Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 5,926

TeeJay

Ugh. Still need to get used to the staff...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

JaxonH

TeeJay wrote:

@MisterMan and @MorphMarron would you guys like to grind Gore Magala with me? I want to get that armor too but it will take some grinding...

If you're gonna go for the Gore set, might as well do the Gore/Ceanataur mixed set for Sharpness+1 and speed sharpening. That's what I did. Then crafted the gore GreatSword which gives white sharpness.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Spoony_Tech

That was my first time going up against Gore outside of the demo. I just only ranked up to 2 before that. I just didn't want to be the first to die or the one to cause a failure lol. We still did it and that's all that matters.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MisterMan

That was fun. Looking forward to doing that again soon. I got enough to get the helm and a Gore ax. Now I just need some Remobra hide for the legs. @JaxonH I'll look into that mix. I read somewhere else that's a good mix. Thanks for the tip.

Edited on by MisterMan

MisterMan

Spoony_Tech

MorphMarron wrote:

You got that tail off super fast

I had help. Wasn't sure who was the other Great Sword user, think that was @MisterMan. I pretty much only hit the tail 75% when the dumb thing stood still lol.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

I remember cutting of the tail a couple times, you were there, spoony, I remember seeing you aiming for the tail too. I was using a staff though. No one was using a great sword, lol.

...Not to try and claim credit or anything...

When you extract the red juice from a monster's head you get a HUGE power boost, so that's why we were able to lob off the tail so quick

I laughed when my beetle chopped something off and made it flinch. A wing I think? I didn't think the beetle THAT powerful.

@JaxonH Cool, I'll look into that set.

I REALLY need to work on not dying. Sorry about that guys, I spend too much time trying to get red head juice...I just need more practice.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MisterMan

@TeeJay I have the same problem. I spend a lot of time trying to get the red juice that I end up dying as well. But once you get all three... it's game on.

Edited on by MisterMan

MisterMan

Eel

That explains why you two went for the head every time.

Sorry if my horn was too disruptive for you, it's just that the head is the best place for blunt damage.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

I see Gore was weak to fire actually just a bit more then electric. Glad I brought my great sword with fire along. I now what his sword so I'm going to farm him as well. I'll assume the plate will be the hardest to get?

MERG said:

TeeJay

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I see Gore was weak to fire actually just a bit more then electric. Glad I brought my great sword with fire along. I now what his sword so I'm going to farm him as well. I'll assume the plate will be the hardest to get?

I assume so. I need a plate for a part of it's armor as well...unless I won't need Gore leggings for @JaxonH's recommended armor set

Edited on by TeeJay

TeeJay

MorphMarron wrote:

The plate feels like some kind of mythical material that appears once every 100 Gores.

Sounds about right.

TeeJay

Oh my god. I just fought Zinogre and the very first thing I carved was a Zinogre Plate.

...I wonder what the Zinogre armor is like.

Edited on by TeeJay

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

Oh my god. I just fought Zinogre and the very first thing I carved was a Zinogre Plate.

He had some cool stuff in the last game. I remember his other form online was an absolute nightmare. 3 of us out of potions and we barely took him down with 2 deaths.

MERG said:

Joeynator3000

I almost had my first failed quest in this game dealing with an infected Zinogre, ugh. xD
Anyways, time to deal with Brachy and Dah'ren.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TeeJay

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

He had some cool stuff in the last game. I remember his other form online was an absolute nightmare. 3 of us out of potions and we barely took him down with 2 deaths.

I loved fighting it in MH3U. It's also got the best battle music in the entire series in my opinion! Also are you talking about Stygian Zinogre, the black one? That one is pretty intense.

In fact now that I'm thinking about it I'm almost certain I had a full Zinogre armor set in MH3U just because I loved the thing THAT much.

Edited on by TeeJay

Astraea

I made a room to hunt low rank Kirin and maybe Gore Magala. ID is 59-4896-6339-8017 Pass: 3333

Astraea

Joeynator3000

misses the Dragonator the first time...on the second phase he hits Dah'ren with it and kills him
...Ok then, was hoping for the epic theme that plays afterwords, but whatever. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TeeJay

I'm two Zinogre shells away from having the full Zinogre set! It looks so cool. Once I get the chest armor piece it will look amazing~

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.