3DS Forum

Topic: MiiVerse for 3ds!

Showing 381 to 400 of 676

AuthorMessage

mystman12

381. Posted:

This is my most yeahed post, with 8 yeahs: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYnZ7LB-Mg The Animal Crossing Community is definitely my favorite. That game was made for Miiverse! Btw, why aren't links showing as clickable links anymore? I have to copy/paste them into the address bar now.

Edited on by mystman12

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Gioku

382. Posted:

Cheesebiscuits! My drawings sure are popular! :O
My first one has 18 at the time of writing, and this one just got 10 in two minutes! :O
Untitled
...I need to keep drawing stuff, apparently! :D

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

mystman12

383. Posted:

"YEAH" A GOODRA DRAWING!

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

Gioku

384. Posted:

Hey @TeeJay I just posted a new record for you to try to beat:
Untitled
Didn't know if you saw it yet. ;)
Anyone else feel free to challenge it too! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

385. Posted:

At the time of posting I saw on Miiverse that you already went to bed, but I shaved 2 seconds off your record. Posted it as a reply. n_n

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

DaveGX

386. Posted:

So, not sure whether or not this has been posted here of I've said it here or not, but now that Miiverse is official on both 3DS and Wii U, I'm still thinking maybe somewhere in the future Miiverse could use some color, drawing-wise, but not like how SwapNote only let you use 1 color at a time. yeah, i realize there are already drawing apps out there,this is a community. And not that tons of the black and white drawings aren't cool, I just feel more color in drawings could be a nice, optional change.

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

387. Posted:

Colors aren't going to be added to Miiverse. They leave that sort of ability up to paid software like Art Academy. All they got to do is add Art Academy for 3DS onto Miiverse and drawings will make their way onto Miiverse.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

388. Posted:

Adding colors to hand drawn messages would make them significantly heavier too.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

nintendork666

389. Posted:

Here are my first 2 posts.

This first Pokemon X one didn't generate any response...

Untitled

The second one I posted on the SSB Community got 10 Yeah!'s almost instantly.

Untitled

Just thought I'd share 'em on here. NNID is in my sig if anyone wants to add me as a friend or something.

Edited on by nintendork666

my collection

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9002-5275 | Nintendo Network ID: Ndork666

AuthorMessage

RR529

390. Posted:

I probably won't use it much until they make communities for a majority of the games I own, but I will follow the Smash Bros image of the day.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

MF_MaxiMillion

391. Posted:

I know the purpose of bringing Miiverse to 3DS is to promote the Wii U in some way, but now I have almost no reason to buy one. Miiverse on 3DS is amazing!

Love my 3DS, Fighting games and Zombies. Enuff' said.
Check out my website for reviews! MaxiMillion Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Dream Address: 6200-2457-2458),
Want Soul Calibur 2 HD Online for Wii U? Support it here!

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6242-9163 | Twitter: MF_MaxiMillion

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

392. Posted:

My most yeahed 3DS Miiverse post so far is a question I asked in the Mario Kart 7 community about what Mario Kart 7 tracks people wanted to see return in Mario Kart 8 and that Music Park and Piranha Plant Slide were already confirmed to return. As of right now it got 13 yeahs and 8 comments.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Gioku

393. Posted:

This is my favorite drawing I've done so far:
Untitled
Only got 12 yeahs, even though it was my favorite, lol. My other, more sketchy Pokémon drawings got 15 and 18 yeahs, respectively... huh. :P

Also, I posted my Mario Kart 7 Online records, and apparently impressed a few people:
Untitled
I dunno about you guys, but... I'm having tons of fun right now, haha! :D

Got me to start playing SM3DL again, for one thing ( I'm gonna take down that record of yours @TeeJay! Mark my words! :D)!

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

394. Posted:

So far my record is 15 yeahs in 37 minutes

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

395. Posted:

Lohe wrote:

Hello

Do you use the report function in miiverse? For example if someone posted their FC or bad language appeared? I do, because I dont want to see the same fate of letterbox in miiverse if there are a few people breaking the miiverse rules.

Sure, but havnt seen such things yet. Of course I dont want it to go throught what letterbox did

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

396. Posted:

MF_MaxiMillion wrote:

I know the purpose of bringing Miiverse to 3DS is to promote the Wii U in some way, but now I have almost no reason to buy one. Miiverse on 3DS is amazing!

I actually think its to build a strong online community. and free promotion for games some ppl might not have known about.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

Hale-Bopp

397. Posted:

One good reason they need to get more communities up fast is that everyone is currently stuck hanging out in the same few communities and because of that, the posts move really fast. As soon as you make a post in the MK7 community, for instance, your post gets buried about 2 pages in very quickly, never to be seen by anyone again. If there were more communities, then everyone would be a bit more spread out and all our posts wouldn't disappear so quickly.

NNID: Hale-XF11

Twitter: HaleaciousB

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

398. Posted:

They're probably adding more as we speak. It seems odd to have a Virtual Console section with no communities

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Blast

399. Posted:

I find it really funny how there is a freaking SKYLANDERS and SCRIBBENAUGHTS community in 3DS Miiverse BEFORE A Fire Emblem Community or even a Kid Icarus: Uprising Community.
That makes no sense to me.
Nintendo should've had all their first party and popular 3rd party Communities ALREADY READY when Miiverse launched.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

400. Posted:

Lohe wrote:

Hello

Do you use the report function in miiverse? For example if someone posted their FC or bad language appeared? I do, because I dont want to see the same fate of letterbox in miiverse if there are a few people breaking the miiverse rules.

I've honestly never used it. Its not a big deal to me so I just skip over the post.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64