Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 5,926

Joeynator3000

...Thought about going online, but for some odd reason my internet is crapping out...can't even watch Youtube without having the resolution at 144p or something. :/

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Iggly

Thanks again @JaxonH for helping me finish most of HR 7's quests, though that Molten Tigrex hits like a truck so I'll probably solo him tomorrow with the rest of the High Rank quests I still gotta do.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

JaxonH

Iggly wrote:

Thanks again @JaxonH for helping me finish most of HR 7's quests, though that Molten Tigrex hits like a truck so I'll probably solo him tomorrow with the rest of the High Rank quests I still gotta do.

We gotta get that Molten Tigrex... no way we let that stand as is. Now it's personal

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JoyBoy

TeeJay wrote:

I was doing some fishing quests earlier and on one of them I was fishing quietly when a Tetsucabra came charging in and was literally stabding there breathing down my neck as I finished reeling in a fish, lol. I then proceeded to conpletely destroy it within 3 minutes, then calmly continue fishing with the corpse lying next to me. It kind of drives home how much of a badass your character becomes from an in-world perspective.

Haha, that IS funny. That's what I really like about Monster Hunter. You can play the game for hundreds of hours and still get surprised by weird/funny events.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Iggly

Been trying to solo Molten Tigrex for 5 hours now, and I still have no luck. His darn blast blight keeps killing me and never gives me an opportunity to heal when I'm close to dying. I know the Gathering Hall is meant to be tougher, but it's pretty ridiculous since I had less troubles facing him in the Caravan.

TeeJay

Okay sooooo, Molten Tigrex is super hard

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Joeynator3000

I did ok with Brute Tigrex, was using a Gunlance, so I was able to survive those Super Roars, but...geez that was intense. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

potatomage7

YES!

I tried online last night and it ACTUALLY WORKED! There weren't very many people online at 2 in the morning, but at least it worked! I'm also not sure if I'm actually doing damage because of my ping, but hey, I'm still hunting!

Quick question: do you have to complete all quests in your current rank to unlock the urgent? Finding people to do certain quests is starting to be a pain. I don't want to host a server because I would ruin the experience for everyone else because of my terrible connection.

Edited on by potatomage7

potatomage7

JaxonH

Iggly wrote:

Been trying to solo Molten Tigrex for 5 hours now, and I still have no luck. His darn blast blight keeps killing me and never gives me an opportunity to heal when I'm close to dying. I know the Gathering Hall is meant to be tougher, but it's pretty ridiculous since I had less troubles facing him in the Caravan.

Would you like a helping hand? We nearly had him yesterday- I think we can take him (especially if we both eat for Moxie)

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Iggly

@JaxonH That would be nice, who should start the room?

JaxonH

@Iggly Go ahead and start it I gotta fire up my 3DS

JaxonH

@Iggly Actually gimme 15 min I forgot I closed in sleep mode at work in middle of Kushala Daora quest. Ill finish quest now. Also, I was thinking if we each brought 10 bomb casings and 10 excite shrooms and a far caster, and while fighting him we kept our items on the far caster or created a shortcut on the bottom screen for the far caster, then anytime we think we're in trouble and might die we can use the far caster and then craft another one back at base camp. Just an idea to help keep us from dying. Anyways going to finish quest now. Be ready shortly

Iggly

@JaxonH Gathering Hall ID is 26-9982-4376-7214 and the password is 4321.

TeeJay

You guys hunting yet? I can squeeze in one quest if we're doing Molten Tigrex. But I'd have to cancel the one I'm doing now do I need to know that you guys haven't started yet

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Iggly

@TeeJay I'm still waiting for Jaxon so you can join right now if you want.

TeeJay

Looks like I can't connect anyway. Go on without me guys. Cancelled my quest for nothing, ugh

JaxonH

@Iggly changing glaives and skills. Should I use Kushala Daora glaive with Ice ATTACK gemmed in, or the brachy glaive with bomb boost gemmed in?

Edited on by JaxonH

Iggly

I think the Kushala Daora glaive would do more consistent damage since blast-blight requires multiple hits to land the actual blast, but if you got some bombs(and some that you can combine) then go with the Brachy + Bomb Boost combo since the bombs benefit from Bombardier.

Astraea

I finally ran out of zenny in the game. Those G rank weapon upgrades are really expensive.

Astraea

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.