Forums

Topic: MiiVerse Freedom!

Posts 221 to 240 of 337

Mika1999

You sure are long winded!

Look.. I don't control Fang's Central Nervous System and I don't go out of my way to troll you.. If I have a question I do find an older post to talk to ya.. We take a lot of heat from you, ur guys.. and peeps for trying to protect you.. SO NO!! You are NOT approachable by any means.. I'm sure you have a file for each Clan and their comments.. Great.. It's out of context anyway.. BTW.. I didn't need to read that sorted detail of what Fang said to you.. I had no idea.. Didn't ask, didn't wanta know...

So.. The short of it is you want me, OG.. just basically all TM to go and you can be top doggie... When OG talked to Momo about issues I thought we were to an understanding...

If Jon is reading... Dude... You have that personal info... Not sure who told u that... But I have to ask.. Are you helping Klimb take out TM...?

FC: 3797-6993-0627

NEW: OG's FC: 0662 - 5083 - 5208

Klimbatize

I lament the day when a few paragraphs became novels in people's minds. We truly are doomed.

Way to dodge and deflect all responsibility.

And there were so many assumptions and untruths there I can't even keep track. I have no files on other people, no plans to eliminate anyone, no master plan. I got that screenshot right after you claimed you guys didn't say I cheated (caught you).

My big motivation? I'd like to continue playing a game without being accused of cheating by inferior players, thank you very much, or being told I have sex with boys/priests.

We have the biggest clan. Sorry that has offended you guys and sent you into a tizzy. I won't apologize for having a lot of proud members, which seems to be our biggest crime.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Noonch

Mika1999 wrote:

Dave and Nooch! What the Heck!! Really.... All to take TM out..

Wait, what'd I do?

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Mika1999

Klimb The words/miiverse post are in Black n White.. "No one called you a LIAR'.. You took it that way and it Bloomed! Just cause we discussed this to ourselves doesn't mean we were going on main posts and calling you out.. I wasn't.

Hi Noonch... Sorry to be an issues.. I know Klimb is pissed right now.. Even tho he never gets angry.. But the accusations are a bit blown out of proportion for my part in this.. Yes I do spar with him.. But not hateful.. MiiVerse is on fire for many of us..

Edited on by Mika1999

Noonch

I've had a few chats with OG recently and I've told him what I'll tell you guys. We've always had a good relationship between the two groups but I obviously don't control anyone. I do my best to keep the peace when I can but everyone speaks for themselves. I just got home from work and am still catching up on the day's vitriol. Sorry to see you got banned.

Mika1999

Thanks Momo.. If I could put this whole issue back in a "Box".. I REALLY would.. I've got Klimb having a melt down cause of what Fang said.. They he and I had a heated discussion but I thought it was over when he deleted the "22 Win Streak" post.. But it wasn't over.. and in 3 days I have more violation notices than months I've been on miiverse then Banned...

Klimb When you and your henchmen are done with my neck.. can I have it back or ya just waiting for me to go dark!

Noonch

I honestly don't think Fluffy is doing the banning on ™. And certainly not on you. We just want your picture to hang inside our lockers.

Mika1999

LOL.. Okay.. I really do feel like a target now Thanks.. Well all said.. Even if I am.. I might sound war'ing.. but I don't promote it on miiverse because of the younger peeps that do drop on our SDSW community. I've always tried to express a friendly interest in individual peeps but one day I needed to talk to a Leader and happen on a post that wasn't very friendly to TM.. Much like the thread's Klimb posts.. but I don't copy them.

I know Fluffy is Military driven by Kasier and Klimb and all... We tried to not go that direction.. Then their was the 'a' issue.. I hit a nerve with that.. Just found out how much later.. Then we changed it.. So Fluffy can do which ever they like on the tag..

If it's not Klimb influencing this ban issue.. and you have peeps getting banned and you guys think we are doing it.. Then it's all out of control! The Shark's won cause now we're having words.. Which I'm going to try in defuse on miiV.

Klimbatize

LOL, it's so condescending to assume I am "angry" or having a "meltdown" simply because I am defending myself. Project much?

I think it's you that needs the break, good lord.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Mika1999

Dude.. your still yelling.. Fine. Have it your way... I could say yes, you'd say no... If I said up, u'd say down... hummm... All this ugliness back and forth is bad.. For us and the other people on miiv.

Edited on by Mika1999

Klimbatize

I apologize that my text is coming off as yelling. I assure you I am not yelling, but simply trying to discuss this factually.

Mika1999

Klimbatize wrote:

I apologize that my text is coming off as yelling. I assure you I am not yelling, but simply trying to discuss this factually.

Accepted.. And I apologize you thought I meant those other post was a 'dig' to your personal being.. That's not what I was trying to do.. With my peeps I on occasion speak in simpleton for faster communications. But not all my speaks are automatic dig's to you Klimb..

Klimbatize

I just had an epiphany.

OG really is your son, isn't he?

Thinking back on the situation, you were pretty much sticking to the middle ground and trying to calm the situation down, until OG got involved. When I posted that I thought it was weird that he was trying to talk to me on my old posts as a girl, that's when you started getting really aggressive in defending him. I made a "Listen to Mom" comment when you had told him to stop fighting, and that's when you really seem to have gone borderline irrational with your arguments and aggression. I didn't think much of it at the time; figured you were just fed up.

But then there are all those comments about how you live on the same block, or how you would know exactly when he would be in, or that he had been up all night. I thought maybe you two were just close outside of MV.

And now today you are using the same 3DS that he used while his was in for repairs. You're using that NNID because you were banned today. Which means you have access to the same physical 3DS.

You've also made jokes that you're older than most of the people on there, and OG is probably a teenager.

Wow, this explains so much. The sudden behavior shift, the overly-protective posts defending OG.

Am I right? If so, then I understand the ferociousness of your attacks and don't hold them against you. I'd be willing to drop the whole thing as long as you agreed to stop making posts calling me out; or basically, just not discussing me at all. I'll forgive everything else because, yeah, I understand where you're coming from now.

If I'm wrong, well...then you must be in love with him or something, or a super close friend at least.

Edited on by Klimbatize

Noonch

I'm pretty sure they live near each other. They met on Miiverse and became friends in real life.

Mika1999

Thanks Klimb.. No BlackMail here right? No matter what I say or do.. you have made it your mission to be at every turn I take. You came to my post this time.. Good grief man.. Back forth, back and forth.. I mention earlier that I lent my 3DS XL out on a previous post here.. So that's not new... Why would you do me like this??
Whatever someone's personal info is.. Have enough Honor to not post such things as to only use the info to oppress me. You can't keep the two worlds separate?

Klimbatize

Huh? I'm confused again. Did I guess right? How am I oppressing you? I'm having a hard time understanding your last post.

And what post? I haven't commented on any of your posts today unless you specifically said my name in the OP.

Edited on by Klimbatize

Klimbatize

Mika1999 wrote:

I know Fluffy is Military driven by Kasier and Klimb and all... We tried to not go that direction..

This is interesting considering OG's most recent post. You must not like the new direction. Something tells me you'll be 100% behind it though.

For the record, it's Dave and KJ that do the military stuff. I never discuss the clan in those terms, or use ranks, or really know much of the organizational stuff. I'm just there to smooth diplomatic relations with my charming personality. :^*

Edited on by Klimbatize

Mika1999

I had no idea he was even going that way!! I hadn't even talk to OG about any of that. As for Charming personality.. More like fiery personality.. right. So.. ya like me huh???

Noonch

Be careful, if she was born in 1999....hmmm...it's 2014.....carry the math........JAILBAIT!

Mika1999

I got'a jet guys... I'll pick this chaos up later That said... I can delete whatever post's.. but like I said.. you seem to have them all recorded for your viewing enjoyment Klimb...

Good Night Momo... Tomorrow's a new day.. That's how I'll look at it.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.