Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3DS

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 1,519

Arcanum

Eureka wrote:

Yeah...I like black more than white anyways....and I'll just use that Skinit site to make something Monster Hunter related when they say something about localization. Whenever that happens. xD

Wait what?!? I wanna do that D: How do you do it or what do you do? or perhaps if you have an example you can post the pic so i can see how it looks because the way I am imagining it in my mind sounds awesome and it's making me want to know.

Oh snap I just noticed it's not BellGoRiiing anymore xD

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

Arcanum

zezhyrule wrote:

I don't hate them, I just dislike them

Wait...so your just here to troll?

Currently playing:
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

bub166

zezhyrule wrote:

I don't hate them, I just dislike them

Ah, I guess I got the message of hating them from the reply to that message. In that case, isn't it like being agnostic in the Vatican?

Nintendo - Where even first person shooters ooze creativity.

Joeynator3000

*sighs and ignores zez. >_>

Arcanum wrote:

Eureka wrote:

Yeah...I like black more than white anyways....and I'll just use that Skinit site to make something Monster Hunter related when they say something about localization. Whenever that happens. xD

Wait what?!? I wanna do that D: How do you do it or what do you do? or perhaps if you have an example you can post the pic so i can see how it looks because the way I am imagining it in my mind sounds awesome and it's making me want to know.

Oh snap I just noticed it's not BellGoRiiing anymore xD

As far as I know, you can make custom skins based on images and whatnot. I'm not entirely sure how it all works out....but I'm hoping to have like a nice red outline of Agnaktor on the top of my black 3DS. If/whenever it happens I'll most likely post pics and all of that. Just gotta hear from Capcom about this game in the West first, even though I KNOW its gonna happen at some point, just wanna make sure.
Oh, and according to some screenshots...Tri G will be using Portable 3rd's Monster icons. So, some people are assuming that all of 3rd's monsters will most likely make it into this game.
EDIT: (...and yes I changed my name to Eureka, I'm sick of the Bell name, lol)

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Dynetheous

gotta read the fine print @morpheel :3

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

zezhyrule

I love this thread, I seriously do

@Arcanum: If that's what you wanna think :3

@bub: Um... hold on, lemme google some of those words D:

Oh, and according to some screenshots...Tri G will be using Portable 3rd's Monster icons. So, some people are assuming that all of 3rd's monsters will most likely make it into this game.

That's cool, I didn't like Tri's much, but they did fit into the art style of the game. MHP3's are superior if you've seen them
they better not rename all the monsters... like they always do for english releases. I'm so used to them ;__;
in fact, if they don't call dosufurogi 'Great Froggi' someone's going to die >:[

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Joeynator3000

Yeah I've seen 3rd's...and most of the name's are gonna change. I mean their Japanese names are long and weird sounding. xD
I dunno how to pronounce Doborokosukukukuku or whatever. lol
(Jinouga's name is fine as it is though)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

zezhyrule

Yeah, hope they don't change that to Zinogre or whatever.

And I guess the names are kinda weird, like Urukususu, Hapurubokka, and Doboruberuku. Needs less 'k's D:

Well... I guess the only ones I don't want changed are Jinouga and Froggi (even though it's a nickname D: ) but the bear's and amatsu are both fine, no need to change them.

Arcanum

Eureka wrote:

Yeah I've seen 3rd's...and most of the name's are gonna change. I mean their Japanese names are long and weird sounding. xD
I dunno how to pronounce Doborokosukukukuku or whatever. lol
(Jinouga's name is fine as it is though)

LOL (I seriously did) The name I feel is the longest and weirdest is Amatsumagatsuchi

Currently playing:

Arcanum

zezhyrule wrote:

@Arcanum: If that's what you wanna think :3

O .°

Currently playing:

CosmoXY

Monster Hunter noob here, why do they call it Tri G?

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

zezhyrule

Monster Hunter games have had a history of expanding on a game slightly and adding some new features, calling it 'G' for some reason. Usually they add a lot of new content, monsters and such, but all the (nonexistent) story and stuff is usually the same. Oh yeah and they usually add another rank above High-Rank called G-rank, with tougher monsters and better armor.

So basically it's just an expansion of Monster Hunter Tri, with some stuff added to it. Just so you know, no 'G' MHs have ever made it out of japan, except for one which they renamed from 'Portable 2nd G' to 'Freedom Unite'. So most likely, if it gets localized, they'll rename it.

Edited on by zezhyrule

CosmoXY

Thanks for the helpful response, zez.

Cosmo 1547-5360-6061
Rock Safari - Dwebble, Pupitar & Barbaracle

Arcanum

aw man ....you just reminded me about Xenoblade @Zez ....what a god of a game we didn't get to play.

Currently playing:

Arcanum

well you said that no 'G' MH's have made it out of japan and it reminded me about xenoblade is all.

Currently playing:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.