Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 5,926

TeeJay

Vizard17 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Vizard17 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Vizard17 wrote:

Is there someone who still does high rank DLC quests? I'm trying to get the hero armor but the quest is pretty hard to solo .>.<; and if someone joins and we fail they usually leave the gathering hall immediatly :x.

I really want that hero armor too but those monsters are too strong for me and everyone seems hesitant to do them with me

Same for me >.<;, wanna give it a try?

I wish I could but I can't right now.

Ah It's okay we can do it another time maybe? ^^, I can add you to my friend list if you want c:

Yeah sure thing! My fc is 2423-1923-3519

Also I can't seem to get past Zinogre either, as my armor is weak to it. Even with the Thundercaller food skill he gets me every time.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Vizard18

alright , mine's 1435-4094-0912

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Monster Hunter Generations

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

Iggly

Just reached G2 in G-Rank, I plan on farming Seregios in maybe an hour from now since I first have to eat dinner and I want to do the Caravan version of G-Rank Seregios. So I'll let everyone know when I'm ready if you want to farm with me.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

TeeJay

Hey @Vizard17 I'll be able to hunt soon for a bit!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Hy8ogen

Made a room for G1 permit quest only. Come join me if you want to progress through G1. Room 32-9553-6374-4934

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

TeeJay

Anyone want to do the dreaded Three Virtues Quest? C'mon don't leave me hanging like this ;___;

EDIT: Okay the site seems to have died so I guess I'll do some solo stuff

Edited on by TeeJay

Astraea

I'm really mad right now. I keep helping people get to G3 but they won't even return the favor. Even worse, the new people that enter keep posting their own quest instead of joining mine.

Edited on by Astraea

Astraea

Iggly

Neptune wrote:

I'm really mad right now. I keep helping people get to G3 but they won't even return the favor. Even worse, the new people that enter keep posting their own quest instead of joining mine.

That happened to me quite a lot when I was trying to get into G2. Which is odd because I usually didn't have this issue in 3U.

Eel

When I was hunting pink rathians with randoms, there was this one that just stood around doing nothing and then left after collecting the materials he wanted.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JaxonH

Neptune wrote:

Whip these noobs in line Neptune, tell em "hey sport, there'll be none of that in MY hall- now get in line or get out"

I'm pretty sure it's due to the influx of new players, seeing as most people with MH3U had played before. It was my first, and some others but for the most part, people had good form because it wasn't their first rodeo.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Astraea

I finally got my G3 permit. It was rough, very rough. I've done the quest enough times just to beat my urgent that I can make the armor already (which is funny since that's the same reason why I have full Regios armor from my previous urgent runs).

Astraea

Iggly

I'll be farming G-Rank Seregios now, the Gathering Hall ID is 11-5449-5179-9157 and the password is 4321.

Just a quick note, I'll be opening the hall in 5 minutes or so to randoms so the farming can be more efficient. The password is just a way to let you guys in before randoms, so be quick if you want to farm with me.

TeeJay

Oh my gawd. Gold Rathian is freaking impossible. I wish the 3DS had a function where it could detect your rage and vhannel it to give your hunter a huge power boost. That Rathian would be catfood in no time.

potatomage7

Is anyone here a Dual Blades user? I'm not sure what to upgrade right now. I'm currently using the Dual Chainsaws and I'm noticing that my attacks are bouncing very often even at one level of sharpness lowered. I can still fight most things in HR2, but I don't think these will last much longer. I'd just like some advice on what to upgrade from here. I can fight monsters in HR2, but that's the maximum right now. My armor is full Nerscylla level 3. I'm still relatively early in the game, but if someone can give me advice on what Dual Blades upgrade to go for at my current level, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Edit: Mind's Eye would fix the bouncing, but I would also like an upgrade on damage.

Edited on by potatomage7

potatomage7

nacho_chicken

@potatomage7
If your weapons bounce at yellow sharpness, put them away and sharpen. You're going to need to get used to sharpening with Dual Blades. From the DBs I have, the Matched Slicers line is pretty decent for a Raw weapon. A lot of the mats needed to make it are ores.

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

Iggly

@potatomage7 If you're in demon mode, the x+a move has Mind's Eye built-in.

Spoony_Tech

potatomage7 wrote:

Is anyone here a Dual Blades user? I'm not sure what to upgrade right now. I'm currently using the Dual Chainsaws and I'm noticing that my attacks are bouncing very often even at one level of sharpness lowered. I can still fight most things in HR2, but I don't think these will last much longer. I'd just like some advice on what to upgrade from here. I can fight monsters in HR2, but that's the maximum right now. My armor is full Nerscylla level 3. I'm still relatively early in the game, but if someone can give me advice on what Dual Blades upgrade to go for at my current level, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Edit: Mind's Eye would fix the bouncing, but I would also like an upgrade on damage.

I use duel blades as my secondary and I do use them quite often. It really helps to also have speed sharpener and bring at least 2 Megadash juices. Just keep upgrading till you get more sharpness out of them and like was said above sharpen the second you get into the yellow.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Iggly

I finished making my Seregios armor with a little help from some randoms and @JaxonH, though I think we've hunted him so much that I can also make gunner armor from his parts lol.

Astraea

I finally got a Tigrex mantle, the Tigrex Z armor is now mine.

Astraea

JaxonH

@Iggly
Ahhhh, finally. It took me an hour to get those stupid sharp claws or whatever they're called. But anyways, I crafted the G rank Seregios armor and upgraded a few rounds (also upgraded that Seregios glaive to purple sharpness, that was a HUGE jump in raw damage), and grinded for a few extra decorations so I could have multiple variations. I wasn't able to gem in both evasion and high grade earplugs into one set, but, I did manage to gem in Evasion +3 in one variation, HG Earplugs in another, Windproof/Tremor proof (for Daora and possible other monsters) in another, and once I get another Lagombi Auricle after reaching G2, I can make one with Evasion +1 AND Evade Extender in the same set without a negative health skill. I can do it now but I have to suck up a Health -10, which I'm not too fond of. As for the negative sharpening, it's barely a negative skill at all don't you think? One extra swipe? Shoot, that's fine with me, not gonna waste 3 slots gemming out that.

So yeah, all around pretty satisfied, especially for a G starter set. Later I'll be able to craft Lagombi or Narjarala and get my coveted Evasion/HG Earplugs set, but for now this will more than do. Thanks for helping, I couldn't have done it without you!

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.