is it big enough a jump to be worth it in G Rank or will it instantly be obsolete?

Edited on by TeeJay

JaxonH

TeeJay wrote:

Good Lord, the Three Virtues quest is hard. Even with 4 people we get creamed by the final monster every time. I'm starting to think I should put this one on hold until later and concentrate on something else.

By the way, is the Molten Tigrex armor worth getting while still in high rank? Would it let me at least survive G-Rank for a bit? I noticed it has 81 defense just to start off with which is a far cry from the 57 (or was it 53?) that my Seregios armor had without upgrades. This is a big jump, but is it big enough a jump to be worth it in G Rank or will it instantly be obsolete?

It's doable. My Seregios armor is G rank and started at 92 defense. But I'd focus on picking one with skills you want. With my high rank Narjarala armor (which started at 58) I was able to upgrade to 92 before maxing out with Heavy Armor Spheres (can still upgrade with TRU armor spheres, but those come later). So I'd just max out what you have and use it through G1, and make a G rank set with decent skills (unless M Tigrex has the skills you want).

Besides, M Tigrex guild quest is the hardest quest I've played in the game so far. Like I said, Me and Iggly tried for 3 or 4 hours and couldn't beat him once, and that was in maxed out armor. So unless you intend to grind the offline quest solo, that's gonna be a tough armor set to get (of course, having 4 people with G armor makes all the difference- then the guild quest is doable).

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

Looking to do G1 and G2 key quests later this afternoon when I get off work. Anyone wanna run through some key quests with me? If we make good time and clear out 1 and 2, we can keep rolling and hit up G3 and beyond...

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Vizard18

TeeJay wrote:

yup :x

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby

Iggly

My friend just left my house so I'll be doing G2 key quests with some randoms in a few minutes. If you'd like to join, just let me know and I'll post the Gathering Hall ID.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

JaxonH

Ok I'm home, anyone wanna do some G1 key quests

46-8710-5826-2225

Edited on by JaxonH

Joeynator3000

...almost fails a quest against a high rank frenzied Brachydios, frenzied Jho quest shows up next
...Yeah time to take a break from this game. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Astraea

I just fought Chameleos for the first time. He's a jerk, he kept stealing all of my rare items like Ancient Potion, and Dust of Life. Another thing to note is that he loves to target people who are sharpening or using items. That's how he kept stealing my stuff, it was annoying.

I'm helping my friends do G1 key quests. There's room for one more is anyone wants to join.

Gathering Hall ID 32-8265-1521-8484.

Edited on by Astraea

Astraea

Iggly

I'm halfway done finishing my G2 Quests, though the people I was with got wrecked by Brachydios and Stygian Zinogre. But then again, they're still wearing high rank armor for some reason lol. I'll finish the rest tomorrow since it's getting pretty late and I'm getting tired.

JaxonH

Alright, G1 is finished and I'm up to G2!

Need so many gosh darn gems and materials to upgrade my 11 different glaives it's depressing. I've decided to just stick with my Lv 9 Seregios glaive, and once I get another lens (1% drop rate mind you) I can do the final upgrade and get "extend extract" for my Kinsect which doubles the amount of time buffs last. It's already purple sharpness and only gains 93 raw attack for final upgrade, but it would be nice to get that final Kinset skill.

Tomorrow I'll be looking to run through G2. Not many people here who seem to want to join in on hunts, but the randoms I've been getting have been amazing so I can't complain- this one guy had low rank armor- I kid you not, and took on the G1 Seregios Urgent with me lol, and we won.

Iggly

@JaxonH I can do the G2 Quests with you tomorrow if you want, just let me know when you're up for hunting.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.