3DS Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Discussion

Showing 481 to 500 of 553

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

481. Posted:

heck, Misty Peaks is awesome! it looks like a completely different game!(the style is different from the other places in the game!)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

482. Posted:

Well... It is technically from another game in the series :P

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

483. Posted:

^yeah I just saw in the internet this area was added in MHP3rd so outside japan it's exclusive to MH3U

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

BSlyTheGamerGuy

484. Posted:

I'll be getting this game for Christmas I believe, either that or I'll be buying it shortly there after. This is one of those games that I've watched videos on and read reviews for that made me really want a 3DS, it's absolutely beautiful and really takes advantage of the power of the hardware. This game is a nice hybrid of World of Warcraft (minus the MMORPG elements) mixed with some hack n' slash games that really give the player a fun objective and something epic to complete. I really can't wait to own Monster Hunter 3 on my 3DS and the wait is absolutely killing me, December 25th cant come fast enough!

Follow me on Twitter @BSlyTheGamerGuy
http://bslygamerhaven.blogspot.com/ 2/20/14 TEKKEN 2 review for the PLAYSTATION!

Twitter: BSlyTheGamerGuy

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

485. Posted:

@BSlyTheGamerGuy Do yourself a favor and pick up the cpp. You'll thank me later just from the underwater levels. You do know there is a demo in the shop right?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Chris720

486. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech I've got used to using the touch screen to manoeuvre the camera but underwater is still a serious pain in the butt because of the 3-dimensional space. But I've nailed using the camera on land, simple bliss.

But I miss the Wii U version so much, the visuals are far more colourful, the 3DS version is so dull and bland. Feels like a generic shoot-em up kind of visuals.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

487. Posted:

@Chris720 Well I haven't played the Wii U version or really even seen it so I guess that's a good thing for this version. Still I happen to think its one of the best looking 3ds games out there and still looks better then the Wii version!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Chris720

488. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech Oh yeah, the 3DS version looks far nicer than the Wii version. Its just a shame that in Misty Peaks that the 3DS lacks that colourful wack in your face that the Wii U gives you... I kinda miss that.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

489. Posted:

I got to the 7* moga quests. the jhen mohran quest is so cool! even though I'm losing everytime.....

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

490. Posted:

I.... only repelled jhen mohran.... lame... at least I heard the damage carries over to the next time I do the quest, at least for ceadeus(if you reach the second part) and jhen mohran(only if you're able to repel it), does it mean if I don't kill it on the second try it'll be repelled for sure?(I'm considering I'll be able to at least survive and protect the ship)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Lan

491. Posted:

What model SD cards are you guys using? I'm using a memorex class 10 and it takes forever during the "saving to SD card" part, literally around a minute. If yours only takes a few seconds to save to SD card, can you post the model?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

492. Posted:

@Lan the one that came on the 3DS and I can't wait to get a new one ASAP 2GB is too little..... but it only takes about10-20 seconds(once it almost took a whole minute but only once, I wonder why...)

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

493. Posted:

Lan wrote:

What model SD cards are you guys using? I'm using a memorex class 10 and it takes forever during the "saving to SD card" part, literally around a minute. If yours only takes a few seconds to save to SD card, can you post the model?

I have a sandisk 32gig. 5-6 seconds max. I had a Duracell 8gig (yes the battery company) and it was slow as can be but I ditched that over a year ago.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Lan

494. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Lan wrote:

I have a sandisk 32gig. 5-6 seconds max. I had a Duracell 8gig (yes the battery company) and it was slow as can be but I ditched that over a year ago.

Any idea of the specific model? I've been looking into the Sandisk Extreme class 10 ones

Dragon friend safari

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

495. Posted:

Lan wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Lan wrote:

Any idea of the specific model? I've been looking into the Sandisk Extreme class 10 ones

Mine just says ultra. I do believe its also a class 10. This is the download version we are talking about right?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

496. Posted:

Lan wrote:

I'm gonna jump in here and say something, because I'm having a similar issue. I think it has something to do with the transfer between versions. Before I started a new game on the 3DS and it was taking only 5 seconds or whatever to save. But then I decided to just delete (didn't get that far anyways, lol) it and transfer my characters from the Wii U version. Now its taking between a minute or two to save. x_X

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Lan

497. Posted:

I have the retail version, and I transfer my saves between the 3DS and Wii U version often. The "saving to SD card" portion of the 3DS version takes forever.

Dragon friend safari

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

498. Posted:

Lan wrote:

I have the retail version, and I transfer my saves between the 3DS and Wii U version often. The "saving to SD card" portion of the 3DS version takes forever.

Yeah then like was said above I'm not sure if a new memory card will help you. It might have more to do with the Wii U then anything. Does your memory card seem to be slow on anything else? If not then I don't think there is anything you can do. When I first got my sandisk I noticed Swapnote loaded like 3 times faster so I know it was working faster!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

499. Posted:

Doesn't it say something about saving extended data every time for whatever reason?...

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Kimba

500. Posted:

Since the 3DS version doesn't have online multiplayer, does anyone want to trade guild cards with me?

Now Playing: Bravely Default & MH3U
Other games: Rune Factory 4 & Pokemon Y (Safari: Spearow, Tranquil, and Fletchinder)

3DS Friend Code: 2723-9525-8134