3DS Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Discussion

Showing 441 to 460 of 553

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

441. Posted:

Been back on this game pretty hardcore lately. Switching from 3DS to WiiU. I actually never completed the villager quests, since I jumped straight into online — but I've been doing them now (and they are super easy due to my gear). I was running dual blades, but now found myself loving sword and shield a lot better. Going to play when I get off of work (After my daily Animal Crossing chores!)

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

442. Posted:

Caramel wrote:

I finally finished making my Rathalos S armor set! It has Attack (L), Speed Sharpening, Anti-theft(simply because the Anti-theft talisman was the only one to actually do anything significant when equipped) and I even managed to negate the Recovery Down ability! I'm so proud of myself. n_n

@Erica_Hartmann ...Are you in the Capcom Community website? Because there's a new topic posted there about this exact question. And upon further inspection "Erica" was mentioned in that profile. [/detetcive]

OMG ITS AN IMPOSTER!!! (yeah that's me, lol)
Figured I'd ask both forums in case one ignored me.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

443. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Caramel wrote:

I finally finished making my Rathalos S armor set! It has Attack (L), Speed Sharpening, Anti-theft(simply because the Anti-theft talisman was the only one to actually do anything significant when equipped) and I even managed to negate the Recovery Down ability! I'm so proud of myself. n_n

@Erica_Hartmann ...Are you in the Capcom Community website? Because there's a new topic posted there about this exact question. And upon further inspection "Erica" was mentioned in that profile. [/detetcive]

OMG ITS AN IMPOSTER!!! (yeah that's me, lol)
Figured I'd ask both forums in case one ignored me.

Ah, I thought so! I wish I could help you but I don't own a Wii U, so I don't know anything about the 3DS to Wii U compatibility. Sorry. :(

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

444. Posted:

Well I was just guessing, since I don't know what's causing the long save times. But it happened after I did do the transfer.
EDIT: That all said....Circle Pad Pro IS comfy. xD
It's hard to imagine it from looking at pics and all that, lol

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

galachef55

445. Posted:

Rapido wrote:

Is it me, or Bowgun has a nasty low DPS? I used a bowgun and it almost took me all the time allowed to finish the "Bad White and Blue" quest. 2 lagombi and 2 Baggi. Or I just don't use things like traps and bomb.

I can't make a good comparison because I haven't bagged a single monster in the full version of the game with anything other than a heavy bowgun. I make it a point to know monsters' high damage areas, elemental vulnerabilities and I try to keep at optimal damage range depending on the type of ammo I'm using (also: I bomb like a fiend); so it's probably a lot fussier overall to get good damage from ranged weapons because of the added variables.

galachef55

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2636-2806 | Nintendo Network ID: galachef55 | Twitter: galachef55

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

446. Posted:

So I guess no one knows about the Saving Time issue I have? Capcom Unity members don't really know either.

AuthorMessage

galachef55

447. Posted:

I don't have a Wii U so I can't say I've had the same problem, but when I first got MH3U for my 3DS my save times were about four times as long as all my friends' and I found out that it was because the SD card in my 3DS wasn't running at nearly the speed it was rated for.

galachef55

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2636-2806 | Nintendo Network ID: galachef55 | Twitter: galachef55

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

448. Posted:

Got a Brachy Switch Axe, mastered using the switch axe, got the Brachy gem I needed to upgrade said switch axe, and then used said upgraded switch axe to obliterate everything, and just beat Ivy Lagiacrus. So yeah, I've made some good progress!

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Rapido

449. Posted:

Too Bad Demolition weapons only upgrades up to rare 9 wherein only Brachy Pallium is required after the gem.

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage

Nardar

450. Posted:

WOW Awesome Maw mission is insane! He is as big if not bigger than an Elder Dragon! Managed to kill him by myself barely but man, what a epic fight.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

AuthorMessage

Rapido

451. Posted:

Nardar wrote:

WOW Awesome Maw mission is insane! He is as big if not bigger than an Elder Dragon! Managed to kill him by myself barely but man, what a epic fight.

Can't agree more. Manage to defeat him with my pots almost depleted. One thing I wanna do to him is to catch him using the "fish hook", but I don't what its for as I was not able to. I think you only get one try?

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

AuthorMessage

Nardar

452. Posted:

Did you try Shock or Pitfall? Hehe neither seem big enough to hold him....lol.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

453. Posted:

It seems to happen at random when he flinches, other than that, you need to feed him bombs. (good luck doing that with the giant quest lol)

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

AuthorMessage

Rapido

454. Posted:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

It seems to happen at random when he flinches, other than that, you need to feed him bombs. (good luck doing that with the giant quest lol)

Right. It happens when he falls down to his side and you have to press the action button to reel him in. I manage to feed him bombs only a few times just because he's too big and the arena is too small. LOL

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

455. Posted:

I got this version not too long ago and I have been progressing slowly through the village quests, everything was all monster killings and rainbows... But wow seriously, that mission where you need to steal wyvern eggs from a rathian! It was so tense!

Luckily I got a food ability that protected me from dropping the eggs, it would've been impossible otherwise!

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

456. Posted:

MH3U is going on sale. This is the 3DS and Wii U version from the eShop. 50% off!!! North America, not sure about other regions....

• Nintendo eShop Sales ◦Monster Hunter™ 3 Ultimate – Get ready to hunt! Download Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U at 50 percent off until 9 a.m. on Sept. 22.

link here

Edited on by bezerker99

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

457. Posted:

No excuses now people. If you were on the fense before this should put you over the top. Its totally worth it and a very long game with TONS of replay value!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

458. Posted:

I was planning on getting this with the Target deal next week, but it looks like I'll be getting it now instead.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Rapido

459. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

I was planning on getting this with the Target deal next week, but it looks like I'll be getting it now instead.

You better. LOL, 50% off? Sweet!

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

AuthorMessage

distantwolfx44

460. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

I just got the game and I can't take it off my hands.. I'm very troubled if I should keep playing MH3U or maintain my town in ACNL xD lol

3DS FC: 2938-6842-2680
PSN: distantwolfx44
~HARD CORE OTAKU~
The Coldfire's Backlog
Raptr Profile/Game collection
Pokemon GL Profile

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6842-2680 | Twitter: coldfirex44