Forums

Topic: MiiVerse Freedom!

Posts 101 to 120 of 337

Mika1999

@brokenfang Good Night my friend.... I feel like the guy on Gurren L... "I don't get it... Not One D*mn bit...... Happy hunting dreams!

FC: 3797-6993-0627

NEW: OG's FC: 0662 - 5083 - 5208

Klimbatize

Haha, today someone got modded for saying: "For the record I don't hate anyone. Well, maybe Hitler." Doesn't that mean someone had to report that?

@Mika1999 Added you.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mika1999

@Klimbatize Thanks for the heads up.. your in my list

brokenfang

@Mika1999 i removed his friend card, thats all. he has never shown up as being online anyway. (i think it was a clone mii)

he has been been acting sketchy too. messaging Red on the MH3U forums, his connection to Ultramax and Gaf... other stuff too. i'm not sure he hasnt been behind some of recent report spam...

brokenfang

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2370-6981 | Nintendo Network ID: bidman

Mika1999

@ brokenfang I'm worried bout that too... but I'm really trying to believe it's not something he would do. So many just trying to have fun and fit in.. Can read that many have been picked on.. I know.. we can't save them all.. but we can be good friends to those that reach back... right?

Klimbatize

@brokenfang [email protected] Please email me what you're even talking about.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

ColdingLight

I think Miiverse sucks. I've been kinda slamming on NOA without swearing and whatnot on the Pokemon TCG Miiverse and they keep deleting my comment. Literally this is a piece of what I typically say : NOA is proving that stupid american stereotype that americans are lazy because they're not bringing X and Y stateside. And that gets deleted. Miiverse is pretty stupid and there's no such thing as freedom of speech. How enticing.

ColdingLight

Nintendo Network ID: ColdingLight

Spoony_Tech

ColdingLight wrote:

I think Miiverse sucks. I've been kinda slamming on NOA without swearing and whatnot on the Pokemon TCG Miiverse and they keep deleting my comment. Literally this is a piece of what I typically say : NOA is proving that stupid american stereotype that americans are lazy because they're not bringing X and Y stateside. And that gets deleted. Miiverse is pretty stupid and there's no such thing as freedom of speech. How enticing.

Well let's see, you used the words stupid and Americans in the same sentence, what did you think would happen. You're probably getting reported and you're tone seems to be quite aggressive.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mika1999

American's aren't stupid! However, your right about the "Freedom of Speech". If we don't know what's going on... then it sure makes us look bad.. but since there seems to be dictators in charge we can't do a whole lot either! What would you pose as to fix this problem?

LzWinky

ColdingLight wrote:

Because there's no such thing as "freedom of speech" anywhere on the internet. The first amendment only protects you from laws passed by Congress and other forms of government. It does not, however, protect you from the private sector, including forums, websites, and other places that are privately owned. Nintendo is not the government, so you must follow their terms or be banned/moderated.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Mika1999

@WaLzgi Well put... Not on MiiVerse! So... that means we have'a follow the COC to play n chat on MiiVerse! The End!

Noonch

As far as I can tell Miiverse is more for children, idiots, and idiot children. I think it's about over for me. I'm tired of it. The daily soap operas can be entertaining but posting is getting too be too much hassle. Especially when you're a hunted man! It's just no fun anymore.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

Tigus

WaLzgi wrote:

ColdingLight wrote:

Because there's no such thing as "freedom of speech" anywhere on the internet. The first amendment only protects you from laws passed by
Congress and other forms of government. It does not, however, protect you from the private sector, including forums, websites, and other places that are privately owned. Nintendo is not the government, so you must follow their terms or be banned/moderated.

Getting political here but yeah hes right :T, I don't use Miiverse much due to a... number of reasons. but it does sound like things are getting heated.

Edited on by Tigus

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

Spoony_Tech

Tigus wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

ColdingLight wrote:

Because there's no such thing as "freedom of speech" anywhere on the internet. The first amendment only protects you from laws passed by
Congress and other forms of government. It does not, however, protect you from the private sector, including forums, websites, and other places that are privately owned. Nintendo is not the government, so you must follow their terms or be banned/moderated.

Getting political here, I don't use Miiverse much due to a... number of reasons. but it does sound like things are getting heated.

The only heated topics I've seen are Smash and Steel Diver. Stay out if those and stay out of trouble. Why do other people care so much about what others think, I have to ask myself this daily!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Klimbatize

@Noonch I'm trying to keep that soap opera going just for you.

That Pushmo drawing you did that got deleted was magnificent.

Edited on by Klimbatize

Mika1999

@Klimbatize & brokenfang... tho not secure... Did you see the long winded conversations last night? Truly unsure as to what to think... You?

Klimbatize

Which one? Pete's "retirement"?

ejamer

Wow, this was an entertaining read.

Sometimes I wonder if people talking about bans here are just trolling when they claim they don't understand the reasoning. Most of the time, it seems very obvious to me why the ban happened. Other times there are no details given at all, and based on that persons other posts here I'm not able to give benefit of the doubt.

MiiVerse is what it is. There clearly are flaws and moderation leans to the heavy side. But it's also a pretty decent way to make some quick posts and interact with others to some degree.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

Mika1999

@Klimbatize No not that Pete... the one with just me, one other... and the one other full of info warning of pending take downs of 3 major Clans. Yours, mine and one other... I felt ya there... I know OG read it.... You????

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.