Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Discussion

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 5,926

Eel

Sanya wrote:

Only trouble I had with the eggs were the stupid cats and Jaggis. Apparently you can't run as fast with an egg in this game...

Heavy loads have always slowed you down.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

Sorry to abandon the quest but I have to go!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Undead_terror

TeeJay wrote:

Sorry to abandon the quest but I have to go!

Thanks for joining! join us again some other time!

I'm now HR 2 and got a good weapon...all the yes!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DanB86

I've only just really discovered MH4U - never played any of the MH series before until the demo before 4U came out. I'm absolutely loving it so far! Still trying to get my head around some of the mechanics of the whole thing, but it's really good fun so far!

Does anyone have any tips for retaining my Stamina as I'm finding it going down pretty quickly - I'm not running everywhere, just to rule that out!

DanB86

Joeynator3000

MorphMarron wrote:

Sanya wrote:

Only trouble I had with the eggs were the stupid cats and Jaggis. Apparently you can't run as fast with an egg in this game...

Heavy loads have always slowed you down.

...Yeah but not this much, in 3U almost all those quests were pretty easy. (only somewhat difficult one being the Powderstone quest, but I eventually started to recognize a pattern with Uragaan, so...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

nacho_chicken

I was Serrin.
Was tons of fun. Glad to finally play online in a MH game.

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

Undead_terror

nacho_chicken wrote:

I was Serrin.
Was tons of fun. Glad to finally play online in a MH game.

Let mii know when you want to play again! won't play at the moment, maybe in a few hours if your still up.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

yokokazuo

Undead_terror wrote:

I know TeeJay was with mii but who else was in my room? also might make another room later.

I haven't been playing this much recently (been addicted to Majora's Mask), but I may be up for some hunts. I just got my HR1 Urgent Quest.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Undead_terror

yokokazuo wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I know TeeJay was with mii but who else was in my room? also might make another room later.

I haven't been playing this much recently (been addicted to Majora's Mask), but I may be up for some hunts. I just got my HR1 Urgent Quest.

Me and Nacho just beaten ours so I can help ya out... also lucky you with MM....butt I might wait to get it some time in the future

yokokazuo

Undead_terror wrote:

yokokazuo wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Me and Nacho just beaten ours so I can help ya out... also lucky you with MM....butt I might wait to get it some time in the future

Okay, I am just going to join my cousin actually. Will you be going on too?

yokokazuo

Spoony_Tech

Just a few tips when going online. If I hop online and see none of my friends I'll make a gathering room and do some solo stuff. I also make the room in a really quite server. That way I don't have to worry about random people coming in my room when I know some lifers or friends will come on. Most people will shy away from a gathering rooms. We can also set a passcode for us here and I was thinking lifers!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

yokokazuo

50-4874-0853-2857

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

My internet is still having problems...

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

@Undead_terror I'm going to go off for today I think. My Internet is just having constant problems...

yokokazuo

Eel

Limping is a good visual sign that it's almost ready to be captured, but it could happen that it's not ready right after it starts doing it.

Edit; huh, I could swear someone asked this, but now I can't find that comment.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

MorphMarron wrote:

Limping is a good visual sign that it's almost ready to be captured, but it could happen that it's not ready right after it starts doing it.

Edit; huh, I could swear someone asked this, but now I can't find that comment.

Lol, they did. I seen the email of it. You're almost right. The second it starts limping it's ready. There is a few that won't show that sign though. However that's much later on in the game.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

I was trying to do the HR Urgent Quest to get into HR2 and I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew tbh, haha....ha...

I had to leave for work so I'm still in the middle of the quest. It could go either way.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.