Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3DS

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,519

komicturtle

Olaf-symbiote wrote:

I'll die of happiness if they'll release a Monster Hunter for 3DS. Been enjoying my Tri so much ever since the launch, it's just so addicting. I definitely hope Capcom will keep releasing Monster Hunter games for Nintendo platforms too and not just for the Sony ones.

Yeah and some people don't want that to happen and can't come up with a legitimate reason why. Monster Hunter should be (and pretty much has except for the PS3) available on all platforms. The more people know about it, then the fanbase is sure to exapnd. Of course, there will be those who don't like it because of how the game requires patience in mastery among many things.

I have to wonder if this is a WHOLE new MH game or MH3rd (port). That game isn't even out on PSP here in America or even Europe.

komicturtle

retired_account

Haha, it's just the elitist Sony fans who can't deal with the idea of a game they like being on another platform. You should see the Unity forums, holy crap. o_O

If MH3D is announced this month, I'm positive it'll be a P3rd port. Partly because they can play off of the 3 in the name, but mostly because it means less work and ports are what Capcom's doing on the 3DS right now.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

komicturtle

pixelman wrote:

Haha, it's just the elitist Sony fans who can't deal with the idea of a game they like being on another platform. You should see the Unity forums, holy crap. o_O

If MH3D is announced this month, I'm positive it'll be a P3rd port. Partly because they can play off of the 3 in the name, but mostly because it means less work and ports are what Capcom's doing on the 3DS right now.

I can imagine that (Unity forums). I look at ports as appetizers of what's to come on 3DS. But sometimes, too much really isn't good (as I want an original title). But I'll take any MH on 3DS any day.

komicturtle

Fuzzy

A P3rd doesn't bother me, as I haven't played it before. I'll take what I can get.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

noname001

I'm relatively confident the 3DS will see a Monster Hunter... Capcom seems to want two things in a system for the series: popularity (PS2 and Wii fit nicely), and decent graphics (hence why the DS previously lost out despite being more common than the PSP). But they also don't want the graphics tooooo good, as that would skyrocket costs of development (I believe this was mentioned in an interview).

noname001

Joeynator3000

wobee wrote:

I'm relatively confident the 3DS will see a Monster Hunter... Capcom seems to want two things in a system for the series: popularity (PS2 and Wii fit nicely), and decent graphics (hence why the DS previously lost out despite being more common than the PSP). But they also don't want the graphics tooooo good, as that would skyrocket costs of development (I believe this was mentioned in an interview).

Something about financial issues or something, one of the reasons the PS3's Tri was canceled...I think, lol.

pixelman wrote:

I just hope they at least add some new stuff exclusive for the 3DS version if it happens...it could be just like Pokemon...er, except you're killing them...lol

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

komicturtle

Exclusive stuff such as Spotpass and Streetpass (to the system). Or something crazy where the MH game is for both the NGP and 3DS but they have exclusive monsters (Kinda like Soul Calibur II and IV). If only the two systems could connect online in a server for cross platform but that's in fantasy land

komicturtle

retired_account

/me carves Pikachu. It's super effective! Got Pikachu Tail x1!

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Joeynator3000

komicturtle92 wrote:

Exclusive stuff such as Spotpass and Streetpass (to the system). Or something crazy where the MH game is for both the NGP and 3DS but they have exclusive monsters (Kinda like Soul Calibur II and IV). If only the two systems could connect online in a server for cross platform but that's in fantasy land

Yeah if that doesn't happen, then I just want the Quest Creator thing...I would have so much fun with that thing. (especially if it would allow you to create your own items as well. But that will never happen. T_T)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

komicturtle

BellGoRiiing wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

Yeah if that doesn't happen, then I just want the Quest Creator thing...I would have so much fun with that thing. (especially if it would allow you to create your own items as well. But that will never happen. T_T)

Cuidado! Careful! Else the Sony elitist will hear you! lol Don't say that in the Unity forums. Else they'll attack you like rabid Jaggis.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

zezhyrule

pixelman wrote:

The thing is, she is like l33t at MH, so I guess with all the praise and respect, she feels like she can say anything and that she's 'right'.

Btw, all you people who liked Tri and want more MH, go buy a PSP. I was no disappoint ;3

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

hamispink

I would rather have my monster hunter on the NGP (quality online, trophy support, dual analog) but I think there should be either the same releases, or a different game(but equally fun) on the 3ds

PSN id: HamisPinkish

zezhyrule

I for one would love a MH PS3. Not only would you have teh HD monsterz, but Sony's PSN >>>>>>>>>>>> MHT's online service and MHT is probably the best online on the Wii D:

But NGP MH is a no brainer, they're've been 4 games on the PSP.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

retired_account

zezhyrule wrote:

pixelman wrote:

The thing is, she is like l33t at MH, so I guess with all the praise and respect, she feels like she can say anything and that she's 'right'.

Yeah, I'm getting that from her.

Btw, all you people who liked Tri and want more MH, go buy a PSP. I was no disappoint ;3

Thanks, but I'll wait for Capcom to announce MH3DS and not get carpal tunnel.

retired_account

hamispink

@pixelman Be careful with 3ds monster hunter, The single analog means difficult camera adjustment(like the psp)
You'll have to have an impressive "claw" to reach the d-pad on the 3ds compared to the psp

PSN id: HamisPinkish

komicturtle

Well, we'll see indefinitely in the next two weeks. Then, we can put this to rest and accept MH to our 3DS (with MH on NGP soon to follow).

As for MH on PS3, I'm hoping it does happen so that Zez can be extremely excited and cry tears of joy and call it a day

Wouldn't mind nabbing a PS3 for that reason alone, too lol

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.