561. Posted:

Man Miiverse is so addicting but its still fun! :D

FilmerNgameR

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3297-7197 | Nintendo Network ID: Sonic1321

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

562. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

BTW, the theory that you can't take screenshots of X & Y because of AR functionality is wrong.

The reason being that KI:U has AR functionality, and you can take screenshots of it.

We already figured out that Miiverse is able to not allow screenshots if the 3DS is in camera mode. I tried it with Mario Tennis Open's QR reader yesterday.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, MEGATRUTH

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

"Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

Epicness

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Gioku

563. Posted:

OdnetninAges wrote:

RR529 wrote:

BTW, the theory that you can't take screenshots of X & Y because of AR functionality is wrong.

The reason being that KI:U has AR functionality, and you can take screenshots of it.

We already figured out that Miiverse is able to not allow screenshots if the 3DS is in camera mode. I tried it with Mario Tennis Open's QR reader yesterday.

Yeah yeah. I'm utterly confused about why screenshots aren't allowed for Pokémon... Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Svaethier

564. Posted:

Who knows why you can't take pics in X or Y, ask Nintendo xD

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

AuthorMessage

Gioku

565. Posted:

Hmm, yes, I was thinking someone should just email Nintendo and see what they say, haha.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

566. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Yeah yeah. I'm utterly confused about why screenshots aren't allowed for Pokémon... Untitled

So am I.
You would think that Pokemon would be a number one priority when it came to screenshots and Miiverse. There are literally points in the game where you can take a picture but you cannot post them on Miiverse.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

Gioku

567. Posted:

OK so like I said, someone email Nintendo about why you can't take screenshots in Pokémon X & Y, and let's see what they have to say! ...I'd do it, but I'm too timid, lol. :P

Edited on by Gioku

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Svaethier

568. Posted:

@Gioku Emailed Ninty for ya :P

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

569. Posted:

Wouldn't it be better to ask gamefreak or the pokemon company?

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Gioku

570. Posted:

@Morpheel: I dunno, I feel like Nintendo should know, too.

And let us know when you get a response, @Svaethier, I'm curious. :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Svaethier

571. Posted:

@Morpheel Nintendo is the one who manages Miiverse though so they'd know why you can't post screenshots of Pokemon Y or X

AuthorMessage

RR529

572. Posted:

A Lego City Undercover: the Chase Begins community has been added.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

mystman12

573. Posted:

There's also a community for Nintendogs + Cats. I don't have the game but I bet it will be great for those who have the game to post screensho-...

You can't post screenshots in the Nintendogs + Cats community. Why, Nintendo, why? Why are you disabling screenshots for some of the communities that could use them the most? At least we can post AC:NF screenshots, but still.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

574. Posted:

No screenshots for Nintendogs+Cats? Seriously...?

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

575. Posted:

They recently added a community for lego city the chase begins, also posted many pics of glitchs in OOT 3D https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

576. Posted:

Miiverse is fun ^^

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

Svaethier

577. Posted:

@Gioku
Here's Nintendo's reply on the pokemon screenshot issue:

Hello,

Thank you for writing in. We appreciate your enthusiasm for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. While I'd like to answer your question, I'm afraid we don't have any information as to why you can't post screenshots of those games to Miiverse; however, I want to assure you that your interest in this kind of feature will be added to our records for the games and Miiverse and made available for other departments at the company to use as they see fit.

Keep checking the "What's New" section of our website (www.nintendo.com/whatsnew) for the latest announcements.

Sincerely,

Kevin Anderson
Nintendo of America Inc.

AuthorMessage

DaveGX

578. Posted:

Since we're on about new features, I don't know whether or not this has been suggested yet, but I noticed a few WIi U games that use the collectible Miiverse Stamps, so I'm really hopeful that this same feature could come to 3DS Miiverse, and clearly with the intent of games to support it as well.

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

AuthorMessage

Blast

579. Posted:

@DaveGX Agreed fully.

Miiverse is pretty freakin' awesome. Still needs a Kingdom Hearts community.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Gioku

580. Posted:

Thanks @Svaethier. Seems they don't know either... 0_o

@DaveGX: Yeah, I'm hoping future 3DS games have MiiVerse integration like games on the Wii U have. That'd be really awesome! :)
...Kirby Triple Deluxe is a prime candidate...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery