Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 2,041 to 2,060 of 5,926

Iggly

@JaxonH The power went out for a second so my wifi went down for a while.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

JaxonH

Iggly wrote:

@JaxonH The power went out for a second so my wifi went down for a while.

You good? I created a new hall to finish Dalamadur if u want, and anyone else who wants to fight him too

64-1454-1490-6503

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@Amiibo
Hey, I didn't know that was you earlier. For some reason I thought you were a random that joined, forgetting there was a pass lol... I'll remember your hunter name for next time

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

Iggly wrote:

@JaxonH What's the password?

Oh sorry

MisterMan

@MorphMarron I'm looking to grind on Pink Rathians if you're still game. I almost have the complete set.

EDIT: i have a room at: 35-2703-4979-4332

Edited on by MisterMan

MisterMan

JaxonH

Thanks to @Iggly always selflessly helping others (not to mention respectable hunting skills as well), I was able to cross into G-rank. NOT AN EASY TASK hunting Dalamadur and Ukanlos with just two people in high rank armor. But we did it.

MisterMan

That was fun. My battery was dying so I bailed. I still need that plate though, so I'll try again later.

MisterMan

Eel

Haha yeah! Thanks for hunting.

And I actually got another ruby.

I'll probably hate myself later when I want to upgrade my horn, but I used them to start with the pink rathian armor set. Their defense is much better than Jaggi's, so they'll help.

I still have time, so if anyone else wants to hunt some rathians, I'll gladly help.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Haru17

Few things can be as hype as going toe-to-toe with a monster, evading and attacking, while listening to the Attack on Titan soundtrack. That dance of dodging strikes and striking back is what makes Monster Hunter so good. It's just so impeccable once you get in the zone.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Astraea

I received a crazy Guild Quest the other day. Two G rank Rajangs, supposedly both of them become Frenzied during the quest. Should be fun.

Astraea

Iggly

I figured I should finish all of the food quests so I can have all of the ingredients at max lv. While I was doing the one where you have to deliver 4 Sootstone Ores and a Deviljho spawns as an intruder, I was surprised how easy it was since the Deviljho ignored me after I threw a paintball at it. Oh well, easy ingredient upgrade for me.

Joeynator3000

Taking a break from this game for some reason, not sure when I'll be back into it, most likely soon, though.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech

Quite day in here today!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Iggly

@Spoony_Tech I'm pretty sure everyone is tired from yesterday's hunts, I know I am lol.

MisterMan

I had to take a break after farming Pink Rathian for the complete armor set. I'll be back in a couple of days.

MisterMan

JaxonH

@Iggly If you wanna run through all the guild quests later today just let me know...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.