Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 5,926

JaxonH

@Neeeko @MorphMarron

Thanks for hunting, let's do it again some time!

I finished off the Najarala solo in the hall and opened up the HR3 Urgent for Gore Magala online.

Also, I managed to craft the Gore/Ceanataur armor set with Sharpness +1, Speed Sharpening, and bought a white sharpness Gore Magala Great Sword. Just ridiculous having white sharpness mid-way through low rank lol!

I'm ready ta wreck fools now Great Sword never was my fave but hey, for white sharpness I can deal with it. And with speed sharpening, and the nature of a great sword not needing sharpening often, this is gonna be one dynamite package.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

MorphMarron wrote:

If you want to grind for Magala materials some other day, count me in

I really want that hunting horn.

No problem. I made an even better set than just the straight laced Magala armor (prob the best armor in history of low rank actually) but I still wouldn't mind crafting that Magala Hunting Horn and Long Sword for the bullpen. I like switching my weapons up and those were my two mains in MH3U.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

Anyone down for some online hunting?

JaxonH

MorphMarron wrote:

Sure, I haven't played all day.

52-7164-9930-0297

Pass 1234

TeeJay

I made some great progress today in solo. I beat Gore Magala and flew to a mountain region, where I just beat my first infected monster. Yay progression!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Starburst

Anyone up for some hunts?

Whats poppin

Switch Friend Code: SW-5982-6570-5215 | 3DS Friend Code: 3583-5718-9476 | My Nintendo: Neko | Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

JaxonH

MorphMarron wrote:

I can't believe I didn't faint even once, those were some really close hunts

Thanks.

Lol, yeah you did good. That Gravios just wouldn't die though huh! Man...

JaxonH

Neeeko wrote:

Anyone up for some hunts?

Could probably go a few more rounds, what you wanna hunt?

Starburst

@JaxonH Anything really, anything specific you wanna do?

Whats poppin

Switch Friend Code: SW-5982-6570-5215 | 3DS Friend Code: 3583-5718-9476 | My Nintendo: Neko | Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

JaxonH

Neeeko wrote:

@JaxonH Anything really, anything specific you wanna do?

Got my armor set made for sharpness +1 already and got a white sharpness weapon. So I'm all set really, just collecting a few weapons now. I do need 3 more Gore tails, other than that just raising HR. Just beat Gravios so next key quest is capture a Rathalos I think? Could pick up where we left off running through key quests, or farm Gore, up to you

Joeynator3000

...Does there HAVE to be a Treasure room in the Everwood in order to get the weapons/armor? I keep getting quests without the room, is getting annoying. T.T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Starburst

@JaxonH Either is fine with me, you have a room up or should i make one? :3

Whats poppin

JaxonH

Neeeko wrote:

@JaxonH Either is fine with me, you have a room up or should i make one? :3

Closed the room already.mgo ahead and make one...

Starburst

Alright- Hall ID is 65-1933-7931-7392- Pass 1234

Whats poppin

Iggly

Sanya wrote:

...Does there HAVE to be a Treasure room in the Everwood in order to get the weapons/armor? I keep getting quests without the room, is getting annoying. T.T

You can get some from mining, though the chances of finding relic equipment from mining outside the treasure room is pretty tough. I heard raising your eco discovery rate gives better chances on finding some, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Haru17

I love how when you get to rank 7 there are just a bunch of new monsters to go after.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Joeynator3000

Iggly wrote:

Sanya wrote:

You can get some from mining, though the chances of finding relic equipment from mining outside the treasure room is pretty tough. I heard raising your eco discovery rate gives better chances on finding some, but I'm not 100% sure.

Yeah I guess the rare eco rate thing helps. So I guess it just means I gotta keep hunting there.
Well, Tigrex ended up being my longest video so far for my MH4U playlist...over 20 minutes. I can already tell Molten is going to be ten times as bad just from this low rank hunt. lol

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.