Forums

Topic: MiiVerse for 3ds!

Posts 361 to 380 of 675

Joeynator3000

Is this a Chrome thing or something? I can't save the screenshots I uploaded onto Miiverse anymore... :/

If anyone wants to save it for me...>.>

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Mizore it might be a chrome thing I can't do that either....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Joeynator3000

Great...and Firefox was causing me problems too....and Internet explorer....eh, no one cares about that anymore, lol

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Marakuto

@Mizore @GuSilverFlame Copy-pasta I did before (Note: I don't know if it works on Firefox because I no longer have it installed):
You can only do it on Firefox and Google Chrome by using Inspect element to get the screenshot and select "<div class="screenshot-container">...</div>" double click the code and go to the 2nd line after before to get the image link and click on it and open into a new tab and there you have it! You can now save images that aren't normally selectable on Miiverse and other websites. If the html code doesn't appear to be the same or doesn't work, you could try to see if there is another method. :L

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

Marakuto

@Gioku I'm getting into the habit of drawing pictures now Miiverse despite having Colors 3D & Gamenote.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

Meowpheel

Marakuto wrote:

This might be the only social network that I might not abandon/delete my account since it's due to it being a gaming community one. Same could be said for PSN.

Considering that by deleting these accounts you lose alll your digital content, I wouldn't either.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Svaethier

It's fun drawing on the Miiverse, we need a Resident evil community on the Miiverse ^.^

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

Joeynator3000

Marakuto wrote:

@Mizore @GuSilverFlame Copy-pasta I did before (Note: I don't know if it works on Firefox because I no longer have it installed):
You can only do it on Firefox and Google Chrome by using Inspect element to get the screenshot and select "<div class="screenshot-container">...</div>" double click the code and go to the 2nd line after before to get the image link and click on it and open into a new tab and there you have it! You can now save images that aren't normally selectable on Miiverse and other websites. If the html code doesn't appear to be the same or doesn't work, you could try to see if there is another method. :L

Awesome, is it just me or does the image seem a bit smaller than it should be? xD

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Anyways...someone should totally make a Mario avatar out of the screenshot. x3
Untitled

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Gioku

Got a really awesome action shot from Mario & Luigi Dream Team:
Untitled
I love being able to take screenshots from these games, holy crap!
If I could just take screenshots of Pokémon Y too, the world would be perfect, lol.

Next I'm gonna be posting my SM3DL speedrun times as promised~ get ready, guys!

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Joeynator3000

Now all Nintendo needs to do is gameplay recording.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Nuuuu, I want it nao! x3

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!

Twitter:

Svaethier

There's alot Nintendo could do for their next system updates really, just got to wait to see what's in store for our next update

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

Jstar269

Gioku wrote:

Got a really awesome action shot from Mario & Luigi Dream Team:
Untitled
I love being able to take screenshots from these games, holy crap!
If I could just take screenshots of Pokémon Y too, the world would be perfect, lol.

Next I'm gonna be posting my SM3DL speedrun times as promised~ get ready, guys!

Can you beat 32 seconds on Stage 1-1?

Hi.

Nintendo Network ID: Jstar269 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic