3DS Forum

Topic: MiiVerse for 3ds!

Showing 461 to 480 of 676

AuthorMessage

Blast

461. Posted:

@Morpheel I might just do that. I glanced at the My Style Studio: Hair Solon Community and I literally only see one post with tons of comments. I clicked on the comments and they are hilarious.
Good ol' Miiverse, man. :D

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Blast

462. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Blastoise-san let's make it more lively! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol

@GuSilverFlame LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

463. Posted:

Morpheel wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

I HATE to be this guy but has anyone looked at the Life with Horses 3D Community? Its terrible with just a few posts... AND MIIVERSE IS A WORLDWIDE THING...

Well, if you want to liven it up buy the game and post there.

He doesn't need the game to post on there.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

464. Posted:

Yeah, trolling the miiverse community for a casual, probably-fun-but-nobody-will-ever-give-it-a-chance-because-just-because game about horses is so evil and original.

What's next? Stealing lollipops?

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

465. Posted:

Morpheel wrote:

Yeah, trolling the miiverse community for a casual, probably-fun-but-nobody-will-ever-give-it-a-chance-because-just-because game about horses is so evil and original.

yeah that's just stupid. i really dislike those games myself but if people have fun with it and want to talk about it on miiverse then just let them do it.

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

466. Posted:

Hale-Bopp wrote:

I'm not gonna lie, I like waking up in the morning to a bunch of fresh new Yeah's. Feels good.

LOL :D

Edited on by MAN1AC

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

467. Posted:

Untitled

Untitled

Everybody needs to follow whitheart.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

468. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

yeah that's just stupid. i really dislike those games myself but if people have fun with it and want to talk about it on miiverse then just let them do it.

I wanted to do it(the trolling) but when I got there I saw so many troll posts that I felt bad and gave up(though players can filter the thing to only show posts made by those who have the game....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

469. Posted:

i feel like even bad games can be super fun with the ability to post screenshots on miiverse :D

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Gioku

470. Posted:

Untitled
Mario is watching...

Hahaha I'm having too much fun! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

471. Posted:

man, Miiverse is overrun with trolls if you look at all posts instead of looking only at post from people who own the game. O.o I gave up on trolling just from seeing that many trolls! :O yeah I'll stick to communities of games I have(the special communities are boring, especially the Smash Bros. one, it only has people begging for the characters they want to be in the game)

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Hale-Bopp

472. Posted:

Alright, so I came up with some special instructions for saving your Miiverse screenshots as 3D .mpo files. Here's what you do...

1. Using your favorite browser, go to a page on Miiverse that contains one of your screenshots. (example: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqFlMhdzew)

2. Right click on the image and choose "View page source."

3. Scroll down until you see a line with the word "image" in it that looks like this: < meta property="og:image" content="https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzRPIMEcnCO4YAb"/ >

4. Copy and paste the url from that line in a different window.

5. Right click the image and save-as "filename.mpo" by adding the ".mpo" part in manually

6. Voila! You now have a stereoscopic 3DS screenshot on your PC. You can open it up in a program such as Stereo Photo Maker to see both left and right images.

Edited on by Hale-Bopp

NNID: Hale-XF11

Twitter: HaleaciousB

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

473. Posted:

@Hale-Bopp I'm going to be honest with you, don't freak out, but I some how had deja vu of you posting that. o_o

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

474. Posted:

Hale-Bopp wrote:

Alright, so I came up with some special instructions for saving your Miiverse screenshots as 3D .mpo files. Here's what you do...

1. Using your favorite browser, go to a page on Miiverse that contains one of your screenshots. (example: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqFlMhdzew)

2. Right click on the image and choose "View page source."

3. Scroll down until you see a line with the word "image" in it that looks like this: < meta property="og:image" content="https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzRPIMEcnCO4YAb"/ >

4. Copy and paste the url from that line in a different window.

5. Right click the image and save-as "filename.mpo" by adding the ".mpo" part in manually

6. Voila! You now have a stereoscopic 3DS screenshot on your PC. You can open it up in a program such as Stereo Photo Maker to see both left and right images.

"yeah!"

oh wait...

AuthorMessage

Blast

475. Posted:

Wanna hear a sad story? That Hairstyle Community went through something horrible last night. People was trolling and saying incredibly awful stuff. I jumped in and told the original commentator, a girl named Sue, to kill the thread before things got worse. She eventually killed it because it spun out of of control.

Edited on by Blast

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

476. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Wanna hear a sad story? That Hairstyle Community went through something horrible last night. People was trolling and saying incredibly awful stuff. I jumped in and told the original commentator, a girl named Sue, to kill the thread before things got worse. She eventually killed it because it spun out of of control.

that's what I was talking about earlier(kinda) the Miiverse has too many trolls but they are always people that are posting in communities they don't have the games for... that's why I thank Nintendo for allowing to not show posts by people that don't have the game

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Blast

477. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame I hear you. It was terrible. And ACTUALLY... all a person has to do is press, "All Posts" instead of "Player Posts" to start a thread in a community. "Player Posts" is just the default setting.

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

478. Posted:

And now you all understand why I said "buy the game and post there" before.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

479. Posted:

@Morpheel yeah I didn't know there were so many trolls around(maybe I got too much used to NL, almost no trolls here and even the trolls, that don't get banned, are fine because they're funny)

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

480. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

I HATE to be this guy but has anyone looked at the Life with Horses 3D Community? Its terrible with just a few posts... AND MIIVERSE IS A WORLDWIDE THING...

Its not terrible its awesome.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70