Forums

Topic: Missed European Ambassador

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

JinxLumosJoke

Hi!

Is there anyone who, knows, what should I do if I missed the August 12? I try ambassador.nintendo-europe.com every day, but its not working... I'm frome Europe, and I don't want to miss those games...

What should I do?

Super-optimistic, Googlesexual, Nintendo fanatic!

lord_hades

ok when did you buy your 3DS

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

Aviator

If you bought your 3DS after the price drop then your not eligible to be an Ambassador. However if you bought your 3DS before the price drop and didn't hop onto the eShop I believe you can send in proof of purchase and you'll be an ambassador.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

6ch6ris6

so stupid that they build that microsite and it just redirects you to the main site .

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Oregano

Call customer service if you should be an ambassador but think you missed it for any reason.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

JinxLumosJoke

I bought it at Day 1...

But where to send my proof? And if I send my proof, I will lost my guarantee...

I have wrote an e-mail, on August 13 (when I get back from holiday), do you think I should call them?

JinxLumosJoke

Ok, I found this: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/systems/nintendo_3ds_amba...

It says: Q: Can I still register for the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Programme?
A: If you bought your Nintendo 3DS system before August 12th, you are still eligible to join the programme. You will need either: a) to have created a Friend Code and connected your Nintendo 3DS system to the Internet before August 12th OR b) have your proof of purchase for your Nintendo 3DS system. Note you need only to fulfil ONE of these criteria.

But WHEN, WHERE, HOW etc. ???

BenAV

A phone call goes a long way.
Beats email.
Just put aside some time and call them up and I'm sure they can assist you.
=P

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

JinxLumosJoke

I LOVE YOU NINTENDO! I don't have to do anything!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.