Forums

Topic: MiiVerse for 3ds!

Posts 481 to 500 of 675

GuSolarFlare

@Shingi_70 the Phoenix Wright one is awesome!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

6ch6ris6

well as others have said before:
just click on "players posts" and the problem is solved.

now what do we do with the people who still havent figured out how to post screenshots?

Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
waiting for Nintendo to release a new handheld

tobibra

I think my latest one was amusing, I drew a Slowbro and wrote Fastpoke

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

GuSolarFlare

I think we should make some forum games on miiverse!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku things like "continue the story from the previous post" and such the drawings can make it a little more fun than in common forums. or turn it into a complete mess

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku the only problem is that after one day the thing would go to the previous page and soon(a week or two) it would be too far behind to continue

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Blast

OMG!!!! Go to the My Style Studio: Hair Salon Community and witness some crazy funny jokes! There's a guy there named Tupperware. He's a bitter and funny ex husband. He bought the game and nearly all his posts are sooo funny. Check him out!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

Untitled

ice cold

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

mystman12

I was checking my activity log and found out that I've already spent six hours in Miiverse... I have no idea how that happened.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

mystman12 wrote:

I was checking my activity log and found out that I've already spent six hours in Miiverse... I have no idea how that happened.

I think it's rather easy to get hooked onto Miiverse. Sometimes, I play a game just to take photos. Currently, this is my best one.
Untitled

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

RR529

Wait, does this mean we can go into the Japanese Miiverse community & pester Arc System Works & other eShop developers to bring more of their titles to the west?

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic