3DS Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Discussion

Showing 321 to 340 of 557

AuthorMessage

Chucko

321. Posted:

Welp, this game has pretty much stolen my soul for past couple of weeks. How are you guys liking the game? I'm curious to know!

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

322. Posted:

Chucko wrote:

Welp, this game has pretty much stolen my soul for past couple of weeks. How are you guys liking the game? I'm curious to know!

Hey fellow tri running mate!

Loving it so far but I held off on playing for a while so I could use my cpp! Now that I have it I really want any new armor or weapons I never got or was able to get from all these new monsters!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

323. Posted:

Chucko wrote:

I'm loving the game (60+ hours in so far)!

But, I was a huge fan of Monster Hunter Tri, and so naturally I like MH3U. It was the only title I had on my gaming radar for quite some time.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

ilovegaming

324. Posted:

Chucko wrote:

I bought it day 1 and it has consumed me... I've played it for 160+ hours and I am just before accessing G-Rank. So I'll probably play it for another 160, easily- it's an amazing game! :)

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

AuthorMessage

Rapido

325. Posted:

This game has consumed most of my freetime, my other lifestyle activities are lessen. I've played it for 150+ hours and still counting, I'm the type of guy who always goes for 100% completion of the game, but maybe not with this (I need sleep!!).

You guys having trouble getting that Brachydios gem/ruby? Dang, I need to upgrade my slime Axe!! Aside from the 15 other Axes i'm upgrading. :)

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage

slidecage

326. Posted:

rented the game hated it but then of coarse i find it on a game trading site and buy it LOL

slidecage

AuthorMessage

Osui

327. Posted:

any suggestion weapon to solo Ivory Lagiacrus online HR4? I need to get one more sapphire for my Helios X armor

FC: 3110 - 4797 - 0564
Pokemon Y Safari : Ground

Looking for Sneasel Safari. Please PM ME

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4797-0564 | Twitter: Osui818

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

328. Posted:

I learned over the weekend that my upstairs neighbor has a copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for 3DS. Turns out he's only had the 3DS and the game a week. He had no idea what Street Passing was so I was trying my best to explain.

Perhaps I'll have him over one day since I have this LAN Adaptor and a Wii U copy of the game for some local 3DS/Wii U online huntin'. xD

Anyways, I can't believe this guy has this game. Time to get his Guild Card and maybe some Pink Panel Puzzle Pieces via Street Pass. //RAWR

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Osui

329. Posted:

Finally I can solo jhen, but earth dragongem is so rare to get.. Breaking both Fang and mouth still no gem. 6 times already... Sigh

AuthorMessage

cyrex

330. Posted:

This game deprived me from any social activity since its release.

I have it on wii u and i bought a 3ds mainly to play it when im out and about.

add me on wii u ( cyrex78)
3ds fc 3153-4070-9682

AuthorMessage

Osui

331. Posted:

cyrex wrote:

This game deprived me from any social activity since its release.

I have it on wii u and i bought a 3ds mainly to play it when im out and about.

Same here, 3ds ver. is like on to go for me, when I get home, transfer back the data to wii u.

AuthorMessage

Osui

332. Posted:

Finally after 11 times, got my last 3 earth dragongem for Helios x

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

333. Posted:

Had to stop playing for a while. but now i"m back! :) Game is still awesome. I'm finally at 2Star Quests, but struggling with finding items to upgrade my armor, weapons and decorations.

My next quest is The Great Jaggi. Will i be able to get a set of armor or weapon when i defeat him? My current HR is 1. Not really sure how the HR works either. I'm a MH noob. :(

Thanks to any who answer...

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

334. Posted:

@Gustoff You will probably have to fight him at least 3-4 times to get everything you need to forge the armor. You probably have enough items to for some armor sets already if you check. Like the leather set or alloy one. It's always better to have sets specially in the early going till you really know what you're doing! The hr are a bit different then on tri. You could only get hr online with tri. This one I'm not quite sure but its just a number really and doesn't come with any benefits other then it tells people about how far you are!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

335. Posted:

@OldMan-Tech
Ah, thanks a bunch for the reply. Okay, i'll attempt to take him on later tonight. I do have some, if not all of the leather set. I'll have to check on that. I do have a helmet and yesterday i got some arm guards that were not part of the leather set.
I'm slowly learning but the game is fun as i learn.
Thanks again.

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

336. Posted:

Does anyone know how to get the "King's Frills"? That's the only piece i'm missing for me to complete the Jaggi Armor set.
Thanks all...

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

337. Posted:

I believe you need to bust his head to get it! Keep aiming for the head!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

338. Posted:

@OldMan-Tech
Awesome, i'll try that tonight. :) Thanks!

AuthorMessage

Rapido

339. Posted:

Man, Mark Of Hero quest is not easy. I'll try beating it using Hyuga set, If I fail, i'll have to go with I. Lagi set with the Blightproof.

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage

Gustoff

340. Posted:

So how's everyone doing in their hunt on their 3DS's???
I'm still a newbie so i'm not that far in. Only have about 17hrs or so. Trying for the G. Jaggi Armor. Almost got it. Will try again tonight to complete it.

I haven't even started on the DLC quests. Has anyone else completed the DLC quests? Are they hard?