Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 5,926

TeeJay

I was just going through all the egg hunts. That last one, wow. All I can say is thank goodness that it was low rank...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Iggly

So far I'm making some decent progress in finishing all of the Gathering Hall quests in High Rank, finally completed the Furious Rajang Quest. In a nutshell, he made me really furious lol.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

TeeJay

Iggly wrote:

So far I'm making some decent progress in finishing all of the Gathering Hall quests in High Rank, finally completed the Furious Rajang Quest. In a nutshell, he made me really furious lol.

What happened?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Iggly

@TeeJay He hits harder than a normal Rajang and can usually kill me within a few hits if I don't get out of the way. Doesn't really help he permanently stays in the "Super Saiyan" mode since you can't break his tail. He pretty much brought back memories of the Three Virtues Quest, that quest really annoyed me if you couldn't tell lol.

potatomage7

Gonna try to see if online works tonight if the weather permits. Here's hoping!

potatomage7

JaxonH

Iggly wrote:

I just got home from work... want some help?

I was just grinding the tropical berry gathering quest in G-1 to get heavy armor spheres and raise defense as much as possible, because I want to make this armor last until G-2 when I can grind Lagombi Lair for his Evade Extender set, and then use that until I can grind G rank Narjarala for the premium version of my current set. Every time I go though, I run into that frenzied mega-Alaskan Crabcake, and so far I've been soloing him, which ain't easy in G rank when you have high rank armor weak as heck to water.

I do need elder dragon bones to upgrade like FOUR of my glaives, and all the quests that have a chance at getting it are Advanced 7-star guild quests. So, not sure if you made it to the 7-star but hopefully if we do those I can get some elder dragon bones in the process.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Iggly

@JaxonH I was doing a mixture of both HR 4 and 5 quests, but then I decided I'd rather do the hardest quests first so I'm doing HR 7 which is where the Furious Rajang Quest was in. I'll hunt with you once I finish hunting this regular Rajang, so I'll let you know when the room is up.

potatomage7

Does anyone here solo Gathering Hall quests? I know they're intended for groups, but if I can't play online I want to know if they're possible solo.

potatomage7

JaxonH

potatomage7 wrote:

Does anyone here solo Gathering Hall quests? I know they're intended for groups, but if I can't play online I want to know if they're possible solo.

Yeah you can, I was just soling G rank monsters in high rank armor. It's definitely doable. In fact, I think the monsters may have less health when you play guild quests offline, which probably explains why it's not so hard compared to MH3U- those online quests were brutal regardless of whether or not you were offline...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Joeynator3000

Dunno if it was just a bad weapon choice, but...holy crap was Seregios a pain to take down. lol
Also my hands were a little sweaty, so yeah, camera was a pain to control there. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Iggly

Alright I just finished the regular Rajang quest, way easier than the furious one.

@JaxonH The Gathering Hall ID is 14-2593-7040-6371 and the password is 4321.

Anyone is welcome to join, just a note we're doing non-key quests and we'll be starting from HR 7 quests to maybe HR 5 or 4 depending on how much time I have left after the HR 7 and 6 quests.

TeeJay

I'm off to work so I can't hunt now

Joeynator3000

does not want to go near Pink Rathians again for a while, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

MorphMarron wrote:

Anyone wants to hunt some pink rathians?

I would but probably won't be on for an hour or 2.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

Haha don't worry. I actually found a room where they only hunted them.

Though now I need some normal rathian pieces to finish the armor... But I don't have the mission for one

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Astraea

I helped a guy, with a much lower rank and armor than I, get into G3 after he carted to Chaotic Gore Magala twice. It was rough. Even at 560 defense and full health, that thing could have killed me instantly if I didn't have Felyne Moxie...

Edited on by Astraea

Astraea

TeeJay

I was doing some fishing quests earlier and on one of them I was fishing quietly when a Tetsucabra came charging in and was literally stabding there breathing down my neck as I finished reeling in a fish, lol. I then proceeded to conpletely destroy it within 3 minutes, then calmly continue fishing with the corpse lying next to me. It kind of drives home how much of a badass your character becomes from an in-world perspective.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.