3DS Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Discussion

Showing 381 to 400 of 553

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrPanic

381. Posted:

Finally decided to get a new sd because I needed more space and I gotta say: DAMN, that original sd card that came included with the 3ds sucked. I got like the cheapest sd card I could find and now MH saves way faster to the sd card than it did before. It used to take like 15 seconds but now it goes in like 4. Just wow.

"Time flies when you throw your watch in the sky."
3DS: 0946-2616-2379

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DanielHPoetry

382. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Well I hope they have a CPP XL for NA here soon. Otherwise I will have to play this game on my 3DS instead of the XL. Only thing though is I am going to have to get a CPP since I never got one cause I was holding out for the Nyko one which was cancelled. :(

Don't know if you've gotten the CPP XL yet, but I've had mine for about 2 weeks and I LOVE IT! I had the same problem with trying to find it in stores but it's available online only. It took about a week to deliver and cost a little under $30 but it's well worth it. Here's the link to buy, it's legit dude. Hope it helps. Happy gaming

http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDi...

Edited on by DanielHPoetry

3DS FC: 0044-3031-3127

3DS Friend Code: 0044-3031-3127 | Twitter: DanielHPoetry

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sir_Anthony

383. Posted:

Is someone willing to help me defeat two brachies? I'm trying to reach HR:7 on my own but this one is a bit too difficult :/ I captured the first brachydios once, but then the other came and i was brutally killed. :( It's suprisingly frustrating! You should know that i have some serious wifi issues though...

Edited on by Sir_Anthony

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though
BL - AL - 8BF

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

384. Posted:

sir_Anthony wrote:

Is someone willing to help me defeat two brachies? I'm trying to reach HR:7 on my own but this one is a bit too difficult :/ I captured the first brachydios once, but then the other came and i was brutally killed. :( It's suprisingly frustrating! You should know that i have some serious wifi issues though...

You might have more luck if you post in the Wii U topic and not the 3ds one.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rapido

385. Posted:

sir_Anthony wrote:

Is someone willing to help me defeat two brachies? I'm trying to reach HR:7 on my own but this one is a bit too difficult :/ I captured the first brachydios once, but then the other came and i was brutally killed. :( It's suprisingly frustrating! You should know that i have some serious wifi issues though...

Good Sir, I feel for you. I'm a solo player as well and only plays multiplayer when I have friends to hep. I'm about to get into HR8. I remember the 2 Brachys fight and it sure is hard. I almost depleted my pots supply. Just a few tips, drug yourself (not the illegal one). Demondrugs, Armorskin, Dash Juice. Max Potion, Ancient Potion. Setup Chacha and Kayamba with the Hunter ability and Dance setup that has Heal Large. I beat the mission using Nibelsnarf set and SA with Stam effect.

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nardar

386. Posted:

Rapido wrote:

sir_Anthony wrote:

Is someone willing to help me defeat two brachies? I'm trying to reach HR:7 on my own but this one is a bit too difficult :/ I captured the first brachydios once, but then the other came and i was brutally killed. :( It's suprisingly frustrating! You should know that i have some serious wifi issues though...

Good Sir, I feel for you. I'm a solo player as well and only plays multiplayer when I have friends to hep. I'm about to get into HR8. I remember the 2 Brachys fight and it sure is hard. I almost depleted my pots supply. Just a few tips, drug yourself (not the illegal one). Demondrugs, Armorskin, Dash Juice. Max Potion, Ancient Potion. Setup Chacha and Kayamba with the Hunter ability and Dance setup that has Heal Large. I beat the mission using Nibelsnarf set and SA with Stam effect.

Don't forget Dung Bombs. You'll want them so you don't have to fight both in the same area.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rapido

387. Posted:

Nardar wrote:

Rapido wrote:

sir_Anthony wrote:

Is someone willing to help me defeat two brachies? I'm trying to reach HR:7 on my own but this one is a bit too difficult :/ I captured the first brachydios once, but then the other came and i was brutally killed. :( It's suprisingly frustrating! You should know that i have some serious wifi issues though...

Good Sir, I feel for you. I'm a solo player as well and only plays multiplayer when I have friends to hep. I'm about to get into HR8. I remember the 2 Brachys fight and it sure is hard. I almost depleted my pots supply. Just a few tips, drug yourself (not the illegal one). Demondrugs, Armorskin, Dash Juice. Max Potion, Ancient Potion. Setup Chacha and Kayamba with the Hunter ability and Dance setup that has Heal Large. I beat the mission using Nibelsnarf set and SA with Stam effect.

Don't forget Dung Bombs. You'll want them so you don't have to fight both in the same area.

Yeah, Dung Bombs. It's Nasty.

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sir_Anthony

388. Posted:

Thanks @Rapido and @Nardar It's not that i haven't been busy with preperation all day, (I even made a special weapon for this...) :$ it's just the annoying tail and that #%@# slime! this quest is just not good for my health, and even worse for my wii U gamepad :P

Edited on by Sir_Anthony

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though
BL - AL - 8BF

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nardar

389. Posted:

If you can some how get the Biology Skill, it will negate slime. When looking in the Decorations, it is the Microbio Jewel 1. 2 points for 1 slot. With a good Talisman you may be able to get it unless you decide to use all your armor slots.

Edited on by Nardar

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rapido

390. Posted:

sir_Anthony wrote:

Thanks @Rapido and @Nardar It's not that i haven't been busy with preperation all day, (I even made a special weapon for this...) :$ it's just the annoying tail and that #%@# slime! this quest is just not good for my health, and even worse for my wii U gamepad :P

Not good for health. LOL. Anyway if the slime is your problem, you might want to change your skill setup to Biology or Antiseptic, Changing your personal setup a bit will be better than being caught in a Brachy explosion while you have slime on. it hurts, Definitely. If you are a melee weapon user, the tail is not a problem at all, just stay under the Brachy between its legs. compared to other monsters that has longer/thicker tails that always gets you when they do a sweep. Though I would not say the same when you are a medium range weapon user (Gunlance/Lance)

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nardar

391. Posted:

You can also dodge about 3 times and the Slime wears off.

Edited on by Nardar

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

galachef55

392. Posted:

@sir_Anthony: if you can build the Rhopessa/Aelucanth armor set it carries the antiseptic skill. I haven't fought a brachydios solo yet and I'm ranged so I don't know how much the armor would benefit you, but not having to roll the slime off or eat the damage really helped my performance.

Edited on by galachef55

galachef55

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2636-2806 | Nintendo Network ID: galachef55 | Twitter: galachef55

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SuperJoon

393. Posted:

Bought this game last night, along with a circle pad pro. Looking forward to getting into it. Will more than likely get it for Wii U as well. :-)

SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Joon84 | Twitter: XboxSuperJoon

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

galachef55

394. Posted:

Congratulations, KJT! Enjoy the purchase and the many amenities Moga Village has to offer :D

galachef55

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2636-2806 | Nintendo Network ID: galachef55 | Twitter: galachef55

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SuperJoon

395. Posted:

Enjoying this game so far!! Demo does nothing for it, starting and playing it from scratch has helped me out loads.

SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Joon84 | Twitter: XboxSuperJoon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marakuto

396. Posted:

Does anyone know if the Ivory Lagiacrus gun lance is the best type of lightning lance to use? I rarely use lances (Hammer, Katana, Great sword and Dual blade user) I have all the items required for forging it but don't know if it would be better than a Zinogre one which I could get.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rapido

397. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

Does anyone know if the Ivory Lagiacrus gun lance is the best type of lightning lance to use? I rarely use lances (Hammer, Katana, Great sword and Dual blade user) I have all the items required for forging it but don't know if it would be better than a Zinogre one which I could get.

I am not sure, but I recommend you forge it, If i'm not mistaken, the zinogre lance will be upgraded to a stygian zinogre lance which is dragon elemental. So yes, stick with i. lagia lance which will more than likely stay with the lightning element tree.

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jonte1232

398. Posted:

someone who wants to share the code for the free downloadable version?

jonte1232

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MERG

399. Posted:

Do you have to have all of one type of armor or is it just recommended?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

400. Posted:

Well if you want to get the benefits from it yes. Most if not all you need all parts to get the bonus effects! You should no that by now! Noob!! :-P

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech