Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter 3DS

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,519

komicturtle

I can't fight him because he's not in MHTri. And my PSP isn't with me, and I'm on a very tight budget currently

Heck, I want to but Star Fox 3D and Kirby Mass Attack but won't be able to for awhile. And I'm not keen on MHFU's controls on PSP. Don't like the claw method at all. Maybe that's why Tigrex is so hard for most. How can you keep up with awkward controls?

komicturtle

zezhyrule

the claw method of camera control is flawless, it works perfectly once you get used to it, and how else can you dodge while rotating the camera to view the beautiful scenery at the same time~

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

LordTendoboy

zezhyrule wrote:

the claw method of camera control is flawless, it works perfectly once you get used to it, and how else can you dodge while rotating the camera to view the beautiful scenery at the same time~

Play it on the Vita with those 2 analog sticks.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Aviator

zezhyrule wrote:

New things in MHTriG -

• Communication mode: Local Play (ローカルプレイ) supporting StreetPass Mode = no online

New things in Navi's hands.
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD with online.
Not MHTriG.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Dynetheous

plesioth...grrr

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

zezhyrule

This was posted on some other forum, which may or may not be Crapcom Unity.

TRI G has a 45 minute to an hour long presentation at the TGS on Sept 17th, from 10:30 - 11:30 (Japan Time):

Resident Evil Presentation starts at 11:30 so I'm assuming the TRI G presentation will last about 45 minutes

Here is how Google tranlsated it from CAPCOMS TGS website:

www.capcom.co.jp/tgs2011/scd.html

9 / 17 Day 1 (Sat)
10:05 Opening
10:30
"Monster Hunter 3 (tri) G" Stage

[producer Liangsan Tsujimoto, P Tsujimoto director needed Fujioka, Fujioka D and on stage, presented on the actual Nintendo games debuted 3DS! Do not miss! !

komicturtle

I'll stick with Vita, 3DS and console versions, thanks.

Hope new information is shown for TriG. I'm slightly caring less and less since the chances of it being localized is wearing thin. Part of the reason MH3Tri came to the US and Europe was because Nintendo was backing Capcom with the release. I hope they do it again, unless they're saving that localization money for MH4 (which won't come out till 2013 in Japan, at least.. Most likely in the fall...)

And I don't want to import.

komicturtle

komicturtle

I'm talking about:
MHP3rd on Vita (potentionally) and PS3, MH3 on Wii and 3DS. Basically, I'm not real interested in buying the PSP games.

And Capcom may not care, but I don't care if they don't care

komicturtle

retired_account

zezhyrule wrote:

And I don't care if you don't care if they don't care... or something

Who cares

retired_account

Joeynator3000

pixelman wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

And I don't care if you don't care if they don't care... or something

Who cares

I don't.
(...wait, what? xD)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

komicturtle

lol The "I don't care" chain.

....Looks like there's really nothing to talk about now about MHTriG :/

MH4? Well, hope that one has an online mode if it's not in TriG. And hopefully, there's more new monsters. Pull a Pokemon Black and White and have only NEW monsters while the older monsters come up in quests after you beat the main story. Or something. Make a new giant Tirantula that spews fire and a stone gorilla.
Having only new monsters makes it all fresh and that way, we don't know their patterns like we do Rathalos and Rathian.. and the other old monsters.

komicturtle

Joeynator3000

komicturtle92 wrote:

a new giant Tirantula

A wat?

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

komicturtle

I probably spelt it wrong (because I never really use that word). Basically, a giant hairy spider. Tyrantula? How do you spell it? My phone doesn't have spell check for that

It would be fun cutting it's legs. I hate spiders.

Another monster would be a chameleon. It would vanish one second and appear at another. It'd be real tricky in caves. Let's also give it wings, just cause
It can also use it's tongue to basically chew on you once you're in it's mouth and you'd have to escape it (just like a Rathian has you pinned down and starts biting you) before it spits you back out to really put a dent on you :3

Just some ideas for new monsters. A diamond wolf.. that'd be awesome. Rare but really hard to beat (it's made of diamonds, anyway). If you get the reference, you get bonus points.

komicturtle

zezhyrule

komicturtle92 wrote:

MH4? Well, hope that one has an online mode if it's not in TriG. And hopefully, there's more new monsters.
Having only new monsters makes it all fresh and that way, we don't know their patterns like we do Rathalos and Rathian.. and the other old monsters.

Try playing MHT. The only returning monsters were Ian/Los and Blos, and those are series staples. They of course changed almost all of the rath's moves for Tri, so the pattern thing goes away ;3

giant Tirantula that spews fire and a stone gorilla.

wut

zezhyrule

komicturtle92 wrote:

Another monster would be a chameleon. It would vanish one second and appear at another. It'd be real tricky in caves. Let's also give it wings, just cause
It can also use it's tongue to basically chew on you once you're in it's mouth and you'd have to escape it (just like a Rathian has you pinned down and starts biting you) before it spits you back out to really put a dent on you :3

Way ahead of you dood http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Chameleos

Untitled

in fact it makes me thing you're joking

Edited on by zezhyrule

komicturtle

Oh, cool then. That's one out of the way

(I'm an MH noob. Only played Tri and some of MHFU.. barely).

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.