Forums

Topic: Missed Connection?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Klimbatize

Me: Just a Shy Guy sitting on a plane...with wooden wheels.

You: A man with a mustache and a metal complexion. You were surrounded by gold. Clearly you like them fast and heavy.

We never spoke, but we bumped into each other quite a few times. Once, you teased me by dangling banana peels off your backside.

And then just as quickly as it had begun, you disappeared. Did we have a connection? Am I reading into this the wrong way? If you felt the same thing I did, I'll be waiting for you tonight...in the Lagoon.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

LordJumpMad

Untitled
Please Understand
I only wanted to be friends.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

To me, it sounded like you guys were having a great connection. You gotta talk to him before he leaves you forever.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Klimbatize

EmperorJumpMad wrote:

Untitled
Please Understand
I only wanted to be friends.

D:

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

GuSolarFlare

yes there was connection until the guy ragequitted and turned off

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Klimbatize

theblackdragon wrote:

@Chrono_Cross: He's talking about MK7. It's fair game for this section.

I think you're mistaken. You couldn't be talking about Chrono. He quit the site months ago, and if anyone is a man of conviction and principle, it's that guy.

GuSilverFlame wrote:

yes there was connection until the guy ragequitted and turned off

See! Someone who remembers. That's exactly what happened that fateful day.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.