Forums

Topic: MiiVerse for 3ds!

Posts 601 to 620 of 662

Ragingrave

OdnetninAges wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

I like fanservice.... ALOT. I just don't like it when fanservice becomes stupid.

High School of the Dead?

Yeah, High School of the Dead is dumb.

Ragingrave

TheLZdragon

Just as a reminder, we do have an anime thread elsewhere. Let's stick to the topic here

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blast

@DarkwingLz I understand so I'll make this my last comment about anime in this thread.
@ShadowFox254 and @OdnetninAges I actually like Highschool of the Dead... but I guess that's just me. I'll continue this in the anime thread. LOL

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Joeynator3000

Yeah its still active according to my browser. (can't post in certain communities apparently for whatever reason, lol)
I need to get Nintendo's attention in ALBW's community. x3

Svaethier

@Gioku
It worked for someone on Ninty's tech support forum and then it stopped working again afterwards

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

sugarpixel

OK so I have experienced no issues since - but now I'm curious - is anyone still experiencing issues?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Blast

More and more Communities are being added. Kingdom Hearts and Street Fighter still hasn't got a Community... yet.
It's fun to looking at Communities with barely any Player Posts but everyone is having fun in the All Posts section.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

OdnetninAges

Blastoise-san wrote:

More and more Communities are being added. Kingdom Hearts and Street Fighter still hasn't got a Community... yet.
It's fun to looking at Communities with barely any Player Posts but everyone is having fun in the All Posts section.

I got excited reading this, because I thought you were saying KH and SF got communities at first. But then I saw "still hasn't". Oh well...

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic