Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3DS

Posts 201 to 220 of 1,519

retired_account

Aaaahhhh, MH 3DS please! Maybe my suggestion set things in motion.

/me loves wishful thinking.

retired_account

komicturtle

Why not both the 3DS and PS3? Sheesh peoplez

komicturtle

retired_account

Just so long as we get the 3DS version first! >:3

srsly, just port MHP3rd and add online. 's'all I want!

retired_account

komicturtle

pixelman wrote:

uh-oh, port. Someone is going to cry if they see that lololol

komicturtle

RoyalBlur

pixelman wrote:

I couldn't agree more.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

komicturtle

Interesting thread. I'm a Nintendo Fan... kinda Fan boy

But I do see through some BS the company pulls. Guess I'm a 'good' and 'smart' fan boy?

What do ya say? Be truthful!!! >=(

komicturtle

zezhyrule

komicturtle92 wrote:

But I do see through some BS the company pulls. Guess I'm a 'good' and 'smart' fan boy?

...I have no idea what to make of that comment...?

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Fuzzy

zezhyrule wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

...I have no idea what to make of that comment...?

Haha. Same here.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

komicturtle

Looks like Monster Hunter 3DS may be real:

http://3ds.tgbus.com/news/201103/20110328130450.shtml

Still a rumor.

"It has been rumoured that “Monster Hunter” will be out on the 3DS even before its launch, and has now been confirmed by an employee who works for a company which translates games from Japanese into English. “Monster Hunter 3DS” does exist and it was originally to be announced on 13th of March in the Fukuoka conference and the “Monster Hunter Festa 11″ in many other places"

Then:

"But we all know that these events have been cancelled due to the recent earthquake. However, as the famous producer Yoshinori Ono has admitted that there will be many new game launches on the 3DS in the future, those who hope Monster Hunter to be on the 3DS can be looking forward to hearing this new game from the Capcom Captivate 2011 next month.”

One thing that doesn't make sense is that "Monster Hunter" being out before 3DS launch... Guess it's a mistranslation. Maybe refers to an announcement of the 3DS before it's launch. Not sure. TGbus is however is a credible source. We'll have to wait a little longer this month for something official.

Ono EVEN confirmed there's a HUGE announcement for the 3DS in April a few weeks ago. Connect these two and we may get Monster Hunter.

And as for that comment you can make of, I'm sure it made sense when I typed it up at the time. Reading it, I don't even know what to make of either admittedly.

Cheers for MH3DS

EDIT: Oh, now I remember. I was referring to some comment someone made in the thread Pix made saying that "Nintendo fanboys outcry" or something "And protect Nintendo no matter what they do" and blah blah blah.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

Glade

Well a little off topic but if you happen to really want MH3DS then Like my page on facebook for it and
also join the Capcom-unity MH 3DS support thread made by the Black Dragon (ryan) It's a really good page to get all sorts of info and goodies on MH 3DS but so far this thread is also up to date
I'll be checking both from now onwards By the way.... Is there any way to search for a certain topic on the forums?

3DS nickname is Kenzie my code is 2191 7676 4657
monster hunter tri fella named Glade HR60+

komicturtle

Glade wrote:

Well a little off topic but if you happen to really want MH3DS then Like my page on facebook for it and
also join the Capcom-unity MH 3DS support thread made by the Black Dragon (ryan) It's a really good page to get all sorts of info and goodies on MH 3DS but so far this thread is also up to date
I'll be checking both from now onwards By the way.... Is there any way to search for a certain topic on the forums?

I'll look into that

I use Google and type what I'm looking for and then Nintendolife. Add forums too if you want. It's a simple alternative.

komicturtle

Joeynator3000

I hope this is more than just a port of 3rd. I mean, wouldn't care either way (since it looks a lot better than Tri, lol)...but yeah. We need more stuff, like...even more new monsters, some kind of program that would allow you to create your own quests...ooh ooh, monsters too! xD (but that will never happen)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

zezhyrule

@Bell: More Monsters could be a probability. The newest MH PSP game in NA, MHFU (which I just bought) is like an expansion of a remake of MHdos, and it has 81 monsters in it, compared to Tri's 35, while MHP3rd has 60 (20 being small monsters). If MH3DS is like a 'MHP3rd G' than it's possible it could have more, though I don't see how 60 already isn't enough.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

komicturtle

zezhyrule wrote:

Glade wrote:

ryan

Gah, no thank you.

...What's wrong with him?

(Don't know him btw)

komicturtle

retired_account

I just want it confirmed for 3DS, then I'll be nit picky about the details, haha.

retired_account

Olaf-symbiote

I'll die of happiness if they'll release a Monster Hunter for 3DS. Been enjoying my Tri so much ever since the launch, it's just so addicting. I definitely hope Capcom will keep releasing Monster Hunter games for Nintendo platforms too and not just for the Sony ones.

Your parlor tricks don't amuse me, boy!
My 3DS FC: 2707-1588-9486
My sister's 3DS FC: 2191-7843-7694

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.