Topic: MiiVerse Freedom!

Posts 261 to 280 of 337

Klimbatize

Mika1999 wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Mika1999 wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

The best part of fighting is making up.

Only if you bring the drinks... And no kids allowed!!! How many you have Klimb?

Three.

That I know of.

Then Dad/Klimb... you are clearly out numbered!!! At the risk of walking the line.. Who do they listen to better.. You or Mom???

The oldest just turned 6, so they still listen to both of us.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

J-Manix98

@DefHalan

I couldn't. I tried reporting him, but the Admins warned me about "False Reporting". So yeah.

Besides, He knows he is a troll! And he's not offended by me calling him one! That's how Miiverse trolls work, they bait gullible people like me with a few smarmy/critical "opinions", then when you humbly disagree with them (which is what Miiverse is for right? Sharing opinions?), they start a "Red Herring" and then as soon as you break your polite ruse, they report you for being a hateful bully!

I hate Trolls with a burning, FIERY passion. I've had to deal with them on FAR more aggressive/offensive matters on other sites. Can you believe that some trolls actually get PAID to make people online mad!? It's the most pathetic thing in the world.

By reading my Miiverse posts you can tell that I obviously didn't mean to offend anyone. That said, I knew this guy wasn't going to get offended easily! That train of thought got me banned. Like I said before, I never implied any rude language that might make OTHER people uncomfortable. I just called him and him alone, out for being a troll.

(In case you can't tell, I'm a bit mad. So I apologize for these lengthy replies. Thanks for hearing me out )

Edited on by J-Manix98

"Oh, Gimme that fun-ky milk!"

3DS FC: 1349 - 7754 - 5401

3DS Friend Code: 1349-7754-5401

ProtoMac

I'm here. Nintendo didn't mention how long and what for my ban is. God, admins have to chill their asses out.

THANK HEAVENS FOR THE GINORMOUS META KNIGHT NERF!

Mika1999

A few ppl on here have mentioned that the Admins need to 'Really look at the full Conversation' BEFORE issuing a "Reportable Violation"... IF ONLY THEY WOULD... This would help avoid issues of ppl going out for revenge cause a post was taken out of context.
I'm think'n that the Admins have a program running in the back ground with a "List " of words, phrases numbers formats... etc..
Then you have the "Manuel" miiverse notification' that is driven by the members clicking on it. That said.. If the "ADMIN's" are the G*D's of MiiVerse.. I have a few questions:
Q: Can't they run a search/report/AdHock Repts on the, entire thread of people involved in said particular post.. So judgment can be rendered 'True n Just'.. correctly???
Q: If your going to 'report' someone... I'd like to know who my accuser's are! GIVE ME THEIR NAME's PLEASE...
I know Nintendo/MiiVerse will 'NEVER' give this out... Because I bet that would SLOW's down Reports.. Next they can fix the block to "ACTUALLY" Block.. as in 'Can't see Nothing'.

Good Luck All..

FC: 3797-6993-0627

NEW: OG's FC: 0662 - 5083 - 5208

DefHalan

@Mika1999
To answer your questions.
1. If you have a post that has been reported and the admin sees you broke a rule then why shouldn't they give you a temp ban (at least) context doesn't matter if you are breaking the rules.

2. If Miiverse gave you the person's name that reported you, then you would probably retaliate against that person making the Admin's jobs even harder to find post that break the rules. I know if I found out someone reported me I would at least report 1 or 2 of their posts, i would probably go through their entire history looking for posts to report. It would be insane to provide that information. Just follow the rules and you will be safe from the Admin's "Wrath" lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Mika1999

DefHalan wrote:

@Mika1999
To answer your questions.
1. If you have a post that has been reported and the admin sees you broke a rule then why shouldn't they give you a temp ban (at least) context doesn't matter if you are breaking the rules.

2. If Miiverse gave you the person's name that reported you, then you would probably retaliate against that person making the Admin's jobs even harder to find post that break the rules. I know if I found out someone reported me I would at least report 1 or 2 of their posts, i would probably go through their entire history looking for posts to report. It would be insane to provide that information. Just follow the rules and you will be safe from the Admin's "Wrath" lol

*** Exactly... I was playing the devils advocate on that post.. But your absolutely right about retaliation to players that Reported you.. It would be more like permanent war..

As for the "in context" before issuing the Violations. I just wish they would/could update to making the parents responsible for the access i.e. not punish the one's old enough.. But seems as US has a "shut down the world" attitude if someone complaint's.. So, yeah that's not changing 'ever' it guess

J-Manix98

I just wish they wouldn't freaking PERMANENTLY ban you! I mean, I get the "Three strikes and you're out!" deal, but really? How about, If you get Banned for a week, next time it's TWO weeks or a month! Should they REALLY Perma-Ban people?

IDK. I'm just tired of it, and don't want to get banned when I did nothing morally wrong.

Mika1999

Jelly Splat I understand how you feel to be sure.. The thing that irks me is that you pay for the games and you'd like to post.. At least being able to post pic's would be something.. But Nothing.. Ouch.. From what I understand when your Perma as in Forever... you can't even reset you NNID?? Or is that wrong? My first time being ban for two weeks.. Have been on miiverse for 6 months and in a week I'm hit 7 times.. It's not fair.. well, maybe three were. I can't argue those. But there was two of them that were not a Violations.. One was questionable to me.. But I don't get a vote...

Mika1999

Had a question for Fluffy Leaders... You guys have read this...

Noonch

Mika1999 wrote:

Had a question for Fluffy Leaders... You guys have read this...

What's the question? I saw that earlier. I don't know him yet. He was in Fluffy before I was and just came back. I guess a little xenophobia is normal.

Edited on by Noonch

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Mika1999

Hi "Noonch" Guess I've had to much reading time on my hands. So I've been looking into the rumor's of the 'Real Ban Sharks'. One thing that's a Fact... It's like a big bowl of spaghetti.. Evidently getting other people banned is now Clan business for some of these others.. Your aware of some of these clans and the people in them??? It's a dry read but if there is a few to many (Community2Community) trying to get people ban.. It's this a Violation in itself? or does MiiVerse not address this?? I ask you since your savvy to the bigger picture thought you may have a better perspective.

J-Manix98

Mika1999 wrote:

Jelly Splat I understand how you feel to be sure.. The thing that irks me is that you pay for the games and you'd like to post.. At least being able to post pic's would be something.. But Nothing.. Ouch.. From what I understand when your Perma as in Forever... you can't even reset you NNID?? Or is that wrong? My first time being ban for two weeks.. Have been on miiverse for 6 months and in a week I'm hit 7 times.. It's not fair.. well, maybe three were. I can't argue those. But there was two of them that were not a Violations.. One was questionable to me.. But I don't get a vote...

IKR? All I want is to post about games i've played, and be able to ask pointers! I've been reported for things that I didn't know were violations (I.E. I said "crap" in a post), and there was one time I was banned because I called someone a "Doosh", but it was because he drew some NASTY profanity. I always give people the benefit of the doubt, and I never cuss at them.

I swear though, If Nintendo doesn't respond to my e-mail, I'm DEFINITELY calling them! I want my rights back, and all they have to do is click a button to give them to me. Hopefully I can talk to someone who will listen to reason!

J-Manix98

@Mika1999

Also, I'm pretty sure you can reset your NNID if you're banned.

Wait, I just realized something... When I was banned, the admins said that if I acted up again, they would block my SYSTEM entirely! But how can I act up again if I can't post or comment? I talked to someone who had his 3DS blocked, but I completely forgot to ask him how he went about doing this... dang!

Maybe there is still hope...?

Also, are you Perma-Banned, or are you just banned for two weeks?

Mika1999

@Jelly Splat I know your stressing over this I feel ya.. Maybe do give them a call.. It can't hurt. Just maintain calmness and find out where you stand with them.. I wish you much luck.. Currently I am only banned for two weeks.. But sadly there are still forces at work trying to bait into perma... I was calm for 6 to 7 months... I'm hoping to wait this out too.

J-Manix98

It's like, If you get the SLIGHTEST firm voice/attitude, they report you.

I hate it so much! I know it's not even that big of a deal, but I feel like I have been wronged, or that I have been taken for a criminal, just for using common lingo that every teenage guy and their grandma uses!

IDK I guess shouldn't dwell on such things, I can still technically post from my family's Wii U user, but I can't post 3DS screenshots

Edited on by J-Manix98

J-Manix98

@Mika

Thanks man. BTW how did you get banned? Not to pry, but I just wanted to know if you've been unjustly banned like me.

Justlink

Ha, i was banned too. I even called Nintendo and the person i talked to even agreed i didn't do anything wrong. She was very nice and complimented my account too! But she said even if she sent a notification to the moderators, they probably wouldn't unban me because they're very strict about things. I get to return Tuesday or Wednesday. I've been using my alt, but i can't share data on accounts, so wat i played in my alt wasn't in my regular account

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

J-Manix98

justlink wrote:

Ha, i was banned too. I even called Nintendo and the person i talked to even agreed i didn't do anything wrong. She was very nice and complimented my account too! But she said even if she sent a notification to the moderators, they probably wouldn't unban me because they're very strict about things. I get to return Tuesday or Wednesday. I've been using my alt, but i can't share data on accounts, so wat i played in my alt wasn't in my regular account

Were you perma-banned? or was it just a two week thing? I hope they are more forgiving to me.

Mika1999

@ Jelly Splat I'm just banned for two weeks.. Ironically I was dumb and didn't read the CoC right away from when I first joined. That said.. I bit my own a*s on that one.. Although one notice was for FC. A player ask me where it was on his machine so I told him... and told the format. And then said "Do NOT post" your FC... Go figure.. the Admin's brain was out to lunch that day.. or twitchy finger day. My sis lives over sea's and I had mentioned once I pray their safe there.. so that one was hit.. I mean really.. It was a statement.. not a sermon..

ProtoMac

Great, the admins sent me a message. Two weeks. Exactly in the last week before the Japanese launch of Smash Bros. 3DS. Awesome.
Please don't use slurs here, they're against our rules — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

THANK HEAVENS FOR THE GINORMOUS META KNIGHT NERF!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.