Forums

Topic: MiiVerse Freedom!

Posts 121 to 140 of 337

brokenfang

@Mika1999 yeah, caught some of it. so, did he actually get banned again or is this his way of protesting?

brokenfang

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2370-6981 | Nintendo Network ID: bidman

brokenfang

Noonch wrote:

As far as I can tell Miiverse is more for children, idiots, and idiot children. I think it's about over for me. I'm tired of it. The daily soap operas can be entertaining but posting is getting too be too much hassle. Especially when you're a hunted man! It's just no fun anymore.

i feel ya Mo! ive been noticing you havnt been posting as much...

brokenfang

OdnetninAges

BodyOrgan wrote:

The fact that blocking someone on Miiverse doesn't make them disappear from the planet like Facebook or Google+. It just hides the individuals posts like spoilers. Nintendo needs to change that immediately! A blocked individual can still report people who've blocked them let alone see any post of that individual.

I agree. This does need to be changed. If I block someone, they shouldn't even be able to see me, my posts, or my profile.

It's not even blocking, it's basically just ignoring. They might as well call it "ignoring", not "blocking".

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Klimbatize

Mika1999 wrote:

@Klimbatize No not that Pete... the one with just me, one other... and the one other full of info warning of pending take downs of 3 major Clans. Yours, mine and one other... I felt ya there... I know OG read it.... You????

I didn't read it. But people always talk about that happening but it's silly. How can you actually "destroy" another clan?

@brokenfang Pete's legit banned. Spills a fifth of alligator tears

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mika1999

brokenfang wrote:

Noonch wrote:

As far as I can tell Miiverse is more for children, idiots, and idiot children. I think it's about over for me. I'm tired of it. The daily soap operas can be entertaining but posting is getting too be too much hassle. Especially when you're a hunted man! It's just no fun anymore.

i feel ya Mo! ive been noticing you havnt been posting as much...

@OdnetninAges Yes!

@BodyOrgan I concur.

@brokenfang Pete "proper" banned yet again and trying to take one off MV with him.

@Klimbatize "Gaf" had input on issues way unknown to me. Not sure why he even choose to tell me. Some of it seem as if very personal insight.

Personally lot of it is silliness from children w/ no real world experience in complex real world relationships at multi level. That said, I have tried (why???) to encourage better ways to approach problems. Pretty sure I'm wasting my time. Fun is in playing the actual game I bought.

Edited on by Mika1999

FC: 3797-6993-0627

NEW: OG's FC: 0662 - 5083 - 5208

Klimbatize

@Mika1999 He could just be trolling, since that's kind of his thing.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Mika1999

Perhaps.... Trolling seems to be the norm now.

Noonch

Mika you're the one of the few voices of reason around there. But yes, lost cause. Maybe if Nintendo starts an 18+ Miiverse. Miilfverse!

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Mika1999

@Noonch Thank you... Maybe someone (All 18's n up) should slip that into Nintendo's suggestion box as a money making idea.. Let the 18+ have their own play ground Till then..

Klimbatize

Noonch wrote:

Mika you're the one of the few voices of reason around there. But yes, lost cause. Maybe if Nintendo starts an 18+ Miiverse. Miilfverse!

O:

Noonch

If it involves Nintendo making money then they're obviously against it. I was surprised when my nephews got 3DSes and were honest about being under 18 it made my brother charge like a dollar or something on his credit card to acknowledge he knew they created a NNID. So....I don't even know. It's like they absolve themselves of all legal responsibility but then still walk on eggshells. They take away Swapnote but allow video chat on WiiU. They're obviously conflicted.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Mika1999

That 's a "Fact"!!!!! Almost like the 20 faces of Sybil! One day your fine, no 'Notice' next your hit with warnings or Admin delete's. And this perpetuates the continued silliness of the behavior. No wonder everyone is freaking out!

@Klimb What's up? Any KFC today.. Haven't see Gaf either..

@brokenfang He's prob asleep at the Wii U.. Long week.

Edited on by theblackdragon

HnD

Porkins here. Hellooooo, ladies!

Fluffmeister D a.k.a. Hokuto no Dave 北 デイビッド 斗七死騎兵斬 Dave North Dipper Seven Cavalry Thrusting Attack FC 4570-8751-4604 Sub Wars Merciful Keel Smash Over Knee スチールダイバーサブウォーズ慈悲深い膝かけスマッシュキープ glorious technique

brokenfang

looks like Gaf is banned again. lol. or was that Pete all along?

hey Dave! welcome to redemption island. nice of you to drop in. careful u dont catch the naughty bug though, its infection has spread thru TM like wildfire!

TM Bannedits. yup, we're outlaws and outcasts.

Edited on by brokenfang

brokenfang

Klimbatize

Pete would never even joke that he wears make up. What would all his YouTube buddies think? He can't let them suspect anything.

Edited on by Klimbatize

LzWinky

Mika1999 wrote:

Trolling has been the norm for at least 8 years...on the internet of course

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

HnD

Hey, Ironfang. Sorry you got banned, dude.

Edit: Pete and I have the same number of accumulated bans now, how about that. Well, I was again curious on how many lead to the permanent ban, and the rules are general, not specific. This allows the Admins to make them up as they go. You'd also think it'd make them more flexible and reasonable. It doesn't. Anyway, I've heard 4 or 5. There's at least one YouTube video of a guy trying his darndest to get p-banned, and after about 11 tries, he succeeds. On the other hand, if you launch fireworks like something Rated R, kiss your grits.

Edited on by HnD

Fluffmeister D a.k.a. Hokuto no Dave 北 デイビッド 斗七死騎兵斬 Dave North Dipper Seven Cavalry Thrusting Attack FC 4570-8751-4604 Sub Wars Merciful Keel Smash Over Knee スチールダイバーサブウォーズ慈悲深い膝かけスマッシュキープ glorious technique

Mika1999

WaLzgi wrote:

Mika1999 wrote:

Trolling has been the norm for at least 8 years...on the internet of course

Internet trolling is also known as "Shopping". MiiVerse is fast becoming an illness... Almost make you wanta self medicate.. hehe (just kidding). One of the SDSW thinker dude's put it pretty well about life "Before War, War, After War". Almost read like a "What to Expect: War for Dummy's" book.

@Klimb Make-up... whoa.... LOL...

@brokenfang We can "Rebuild" the tm's.... Bigger, stronger, faster... hummm... maybe they should make a T.V. show bout that.. hehe

@HnD Hi Dave! Can you guess who's next on our Honorary List???

Edited on by Mika1999

Mika1999

@Klimb Would you know by chance who is trying to spam OG with Violations? Some of the notices are not "Actual" misconduct of Code rather a question about a YouTube name.. TrackerRox did it all the time and he didn't get binged for it???? Just thought you might shed some light on it. BTW.. OG doesn't pick up on some social text's... That's why I'm the Ambassador.. I do have people skill

Klimbatize

No clue. I think a lot of people just like reporting everyone. It's not one person. I get the occasional notification for saying stuff like "I wish my teammates would stop killing me". It's considered hateful/bullying.

And Pete actually did get in trouble for posting his youtube account.

Edited on by Klimbatize

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.