Forums

Topic: MiiVerse for 3ds!

Posts 321 to 340 of 675

Captain_Toad

@Gioku Dang it Gioku! That was a 3D world spoiler!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Blast

@TeeJay Your 3DS also notifies you when someone says "yeah" to a comment you make.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Detective_TeeJay

Edited my last post but it got buried. Bluh. In any case I'm gonna start following you NL people. Gioku I already started following you.

Edited on by Detective_TeeJay

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Detective_TeeJay

Yay for mutual follows~

Blast

@DestinyMan Yeah, its hard for me too. But have you seen some of the amazing drawings that people have managed to make in 3DS Miiverse???? I am incredibly impressed from some drawings I've seen. The Animal Crossing New Leaf Community and Pokemon X/Y is filled with awesome drawings!

Master of the Hype Train

Gioku

OK so now I'm gonna attempt to draw something cool in MiiVerse just to see if it's harder than other things I've used to draw on 3DS... but yeah, I'm used to drawing on the tiny 3DS Screen, so I probably won't have too much trouble...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Detective_TeeJay

I've had lots of practice drawing on the 3DS with Colors 3D, but the thing with me is I can only actually draw one subject. I'm useless at drawing anything outside my fandom.

Svaethier

Follow me on Miiverse
My username is: svaethier

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

Blast

The Legend of Zelda Community is FULL of gorgeous pictures. I ran into a beautiful drawing of Zelda and I was like, "WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Master of the Hype Train

Hale-Bopp

haha, that number went up pretty quick, thanks guys!

NNID: Hale-XF11

Twitter:

Svaethier
My Yeah record is only 2 so far since I don't have any games that I can post screenshots to any community so far ^.^;

My FC: 5429-8192-8959

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic