Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 5,926

TeeJay

The ID is 38-7578-5919-9403! Come join us!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Starburst

Anyone wanna Fight Dah'ren Mohran with me..?

Whats poppin

Switch Friend Code: SW-5982-6570-5215 | 3DS Friend Code: 3583-5718-9476 | My Nintendo: Neko | Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

LaserdiscGal

Thanks everyone for the hunts!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Iggly

It was fun hunting with you guys, though now I'll probably find a random room so I can forge the Zelda equipment.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

TeeJay

Those were some fun hunts, it's always better hunting online, haha. Thanks for hunting everyone

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Eel

I had no idea the <spider monster> armor could change colors.

Like, completely.

It's usually just a small trim or thing that changes colors when you personalize it, but with this one the whole armor changes colors

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Hy8ogen

Who wants to farm the 2 frenzied rathalos for the funky set? And also the Clockwork IG. Let me know.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

6ch6ris6

hey i still did not buy the game, because i have way too many games i wanna play on my original xbox right now.
is tzhe DLC for MH4U only for a limited time? or am okay with waiting a few more weeks/months before playing the game and still getting the DLC then?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

LaserdiscGal

The DLC will be available as long as the servers are still up and running.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Iggly

I attempted the Three Virtues quest, it's surprisingly very difficult once you reach Rajang. He was able to one shot me with one of his electric attacks, it makes me wonder if the armor is even worth it since its skills are pretty average. (Though I'm probably still going to make it anyways)

Edited on by Iggly

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

LyIa

MorphMarron wrote:

Make poison bombs, those used to work on them (well, their equivalents) in Freedom Unite.

This. I was smacking them in the face with a hunting horn for a few hours until I realized you could use the poison bombs.

...I was making Bnahabra armor. It looked classy.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

yokokazuo

6ch6ris6 wrote:

hey i still did not buy the game, because i have way too many games i wanna play on my original xbox right now.
is tzhe DLC for MH4U only for a limited time? or am okay with waiting a few more weeks/months before playing the game and still getting the DLC then?

They should stay up, the ones for MH3U are still available.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

MisterMan

I've been playing offline mostly, but I went online today and got to HR4. I look forward to hunting with you all soon.

MisterMan

JaxonH

Good grief those DLC quests are hard, shoulda just labeled them G rank and been done with it. That Agnaktor has my team triple carting, the three monster quest had one of our guys triple carting, and when it was just me and Yoko I was triple carting lol... The Najarala and Tetsucabra, our guy triple carted. Actually come to think of it, dude was carting left and right, we might coulda been successful if not for that.

Didn't realize you needed so many tickets, thought just one would suffice. Means going back to fight mini Tetsucabra 2 more times just for the insect glaive, then doing Palico quests like 6 times to make their armor set... Tomorrow. Tomorrow it's grind time

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Aviator

JaxonH wrote:

Good grief those DLC quests are hard, shoulda just labeled them G rank and been done with it. That Agnaktor has my team triple carting, the three monster quest had one of our guys triple carting, and when it was just me and Yoko I was triple carting lol... The Najarala and Tetsucabra, our guy triple carted. Actually come to think of it, dude was carting left and right, we might coulda been successful if not for that.

Didn't realize you needed so many tickets, thought just one would suffice. Means going back to fight mini Tetsucabra 2 more times just for the insect glaive, then doing Palico quests like 6 times to make their armor set... Tomorrow. Tomorrow it's grind time

AGNA IS BACK??

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

JaxonH

Aviator wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

AGNA IS BACK??

Completely redone, looks like an entirely new monster now, oh and he's REALLY big, like, behemoth big, roars that'll blast your armor off lol, he's like, not Dire Miralis big but, Id say at least Abyssal Lagiacrus big. And doesn't look anything like the old Agnaktor

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Joeynator3000

JaxonH wrote:

Aviator wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

AGNA IS BACK??

Completely redone, looks like an entirely new monster now, oh and he's REALLY big, like, behemoth big, roars that'll blast your armor off lol, he's like, not Dire Miralis big but, Id say at least Abyssal Lagiacrus big. And doesn't look anything like the old Agnaktor

...Can't tell if you're joking here or not. lol

Anyways Cephadrome is still more annoying than ever. >.> (just fought him)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Haru17

JaxonH wrote:

Aviator wrote:

JaxonH wrote:

AGNA IS BACK??

-_- It looks like a different monster because it is one! It just shares an 'a' and 'k' in the name. Agnaktor, the fun monster from Tri, was left out. Akantor, the pain in the palico, was brought back. Akantor is just a fire skinned Ukanlos and vice versa.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.