3DS Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Showing 121 to 123 of 123

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

121. Posted:

I can't believe we are almost half way there from the announced early next year date! This kinda flew under the radar because of E3 but is my most anticipated 3ds game. About 7 months to go people!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

122. Posted:

Wished Smash 3DS was out now, would make waiting for this game so much easier. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

SleepyCrossing

123. Posted:

I'm actually pretty stoked for MH4. I'm about to buy Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for Wii U to get my feet wet with the series first and kill some time. I am concerned about the state of Capcom (with the recent talk of it being sold and such) and how this could affect Monster Hunter. I've heard amazing things about the series.

3DS Backlog/Playing: Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR3DS, Steamworld Dig
3DS Wishlist: Kirby Triple Deluxe, SSB 3DS, Pokemon AS, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Fantasy Life, Persona Q:SOTL
Wii U Backlog/Playing: Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight