Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 5,926

TeeJay

Amiibo wrote:

@TeeJay yup 4x the HP

Dangit...so it's impossible to beat any guild monster on your own unless you can take down their caravan counterpart in 12 minutes or less...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

potatomage7

Amiibo wrote:

@TeeJay yup 4x the HP

Great. There's my dreams ruined. The only way I'll be able to do them is if by some chance they use an uncommon positioning system that would allow me to actually do anything online.

potatomage7

Joeynator3000

Amiibo wrote:

@TeeJay yup 4x the HP

...You sure you're not mixing Guild with Gathering Hall monsters? Do their health in Guild quests really get that large on higher difficulties? Because so far they seem normal to solo for me. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

JaxonH

@TeeJay
Ok, so I got a dissenter and here's how: I played the urgent quest to get to 9 star quests in the caravan- gave it to me first try. I read online of a lot of other people getting one this way too- I think there's a much higher percentage with this quest then with the DLC quest. I know you're not that far yet but I just thought I would let you know it might be a good idea to not waste your time and just hold out until you get to this quest, because chances are you'll probably get one. It would probably be a better use of your time doing the quest with higher drop rates

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

MisterMan

@Amiibo what rank is the Pink Rathian quest you need help with? I'm HR5 and would love to help out if I can.

MisterMan

LaserdiscGal

MisterMan wrote:

@Amiibo what rank is the Pink Rathian quest you need help with? I'm HR5 and would love to help out if I can.

It's the HR4 Urgent.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

TeeJay

JaxonH wrote:

@TeeJay
Ok, so I got a dissenter and here's how: I played the urgent quest to get to 9 star quests in the caravan- gave it to me first try. I read online of a lot of other people getting one this way too- I think there's a much higher percentage with this quest then with the DLC quest. I know you're not that far yet but I just thought I would let you know it might be a good idea to not waste your time and just hold out until you get to this quest, because chances are you'll probably get one. It would probably be a better use of your time doing the quest with higher drop rates

Okay! I was doing single player anyway so that works, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Joeynator3000

Normally I'd help, but I hate Pink Rathian, so...yeah. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MisterMan

@Amiibo oh yeah, that's right... duh, i just did that one last night. yeah, i can help. I beat him last night with a group of four and it was pretty quick. if we can get a group of four it should be a breeze. but i'm down to hunt with just the two of us too. create a room.

Edited on by MisterMan

MisterMan

MisterMan

@Amiibo Sorry, I promised my wife I'd make some food first. I'll check back in a bit. I really want to help, I'm trying to build an armor set with his stuff too.

MisterMan

Eel

I'll be able to play tonight!

If anyone wants to help me rank up to HR 5, I'll gladly accept them.

I'll check which missions are needed and all.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LaserdiscGal

Anyone else who wants to help out, it would be appreciated.

@MorphMarron wanna join in?

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

LaserdiscGal

Ah I'll just plan for tomorrow, I'm only going to be up a couple more hours.

LaserdiscGal

JaxonH

I'll help u beat the urgent if u need help

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

TeeJay

@Amiibo I can hunt

TeeJay

No hunting then? Guess I'll just continue single player then. Gotta cap a Rathian

RoryLee

@Morph
I'll probably be on in a few hours so I could help you out.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

TeeJay

I unlocked the Seregios urgent! Let's see if I can get that Dissenter

Edited on by TeeJay

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.