Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3DS

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,519

McGruber

WaltzElf wrote:

I'm not complaining it is a port. I totally get that aspect. I'm talking solely about the possible lack of online. If 3rd parties don't step up and put out the best quality games (including online, its 2011) on the 3DS, how do they expect the 'core' base to grow?

Well, Capcom's not responsible for "growing" that core base on the 3DS. That's Nintendo's problem. Capcom has a budget for a Monster Hunter game on a console that isn't that popular. Online would likely push that budget over the edge, since it would require Capcom to set up servers and the like.

Monster Hunter 3DS 2 will have online if the 3DS doesn't crash and burn in the market.

You are right. My bigger issue is with Nintendo. At this point they should be begging 3rd parties to include online. I know they have been pushing Streetpass, but who gives a about that honestly? 1. if they wanted me to bring my 3DS everywhere, they should have made it smaller/lighter and 2. if nobody has a 3DS then how is Streetpass relevant at all? I do take my 3DS places and I have had ONE streetpass encounter

Edited on by theblackdragon

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

edhe

Sod this. I already have Monster Hunter Tri on the Wii. It's just like when I bought Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for the PSP instead of just Monster Hunter Freedom.

Now if they put in some monkeys and giant hermit crabs, maybe a few new areas, I might be interested...

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Papa_Godzilla

xDemon720x wrote:

Graphics don't matter though... as long as they're appealing, models are nicely textured, background isn't blurry and the design is fairly smooth, then that's as far as I want my graphics to go. HD just adds a new layer to the graphics, a pretty layer, but it's just another layer of pixels, big flippin' whoop.

I've had a 360 before and I can safely say... I only ever liked the graphics on any of the games once. Why can I say this? Because once you've played it for over 3-4 hours, they just look meh. Then you find the controls are absolutely atrocious, the game is boring and slow-paced or it's just the same old crap.

It's like looking at a very attractive girl, big bewbs, lovely figure. Spend a few months with her, her attractiveness wears off and then you see for yourself that she's a shallow, bossy, manipulative, annoying little bit... do you see my point?

Also what the hell has this got to do with MH 3D exactly?! but Vita graphics > 3DS graphics

hahahaha yeah i see the point.
and sony and microsoft saw it too, selling nice and big bewbs to everyone, while nintendo focuses on selling her sense of humor and intellectual side.
in the end, you can screw all you can with the ps3 or 360, but you still come back at nintendo and stay with them because you love them.

Papa_Godzilla

Bankai

I don't know what the hell you and Demon are playing on the HD consoles, but claiming the games on it universally have poor controls, poor pacing or are bad games in any other way is an atrocious statement to make.

Either you haven't played a single game worth recommending on the console, or you're being an obnoxious fanboy. Fact. Yes there are bad games on PS3 and Xbox 360, but have you LOOKED at the Wii library?!?

So to take your silly analogy, Demon, and apply it properly: I would rather have a nice girl with a nice body than a nice girl that isn't attractive at all.

(and no no doubt Demon you'll rant about how I misinterpreted what you said. Because my reading ability is the problem, etc etc, but once again you've just made a ridiculous statement which has no basis in reality.)

komicturtle

Saw the new monster. Blurry shot, but it looks cool. If there's a lot of content crammed into this game, then online wouldn't bother me much then. And an alternative would probably be Xlink kai if and when it does support 3DS.

komicturtle

Joeynator3000

Soooo....now what? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

bonesy91

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Soooo....now what? lol

I suggest we move to alaska until Nintendo fixes the 3DS problem. Then, when finished, Nintendo will fire a round of 19 fireworks into the midnight sky, signaling the sign we have all been waiting for hope for a better gaming experience without having a Frankenstein looking attachment. Then and only then will it be safe to resume are normal everyday lives...

or you know just wait for a review of the game/device.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

komicturtle

We wait for mo' info....?

komicturtle

Joeynator3000

I really do hope that thing isn't a requirement. lol
Well, lemme know if anybody finds out more info on the monsters themselves. It's the only thing that has me worried right now. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

TeeJay

KaiserGX wrote:

I want my apology.

How dare you be right! >:[
There's your apology.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

komicturtle

Yup, that's the monster I was talking about.

Looks freaking sweet.

komicturtle

zezhyrule

BellGoRiiing wrote:

Soooo....now what? lol

you wait 2yrs for them to localize it

or you go buy a japanese 3DS when they don't

Edit: Guess what guys, Plessy is confirmed. The most annoying giant monster in the series and they confirm it first

Untitled

Let's hope they include bows, 'cause if not, good luck!

Also confirmed, two rath subspecies, the water monsters that weren't in Portable 3rd, Mountainn Stream map from MHP3, and there's a new town along with moga village that's returning. According to famitsu.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

komicturtle

I wonder if they'll be using MT Framework and if they'll use this attachment for RE: Revelations.

I'm really hoping for various control options. I would not mind using the touch screen for camera controls. Having buttons on a small part of the bottom screen for left, right, up and down similar to Mario 64 DS would work perfectly. Dual sticks were not really necessary come to think of it.

komicturtle

komicturtle

Thanks zez, for bringing all this information here :3

So.. that monster isn't supposed to be scary? And I wouldn't mind a challenge. I love smashing monsters with my hammer

MHTriG is sounding a lot better. And if the touch screen control is good, I might skip out on that attachment, or just use it for in home use only.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.