Forums

Topic: MiiVerse Freedom!

Posts 201 to 220 of 337

Mika1999

I'm feeling vindicated!!!

I got to talk to a person, Nintendo/MiiVerse Chris... He agreed the admin that deleted the post jumped to fast.. But since I'm not banned all is well! Also, he will forward the COC issue and SDSW game issue that this game uses Friend Codes and there is no place to share them! You also cannot give real world directions to an email/website to post your Friend Code to share... Covert is the name of the game now!!!

All in all.. This went very well.. I told them they were welcome to call me any time!

FC: 3797-6993-0627

NEW: OG's FC: 0662 - 5083 - 5208

HnD

Hi Mika, all.

Congrats on your success with MV admins. I always get xferred to Matt, a Gozer of the 9th degree. We talk about the infractions I've accumulated, like when I used the J-word (Jerk) at nobody in particular who was denigrating Memorial Day. FCs are what get me. Once for posting it in the open; 2nd time for scrambling it; 3rd time for telling Buck to send me his eml over Friend List so I could pass it to him.

I tend to accumulate hits that probably contribute to my bans whenever someone outrages the modesty of Fluffy Clan. I am pretty even-keeled, yet I was raised on John Wayne and cowboy flicks, so it's hard for me to roll over and let people pet my belly when I get sassed by smart-alecks.

Fluffmeister D a.k.a. Hokuto no Dave 北 デイビッド 斗七死騎兵斬 Dave North Dipper Seven Cavalry Thrusting Attack FC 4570-8751-4604 Sub Wars Merciful Keel Smash Over Knee スチールダイバーサブウォーズ慈悲深い膝かけスマッシュキープ glorious technique

LzWinky

Mika1999 wrote:

I'm so mad I could just spit! Something my step-dad would say.... I just got a post deleted by Admins and there was NO violation!!!! Someone asked me where to find their Friend Code so I told them where I thought it was, and I even told him NOT to post it on MiiVerse... WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THESE Admins/PEOPLE!!!!!!!

So story short, I Emailed Legal Dept., sent an email to support and put "Did NOT violate" on my 3DS! Pretty sure my odds are not good since they are the G*d Admins! Their COC is weighted heavy in uncertainty in some area! And their computer reading the first round of post got it wrong!

Thanks for listening..

You e-mailed the legal dept? Why?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Justlink

They're never strict on me. Right now, i hosting a club nintendo contest on my account, if you want to enter, look me up Justlink1 or Billpy

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Mika1999

WaLzgi wrote:

Mika1999 wrote:

I'm so mad I could just spit! Something my step-dad would say.... I just got a post deleted by Admins and there was NO violation!!!! Someone asked me where to find their Friend Code so I told them where I thought it was, and I even told him NOT to post it on MiiVerse... WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THESE Admins/PEOPLE!!!!!!!

So story short, I Emailed Legal Dept., sent an email to support and put "Did NOT violate" on my 3DS! Pretty sure my odds are not good since they are the G*d Admins! Their COC is weighted heavy in uncertainty in some area! And their computer reading the first round of post got it wrong!

Thanks for listening..

You e-mailed the legal dept? Why?

Why? Nintendo has game that can utilize:

1. Friend Code's:
2. License a Game to used thru their (Nintendo) Servers
3. Provide a MiiVerse Community for peep's to chat on about the game.

Yet the CoC rules are not updated/changed to allow the exchange of Friend Code's. Nintendo says Friend Code's were never designed to be exchanged publicly.. Only by those you actually know! So now we play a game that uses FC's but you can't ask or tell you FC via miiverse or the Admin's delete it and or you get ban for posting it..

So now peeps go stealth getting their internet friends, FC info without get caught.. Seems dumb.

Dizzy_Boy

I've never quite understood the fact that you can't share 3DS friend codes over miiverse, yet WiiU owners can send friend requests to anybody that they wish.
I got banned for 2 weeks for telling somebody how to get DLC on Injustice gods among us by having an UK profile on his WiiU. The admins were pretty swift at booting me off for that one.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Mika1999

HnD We need to get together and slow this down.. Before we are all perma banned.. We don't want that happening...

Klimb The other day when we had a heated chat.. We were just sparring.. so I thought.. I never had an issue with Jon.. and was talking to him when it happen.. I didn't even know it happen.

Guys... We have to pull it together.. Of course.. As long as Blackmail isn't involved and we can meet half way..

Troggy

The only real time I've been called by the admins was for this post:

Untitled

I'll leave it to you lot if it was deserving of it or not.

'The suffering of others is the most amusing thing there is' - King Dedede

Mika1999

All I can think of is South Park.. And it made me laugh.. Does that make me bad???

HnD

Mika, if you are thinking some kind of joint statement, I'm ok with that. Let me know if there's a post you want me to jump in.

Right now, I have five prominent members temp-banned. Three of five of those people hardly ever do anything controversial. The other two, I believe were independently targeted but I doubt in a coordinated fashion. Yoshi for one has a strong dislike of VK; and Jonathan - help me out if I'm missing something there. I thought he was pretty neutral in Boss' eagles post.

I'm glad the events of last week are over. I can't say anything that would sound unbiased, but I am pretty damn sure we weren't the ones stoking that one. I feel Klim was justified in defending himself. I'm sure you agree that the overtures about dismantling Fluffy and our having a part in extremism/bullying were way out to lunch; the entire argument was founded in those two premises, everything rippled out from there.

SDSW is definitely more hostile now. I do like that you have been trying hard to keep the peace despite the volleys and demonstrate good behavior. Anyway, it's over. Hopefully these bannings taper off and people come back to their senses.

I won't make it a habit to get too much into specific incidents.

Thanks,

Dave

Fluffmeister D a.k.a. Hokuto no Dave 北 デイビッド 斗七死騎兵斬 Dave North Dipper Seven Cavalry Thrusting Attack FC 4570-8751-4604 Sub Wars Merciful Keel Smash Over Knee スチールダイバーサブウォーズ慈悲深い膝かけスマッシュキープ glorious technique

Mika1999

Hi Dave..

1) Well, they Got ME!!!!! Guess someone will be partying away..

2) I don't think I could have said it any better on some of those issues.. I'm not sure what I did to upset someone to go digging all the way back to the start.. But they wanted me gone.. The "Jazz" machine is my 3DS-XL. I lent it to OG.. and I was chewing my nails till I got it back.. That said.. Damage done.. so.. online I won't go into details...

Anyway.. Keeping the peace is what I'll do and go from their...

Catch me here if ya want'a chat...

Edited on by Mika1999

HnD

Thanks, and sorry you got banned. I have pretty much abandoned my old page where we met up. E-mail is dartim7atyahoo.
Dave

Mika1999

@Klimb... So.. NOW YOU TAKE TMEnduring Freedom!!! You really are LOW!! I have always maintain a level of respect for your Clan and your Bosses.. You truly "Disappoint"! You really must have had your feelings hurt!

Dave and Nooch! What the Heck!! Really.... All to take TM out..

Klimbatize

Didn't BigBuck approach you to join TM? And you guys didn't even bat an eyelash before saying "yes". Contradiction, eh?

He was an actual member. You're getting mad about me answering a potential recruit's questions.

So when someone who is interested in your clan then asks to join mine, and I point him towards recruiting, that's low?

You guys called me a cheater because I managed to complete 10 games in 40 minutes. Old Glory said that I was not capable of winning that many games in a row, and that I cheated to get there. He said only three people (of course he included himself) were skilled enough to do that (despite the fact that I best him in nearly every statistical category, and in the water). Fang, your other top dog, goes off and says I got all of my win streaks from cheating....all based on the fact that I played 10 games in 40 minutes.

Then, when I get two of your members to confirm that, no, they were legit games BECAUSE THERE WERE IN THEM AS WELL there isn't so much as a retraction or whiff of an apology. It's just, "Well, Klimb is a jerk anyway..."

Not to mention constant insults, even changing my name to an STD, and stalking my posts with multiple NNIDs. Reign that kid fang in and then maybe I'll feel bad about answering a question from someone interested in a clan on Miiverse.

No, sorry...all the stuff you guys have directed towards me in your little pity parties are low. Answering questions for someone trying to pick a clan is nothing compared to what you guys have pulled on me.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mika1999

Klimb I never said you cheated in the game.. Actually.. if you read it.. OG never said you cheated.. So you really are holding a grudge! I thought we were passed this.. But your not...

The time when Fluffy was going to issues.. Did I not ask people to NOT jump ship... That's what I did.. Out of respect for your Clan..

So.. The issue with you and OG about those games I care nothing about.. I wasn't there. I even attempted to get OG to stop! The personal attack's are not all on me... Then why am I taking the heat for it! I've tried my best to maintain the Peace!!

Klimbatize

Mika1999 wrote:

Klimb I never said you cheated in the game.. Actually.. if you read it.. OG never said you cheated.

You guys did a great job of scrubbing, but you missed a spot:

Untitled

Care to retract your statement?

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Mika1999

Klimb Yes, BigBuck did come to me... However, at the time he had taken off the 'f' from his name... I even say to him... Are you sure.. They have been your family for a long time.. But keep me posted.. But he got Banned..

If that's the best you have.. Sad! Some times If I think their in another Clan I get with one of the Higher Leaders and ask.. I've done that a few times.. But never out right 'Recruited' your people..

Klimbatize

I'm not actively recruiting them either. I don't solicit anyone. He asked me.

No comment on the claim you guys never said I was cheating?

Mika1999

Klimbatize wrote:

I'm not actively recruiting them either. I don't solicit anyone. He asked me.

No comment on the claim you guys never said I was cheating?

Ok.. read the conversation... Still doesn't say 'We' called you a liar... We may have not agreed with what you said but yes it was confirmed you played.. That's why I ask OG stop... But hey... Nick is your now... so enjoy.. Nick felt like he wasn't appreciated but that's not true... Last I was shown he was at level either thus the 'B'....

Edited on by Mika1999

Klimbatize

Huh? You guys got rid of most of the posts, but what I just posted clearly has OG and fang saying I boosted my stats by playing fake matches.

"We may have not agreed with what you said..." I don't even understand this. What did I say? I had made an Achievement post showing off a long win streak. You guys said I cheated to get it. I denied it, brought forth people in your clan who were in the same games, and then....nothing. No response. Instead, just more insults from fang because he has 10+ NNIDS so he can say whatever he wants without worrying about getting banned.

Seriously, take a step back, look at the situation, how it started, and then re-evaluate. This started when fang came into one of my threads and started making gay jokes by saying I had sex with priests, saying that I was a big jerk (ironically), saying I made fun of someone who claimed they were dying (She's all better now, btw, surprise surprise), calling me Klimydia, etc. etc. And the reason he gave? Because he was tired of seeing our clan posts all over that forum. We have the most members, thus the most posts. That really irked him for whatever reason.

I'd like to note that now both of fang's main IDs have been banned since this started for bullying and name-calling...and I'm still around. That should give you some indication about the aggression and where it's coming from.

All of it has been aggression towards me. All I've ever done is defend myself from accusations of cheating and insults. I don't know how many times I've said I'll drop it before one of you strolls into my posts and insults me, or makes a post calling me out for whatever dumb reason you guys came up with that day. I've said it before, but the jealousy is palpable. Sad, as well.

Edited on by Klimbatize

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.