3DS Forum

Topic: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Discussion

Showing 281 to 300 of 556

AuthorMessage

UNSOLUTEDSALT

281. Posted:

Any hammer users out there? I have a question. In order to make the peco flint from the plume flint I need an inferno sac. But I haven't unlocked high rank quests yet and the wiki says I need a flame sac. Does anyone have any insight about the discrepancy? I'm just curious if my game is weird or if it was a legitimate change in the game.

UNSOLUTEDSALT

AuthorMessage

Razalom

282. Posted:

OldBoy wrote:

Wow this game has me hooked.Had tri on Wii but never really got into it but its perfect for handheld gaming.Even when I'm not playing I'm planning what I need to do for when I do :-) Love it.BTW is there anyway to tell what elements monsters are weak to?

I found an android app as well that has all the mobs listed with that elements monsters are weakest too.

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

283. Posted:

Razalom wrote:

OldBoy wrote:

Wow this game has me hooked.Had tri on Wii but never really got into it but its perfect for handheld gaming.Even when I'm not playing I'm planning what I need to do for when I do :-) Love it.BTW is there anyway to tell what elements monsters are weak to?

I found an android app as well that has all the mobs listed with that elements monsters are weakest too.

Sweet what's the app called? I want to download it.

Edit: Never mind. I found it.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

284. Posted:

@Razalom Downloaded that app.very useful thanks. :-)

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

Portista

285. Posted:

Can you play with 2 people on the Wii U and 1 on a 3ds at the same time? In other words, cross play between the two systems with 3 players?

Edited on by Portista

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

AuthorMessage

Irysse

286. Posted:

@Portista Two people can't play on one system at a time, so no.

Currently playing: Style Savvy: Trendsetters, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Waiting for: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Portista

287. Posted:

So there is no arena play on the Wii U?

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

AuthorMessage

Irysse

288. Posted:

@Portista There is, but it's just one Wii U, while everyone else is connected with their 3DS.

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

289. Posted:

UNSOLUTEDSALT wrote:

Any hammer users out there? I have a question. In order to make the peco flint from the plume flint I need an inferno sac. But I haven't unlocked high rank quests yet and the wiki says I need a flame sac. Does anyone have any insight about the discrepancy? I'm just curious if my game is weird or if it was a legitimate change in the game.

well mabye you need to unlock the high rank quests first. have you looked up the wiki for the game? http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_Wiki

have fun with the hammer. i love that weapon !

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

290. Posted:

Hi all.I need some advice.I have completed all 3* quests and done the lagohbi ( SIC) 4*. The only armour I have is the great jaggi set and the great sword that you start with (upgraded with amour sphere) and I'm not having to much trouble so far.question is do I need to start collecting amour from the easy monsters or should I keep going till I hit a wall? Also what is a good great sword to forge? Ta :-)

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

Razalom

291. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

have fun with the hammer. i love that weapon !

Yeah one of my fav weapons, love the Frozen Core!

NNID : Razalom (Australia)

AuthorMessage

Portista

292. Posted:

Is the arena play the same as on the wii, where 2 people could kill a monster using the same wii?

AuthorMessage

Portista

293. Posted:

...Anyone?

AuthorMessage

Irysse

294. Posted:

I think asking on the Wii U thread would be faster, since more people use it.

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

295. Posted:

Finally, just done "Save Our Boat" quest where I had to fight my 1st Royal Ludroth. That was a real pain as it goes from land to underwater, i find the battle is 10x harder on the 3DS because of the controls.

But I did it in the end. Now I got too do another quest called: "A Royal Pain" where I have to catch one. That's gonna be a nightmare. :(

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

KromCompany

296. Posted:

how can i kill the duramboros? i survive 50 minutes but the mean brute wyvern just wont die. its spinning attack is outrageously hilarious.

3ds FC: 2921-9956-8417Username: Darien
Skype me to video and voice chat games: KromCompany

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9956-8417 | Nintendo Network ID: KromCo

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

297. Posted:

Ok, now I'm really pissed off now. Starting to hate this for real. three times and hours spent trying to do this 3star quest called "trapping a trickster" that stupid bird called qurupeco. It keeps flying away for starters and i dont know where it fly's too sometimes. I spend half the time looking for it!

Also when I'm fighting it keeps calling for great jaggi's and small jaggi's to help it and I tried to catch it on my last go when it was hurt and limping, I threw like 3 tranquil at it but it didn't do anything.. It's just so dam annoying.

It's a shame because up until this point I was really enjoying it. It's my last 3 star quest aswell. :(

I have an urgent quest to do but that's underwater and the monster called "Gobul" is really tough. It sucks you in with its big mouth and then snaps at you. On the 3DS it's crazy hard as your fighting the controls too, :(

Not happy at all. Really frustrated I feel like throwing the game across the room.

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

298. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Ok, now I'm really pissed off now. Starting to hate this. three times and hours spent trying to do this 3star quest called "trapping a trickster" that stupid bird called qurupeco. It keeps flying away for starters and i dont know where it fly's too sometimes! Also I have to chase it all around the bloody map and on top of that it keeps calling forw great jaggi's and small jaggi's to help it. Also I tried to catch it when it's hurt but I ran out of tranquil ball things. It's just so annoying. I quit.

You do know you can paintball him so you know where he's flying to. Actually I just look at his shadow to see where he flies to. Also you can use a sonic bomb to shut him up when he calls for help.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

299. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Ok, now I'm really pissed off now. Starting to hate this. three times and hours spent trying to do this 3star quest called "trapping a trickster" that stupid bird called qurupeco. It keeps flying away for starters and i dont know where it fly's too sometimes! Also I have to chase it all around the bloody map and on top of that it keeps calling for great jaggi's and small jaggi's to help it. Also I tried to catch it when it's hurt but I ran out of tranquil ball things. It's just so annoying. I quit.

You do know you can paintball him so you know where he's flying to. Actually I just look at his shadow to see where he flys to. Also you can use a sonic bomb to shut him up where he calls for help.

I did the paintball thing but after a while it wears off. I will try that sonic bomb tip though thanks.

My weapon at the minute which I have used through out the whole game so far is the great sword which I upgraded now to [rugged great sword]

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

300. Posted:

That's why you don't paintball him right away. For the most part he just stays in the water areas. When he gets weak he will then fly to areas 6-7 I believe. Don't set a trap until he just went to a new area as he will at least stay there for a bit before flying to a new area and make sure he's limping before you do.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech