Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 5,926

devinias

Looking for some fellow hunters to add...if anyone wishes to hunt some give me a shout!! Friend code is in my signature.

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Eel

Is it just me getting tired, or do the monsters get progressively harder if you repeat their missions?

I mean, the first two gore magalas of the day we're easy as pie. Now, they kill me a lot and take much more damage before they're ready to capture.

I guess my hunting horn will have to wait.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

MorphMarron wrote:

Is it just me getting tired, or do the monsters get progressively harder if you repeat their missions?

I mean, the first two gore magalas of the day we're easy as pie. Now, they kill me a lot and take much more damage before they're ready to capture.

Are you playing the progressively harder quests with him? Like the leveled up ones?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Spoony_Tech wrote:

MorphMarron wrote:

Are you playing the progressively harder quests with him? Like the leveled up ones?

Well he's talking about Gore, and he doesn't show up in Guild Quests, so...yeah, it's not that. lol
EDIT: Well, not in low rank anyways.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Eel

No, just the normal caravan one.

The first two got trap-weak in a single area or two.

The last two totally thrashed me around and took forever to weaken.

And to add salt to the wound, I can't make the horn because it never gave me the last material, nor I can complete the armor because it needs a tail and well... Horns aren't really good at severing tails.

I could make a sword... But... Ain't nobody got time for that.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

JaxonH

Anyone wanna raise rank with me online? I'm trying to make Gore armor (just need 2 more feelers and 1 tail) and maybe a few extra weapons (already made the insect glaive). Thigh is I haven't started online yet so I'll need to raise rank for a bit. If anyone wants to do the same, or maybe just tag along for some drops and monster parts, let me know. Shouldn't be all that hard to get to Gore. I'm already using his weapon so tearing through monsters should be fairly easy

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

MorphMarron wrote:

I can hunt online, just @mention me when you're ready to play.

You wanna hunt? Have to run through the starting quests but shouldn't take long, I'm finishing up Gore here done in bout 10 min

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@MorphMarron
All done...

JaxonH

@MorphMarron

62-9385-2113-6902

Already did pass is 1234

Starburst

Anyone wanna hunt? :3

Whats poppin

Switch Friend Code: SW-5982-6570-5215 | 3DS Friend Code: 3583-5718-9476 | My Nintendo: Neko | Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

JaxonH

Neeeko wrote:

join us if you like the room number is listed above in the pass code

JaxonH

Neeeko wrote:

just so you know though we're doing key quests so I can level up my HR since I hadn't got around to jumping online yet. As long as you're okay with that come join us!

Starburst

@JaxonH Sweet :3 i'd love too

Whats poppin

Switch Friend Code: SW-5982-6570-5215 | 3DS Friend Code: 3583-5718-9476 | My Nintendo: Neko | Nintendo Network ID: Nekokanane

TeeJay

I'd love to hunt with you Jaxon but I can't at the moment...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

MorphMarron wrote:

Thanks for the hunts

I'm now rank 2

Congrats!

Sorry I couldn't help...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Starburst

@MorphMarron Thanks for hunting!! :3

Edited on by Starburst

Whats poppin

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.