AuthorMessage

MERG

401. Posted:

Hey, I admit it...I'm a noob!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

402. Posted:

I've been playing it for a few days by now and I find myself addicted with trying to get weapons. XD

That Lagiarcus is crazy though. When I thought that he is somewhere outside of the area, he suddenly come back. ;A;

darkfenrir

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5996-0541

AuthorMessage

Jacobsh

403. Posted:

does anyone have a code pretty please? if so can you pm me ive tried everywhere D:

Jacobsh

AuthorMessage

Nardar

404. Posted:

Can someone tell me the best way to get Blue Kelbi Horns? I am normally a Blademaster user but tried the bow and love it and now just getting into bows. I have the Helios X Gunner armor. Just trying to get the Great Kelbi Deershot. Also what are some good armor/bow combinations?

Edited on by Nardar

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

405. Posted:

(So I can't find the Wii U thread at all)

I haven't played this all year because of school and work!! :( I'm gonna start playing it again. Kind of intimidated since I'm sure I'm real behind now. I doubt online will be fun at this point.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

406. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo I can bump it if you want me to?

Online shouldn't be a problem. You can still find people at your own skill level or better yet help from the people on your friends list I'm sure they're good for it! Plus its a good pick up and play game. I haven't played mine in about 3 or weeks now and I'm starting to miss it a bit! Its one great game!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Rapido

407. Posted:

Nardar wrote:

Can someone tell me the best way to get Blue Kelbi Horns? I am normally a Blademaster user but tried the bow and love it and now just getting into bows. I have the Helios X Gunner armor. Just trying to get the Great Kelbi Deershot. Also what are some good armor/bow combinations?

Granny sells it on her shop. You just have to have the luck to check it while its on sale.

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage

ando82

408. Posted:

Hello
Any friendly gamer from EU who recently has registred your copy of the game and are willing to donate the recommendation code to me? I just bought a 3ds :) this promotion is a part of spreading the mh3u to friends and others.
Thank you
Andreas

ando82

AuthorMessage

Rapido

409. Posted:

Soloing 8 star tavern quest is getting really hard. Planning to go gunner, what's better bow or bowgun? And why? :)

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

410. Posted:

Ugh, anybody got any tips on the Azuroth trapping mission? I can't believe they made the first Trapping Mission a new monster I've never seen before. This guy's making mince meat out of me, and I can't figure out when to place the trap (which I can only place one of, and then it's there until something falls into it), and it doesn't help how it never stays off me.

At the very least, I'm slowly learning how to use a gunlance. Never knew I could press the A button to do something...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

411. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Ugh, anybody got any tips on the Azuroth trapping mission? I can't believe they made the first Trapping Mission a new monster I've never seen before. This guy's making mince meat out of me, and I can't figure out when to place the trap (which I can only place one of, and then it's there until something falls into it), and it doesn't help how it never stays off me.

At the very least, I'm slowly learning how to use a gunlance. Never knew I could press the A button to do something...

I managed to trap the Azuroth by first, you put the trap after it runs away, and then, ensure you are far away from it and plant your trap before trying to make it mad and go at you.

I managed to do it the first time, hope you'll be able to do it!

darkfenrir

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

412. Posted:

I tried that, it ran around the trap.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

413. Posted:

@CanisWolfred seems you get a smart Azuroth, but I don't know what else you can do either... I'm just lucky I guess. v_v

darkfenrir

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

414. Posted:

@CanisWolfred Did you get him yet?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

415. Posted:

I'm getting the shakes...all I want to do is to continue to play this but I had to send in my 3DS to repair the shoulder buttons. I feel lost without it...I think I am way to dependent on my 3DS! :P

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

416. Posted:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

@CanisWolfred Did you get him yet?

Actually yes. He randomly tripped while I had a trap ready, so I set the trap right on top of him, then tranqed him, and got him right away. Pure luck, but I'm still glad I caught him. I won't be doing another trapping mission again for a while, though...I'm pretty sure the next one is the stupid bird thing. That one caused me to rage-quit the Wii version...

That said, the Quarpo-whatever is a joy to hunt, I just completed that mission, and I might be going for it again, albeit because I'm so close to getting some new equipment. :P

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Lad-XD

417. Posted:

Is online out on 3ds yet?

Lad-XD

3DS Friend Code: 5472-7045-3461

AuthorMessage

gspro15198

418. Posted:

I have a code for the Monster Hunter Gift and Hunt Promo which I can't use, if anyone with a newly registered 3DS in the UK wants it let me know. it's only good till the end of the month.

my 3DS friend code is 0731-4736-5712 if you add me let me know so I can add you back :)

Twitter: gspro15198

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

419. Posted:

Lad-XD wrote:

Is online out on 3ds yet?

No...I don't think that's something they can even patch in as far as I know. Could be wrong, but I still doubt it would happen even if it was possible...

Just wait for Monster Hunter 4. That'll be here soon enough.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Rapido

420. Posted:

What Rare 10 Armor set do you guys prefer? I have the Gold Rathian as my go to set. Always nice to have that Fate skill on.

JRPG!! Nuff' Said