3DS Forum

Topic: MiiVerse for 3ds!

Showing 421 to 440 of 675

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

421. Posted:

About the "yeah" competition:

Welcome to MOST of Miiverse :| There's people on the Wii U that post pictures of the same thing every hour to make sure their post gets seen and "yeahed" multiple times.

The Art Academy communty has people posting the progress they've made on their drawing in the past hour. SMH... Miiverse is strictly business, for me. Tell me where the secret is and I'm gone, bro.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

422. Posted:

So I messed aorund with Miiverse for an hour, and I had a really fun time. It allows me to provide helpful little posts or just check out any interesting screenshots. Taking photos is a Smash Bros. pastime of mine so Miiverse is a nice little diversion if I feel like burning some time.

Also, how can I post my screenshots here like how @Gioku shows them?

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

423. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

About the "yeah" competition:

Welcome to MOST of Miiverse :| There's people on the Wii U that post pictures of the same thing every hour to make sure their post gets seen and "yeahed" multiple times.

The Art Academy communty has people posting the progress they've made on their drawing in the past hour. SMH... Miiverse is strictly business, for me. Tell me where the secret is and I'm gone, bro.

It's rare that I give out any Yeah's, unless I really agree with what someone said. I try to simply encourage conversation with my posts because I like hearing the thoughts of the masses. There benefit of having ole Happy as my avatar is that it draws attention, but doesn't really gather too many yeahs. Just be glad "yeah bombing" is essentially dead, that was awful. :|

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

424. Posted:

the yeah contest was fun while it lasted....
now on to draw whatever I feel like, helping people asking for help and hopefully also getting helped if need. that's better than asking for yeahs(plus if I really wanted to win a yeah contest I'd make posts asking for MH4 in the MH3U community, I saw some guys get 10 yeahs in a few minutes doing this)

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

425. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Also, how can I post my screenshots here like how @Gioku shows them?

Search for Marakuto's post in this thread. The process is explained there.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Warruz

426. Posted:

I did my bit and captured the Objection pose.
Untitled
Now if they could just add DKC3D so i can ask where puzzles pieces are.

Check out my Video Game Podcast / Website - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter: Warruz

AuthorMessage

Hale-Bopp

427. Posted:

I'm not gonna lie, I like waking up in the morning to a bunch of fresh new Yeah's. Feels good.

Looks like they added some more communities, including some games that were released today.

edit: They really need to add a search function.

Edited on by Hale-Bopp

NNID: Hale-XF11

Twitter: HaleaciousB

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

428. Posted:

Hale-Bopp wrote:

I'm not gonna lie, I like waking up in the morning to a bunch of fresh new Yeah's. Feels good.

Looks like they added some more communities, including some games that were released today.

edit: They really need to add a search function.

new communities!?!?!? when?(I'm going to check now! XD

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Blast

429. Posted:

LOL the new 3DS Miiverse community number when from 14 to 19. I still think its funny and sad how a Skylanders community gets created before a Fire Emblem: Awakening, Kingdom Hearts, and others would have huge fanbases.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

430. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

LOL the new 3DS Miiverse community number when from 14 to 19. I still think its funny and sad how a Skylanders community gets created before a Fire Emblem: Awakening, Kingdom Hearts, and others would have huge fanbases.

yeah I got disappointed when I saw the new communities....

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

431. Posted:

It's easy, Skylanders Swap Force is newer and more profitable than Fire Emblem and Kingdom Hearts. They probably also paid to get that community created and since it's from a good third party, they get priority.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Gioku

432. Posted:

What the actual f***. New communities are:

• Ecco the Dolphin 3D
  • Jump Trials Supreme
  • My Style Studio Hair Salon
  • 3D Galaxy Force II
  • Life With Horses 3D

I've never heard of any of these games! Only thing I can think of is that they payed extra or something to get their communities up first... but really? :O

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Svaethier

433. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

What the actual f***. New communities are:

• Ecco the Dolphin 3D
  • Jump Trials Supreme
  • My Style Studio Hair Salon
  • 3D Galaxy Force II
  • Life With Horses 3D

I've never heard of any of these games! Only thing I can think of is that they payed extra or something to get their communities up first... but really? :O

New games that'll be popular with girls ages 5 and up that like that kind of game I guess, so they chose to make communities for them :/

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

AuthorMessage

mystman12

434. Posted:

They made those new communities for the new games coming out today, and that's how it's going to be from now on, but I don't understand why they didn't add communities for some of the older games too.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Gioku

435. Posted:

@mystman12: So those are all new games? I see... but they have quite the backlog built up of games that deserve communities first, though... :|

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Svaethier

436. Posted:

Nintendo probably thinks making communities for older games would be a waste of their time coding and writing the communities into the Miiverse app >.>

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

437. Posted:

Svaethier wrote:

Nintendo probably thinks making communities for older games would be a waste of their time coding and writing the communities into the Miiverse app >.>

so why SM3DL got a community?

TROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Blast

438. Posted:

If you're a long term 3DS owner like me then you would agree that... The "classic" 3DS games that help generate the fanbase like Street Fighter IV, Dead or Alive, Tekken, Resident Evil: Revelations, both Harvest Moon games, and others DESERVE THEIR OWN COMMUNITY.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Svaethier

439. Posted:

[quote=Svaethier]

GuSilverFlame wrote:

so why SM3DL got a community?

TROOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

</blockquote>

Well SM3DL is still considered a 'New' Game really, you don't think Nintendo would have put games that were months old up as the first communities now did you?

@Blastoise-san Yes I agree they do, but Nintendo won't put them up as communities since they've been old, they'll focus on getting people interested in the games that aren't that old or are still popular and the new ones going to come out soon, what they should do is put them up as a series like a 'Resident Evil' community since there could be more future Res Evil games that'll hit the 3Ds community :/

Edited on by Svaethier

AuthorMessage

Gioku

440. Posted:

@Svaethier: Except for... there's many games newer than SM3DL that don't have communities... cough*Kid Icarus Uprising*cough
And what about Virtual Console? Or eShop Games (like Pushmo)?

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery