Forums

Topic: MiiVerse for 3ds!

Posts 481 to 500 of 662

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku things like "continue the story from the previous post" and such the drawings can make it a little more fun than in common forums. or turn it into a complete mess

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku the only problem is that after one day the thing would go to the previous page and soon(a week or two) it would be too far behind to continue

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Blast

OMG!!!! Go to the My Style Studio: Hair Salon Community and witness some crazy funny jokes! There's a guy there named Tupperware. He's a bitter and funny ex husband. He bought the game and nearly all his posts are sooo funny. Check him out!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

Untitled

ice cold

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

mystman12

I was checking my activity log and found out that I've already spent six hours in Miiverse... I have no idea how that happened.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

mystman12 wrote:

I was checking my activity log and found out that I've already spent six hours in Miiverse... I have no idea how that happened.

I think it's rather easy to get hooked onto Miiverse. Sometimes, I play a game just to take photos. Currently, this is my best one.
Untitled

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

RR529

Wait, does this mean we can go into the Japanese Miiverse community & pester Arc System Works & other eShop developers to bring more of their titles to the west?

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

OdnetninAges

RR529 wrote:

Wait, does this mean we can go into the Japanese Miiverse community & pester Arc System Works & other eShop developers to bring more of their titles to the west?

Yes.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Blast

Nintendo uploaded a new community earlier: Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns. The problem is that Nintendo didn't even announce the community and its not even in the 3DS community list. I managed to find it and its a cool community. I love that game. Its a really good 3DS game for 20 bucks.

@DestinyMan NICE!

Edited on by Blast

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

scrubbyscum999

How do you take 3DS pics with Miiverse?

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

Mk_II

Start the game, play until you want to post a screen, press the Home button to pause the game and tap the Miiverse icon to log on. Once you are on Miiverse, you can Post a message with an option to include a screenshot of your upper or lower screen.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Yosheel

It's funny how the miiverse pics look so much better than the ones taken in-game (in games that let you take pics).

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

sugarpixel

@Morpheel: Haha, yeah, MiiVerse screenshots have no compression at all - they're exactly the same as on the 3DS screen. Screenshots taken in game tend to gain compression artifacts...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

JimmyC

Here are some of my new drawings. What do you think?
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

3DS FC James: 3265-5315-1740
NNID: Mystery655