481. Posted:

Never hurts to just give something a try. :D

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: Teikoku | Club ID: EF002F9BC

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

482. Posted:

I DID IT!!!!!

and with the most unlikely weapon, dual swords I love 'em but I'm horrible using them.

Kirby 20th anniversary Remix
Kirby is coming to the 3DS!!!!!!!
my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
visit Nintendo Friends it's a cool place
Row Row, Fight the Power!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

483. Posted:

Going to take on Jhen Mohran now. I remember in Tri I call my friend to help me out on this one online, just to rank up, but we got our ****** kicked instead. :P It finally took a group of 4 to repel Jhen. Anyway, I'm going to start my quest now.

Edited on by ShadowFox254

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

484. Posted:

heck, Misty Peaks is awesome! it looks like a completely different game!(the style is different from the other places in the game!)

Edited on by GuSilverFlame

my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

485. Posted:

Well... It is technically from another game in the series :P

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

486. Posted:

^yeah I just saw in the internet this area was added in MHP3rd so outside japan it's exclusive to MH3U

my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!

AuthorMessage

BSlyTheGamerGuy

487. Posted:

I'll be getting this game for Christmas I believe, either that or I'll be buying it shortly there after. This is one of those games that I've watched videos on and read reviews for that made me really want a 3DS, it's absolutely beautiful and really takes advantage of the power of the hardware. This game is a nice hybrid of World of Warcraft (minus the MMORPG elements) mixed with some hack n' slash games that really give the player a fun objective and something epic to complete. I really can't wait to own Monster Hunter 3 on my 3DS and the wait is absolutely killing me, December 25th cant come fast enough!

Follow me on Twitter @BSlyTheGamerGuy
http://bslygamerhaven.blogspot.com/ 2/20/14 TEKKEN 2 review for the PLAYSTATION!

Twitter: BSlyTheGamerGuy

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

488. Posted:

@BSlyTheGamerGuy Do yourself a favor and pick up the cpp. You'll thank me later just from the underwater levels. You do know there is a demo in the shop right?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Chris720

489. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech I've got used to using the touch screen to manoeuvre the camera but underwater is still a serious pain in the butt because of the 3-dimensional space. But I've nailed using the camera on land, simple bliss.

But I miss the Wii U version so much, the visuals are far more colourful, the 3DS version is so dull and bland. Feels like a generic shoot-em up kind of visuals.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

490. Posted:

@Chris720 Well I haven't played the Wii U version or really even seen it so I guess that's a good thing for this version. Still I happen to think its one of the best looking 3ds games out there and still looks better then the Wii version!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Chris720

491. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech Oh yeah, the 3DS version looks far nicer than the Wii version. Its just a shame that in Misty Peaks that the 3DS lacks that colourful wack in your face that the Wii U gives you... I kinda miss that.

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

492. Posted:

I got to the 7* moga quests. the jhen mohran quest is so cool! even though I'm losing everytime.....

my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

493. Posted:

I.... only repelled jhen mohran.... lame... at least I heard the damage carries over to the next time I do the quest, at least for ceadeus(if you reach the second part) and jhen mohran(only if you're able to repel it), does it mean if I don't kill it on the second try it'll be repelled for sure?(I'm considering I'll be able to at least survive and protect the ship)

Edited on by GuSilverFlame

my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!

AuthorMessage

Lan

494. Posted:

What model SD cards are you guys using? I'm using a memorex class 10 and it takes forever during the "saving to SD card" part, literally around a minute. If yours only takes a few seconds to save to SD card, can you post the model?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

GuSilverFlame

495. Posted:

@Lan the one that came on the 3DS and I can't wait to get a new one ASAP 2GB is too little..... but it only takes about10-20 seconds(once it almost took a whole minute but only once, I wonder why...)

my Backloggery
the Chit-Chat Crew!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

496. Posted:

Lan wrote:

What model SD cards are you guys using? I'm using a memorex class 10 and it takes forever during the "saving to SD card" part, literally around a minute. If yours only takes a few seconds to save to SD card, can you post the model?

I have a sandisk 32gig. 5-6 seconds max. I had a Duracell 8gig (yes the battery company) and it was slow as can be but I ditched that over a year ago.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Lan

497. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Lan wrote:

I have a sandisk 32gig. 5-6 seconds max. I had a Duracell 8gig (yes the battery company) and it was slow as can be but I ditched that over a year ago.

Any idea of the specific model? I've been looking into the Sandisk Extreme class 10 ones

Dragon friend safari

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

498. Posted:

Lan wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Lan wrote:

Any idea of the specific model? I've been looking into the Sandisk Extreme class 10 ones

Mine just says ultra. I do believe its also a class 10. This is the download version we are talking about right?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Mizore

499. Posted:

Lan wrote:

I'm gonna jump in here and say something, because I'm having a similar issue. I think it has something to do with the transfer between versions. Before I started a new game on the 3DS and it was taking only 5 seconds or whatever to save. But then I decided to just delete (didn't get that far anyways, lol) it and transfer my characters from the Wii U version. Now its taking between a minute or two to save. x_X

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Lan

500. Posted:

I have the retail version, and I transfer my saves between the 3DS and Wii U version often. The "saving to SD card" portion of the 3DS version takes forever.

Dragon friend safari