Topic: MiiVerse for 3ds!

Showing 281 to 300 of 675

AuthorMessage

Blast

281. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

WesCash wrote:

Reala wrote:

I'm guessing I'm very much in the minority here, but after having a look at miiverse on 3DS I really don't see what all the fuss is about, but then I've never been a fan of social media sites to begin with and that seems to be what miiverse is, a scribbley twitter as far as I can tell unless I'm over looking something here.

Yeah, it seems to mainly consist of 10 year olds posting non sequiturs and mediocre drawings. Not exactly useful or enthralling stuff.
But I'm probably not the target age range, especially since the install procedure began with a box reading "Hey kids!" or something of the sort.

yeah.... though I liked the miiverse(I'm 19 years old) it seems that the target are the kids.... I got sick of seeing so many "use parental control for your kids" in every step when I was making my NNID.....

I'm 19 years old, too. OF COURSE you're gonna see that "use parental control for your kids" thing over and over because after the death of Swapnote... We don't want anybody to kill Miiverse.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

282. Posted:

ok now I'm disappointed, the only game I have that can take screenshots is Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.... not even Fire Emblem Awakening or Kid Icarus Uprising... :(

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Blast

283. Posted:

Jstar269 wrote:

This update is so awesome, I recorded a "first look" video just because.
Also, has anyone tried the StreetPass Mii Plaza update yet? I tried a while back, but it kept giving me an error code. Searching it said eShop servers are down.
Which also reminds me, anyone tried out the eShop? Is it any different?

@Jstar269 Eshop is sorta different. Its much faster than before and I think the loading icon for categories has changed. I also downloaded the StreetPass Mii Plaza update with no problems. All it did was prolly sync with Nintendo Network ID.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

284. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Also, is it possible to search for users while I'm on PC? I don't have my 3DS with me atm but I'd like to follow some people.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

285. Posted:

It does seem odd how some games are excluded from the screenshot, but I imagine a simple patch could fix this

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

286. Posted:

@DarkwingLz I sure hope so...

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Hale-Bopp

287. Posted:

We definitely need a lot more 3DS communities, especially for indie games. It just doesn't quite feel like a complete experience yet.

NNID: Hale-XF11

Twitter: HaleaciousB

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

288. Posted:

Except that it seems like it holds the blue on line on a bit longer before its turns off, miiverse is realy neat!

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

289. Posted:

in the end I can't do much on miiverse. but I'm enjoying what I can do(and the MH3U community is awesome! XD)

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

PokeNas

290. Posted:

I actually think this is awesome! mostly because of the ability to share the in game screenshots and my sketching art! Follow me ( PokeNas )

3DS friend code:2320-6191-2374
PSN ID: PokeNas
Miiverse: PokeNas
Steam ID: PokeNas

Nintendo Network ID: PokeNas | Twitter: PokeNas

AuthorMessage

mystman12

291. Posted:

I just read an update on Miiverse and they say that they will be adding more communities a little at a time, so I think most games will get communities eventually.

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

WesCash

292. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

I'm 19 years old, too. OF COURSE you're gonna see that "use parental control for your kids" thing over and over because after the death of Swapnote... We don't want anybody to kill Miiverse.

This brings up an interesting point. What exactly is preventing people from doing the same thing on miiverse that was done with swapnote? If I was so inclined, couldn't I go posting and drawing crude things all over miiverse?

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

293. Posted:

Natsume told me through twitter that they are planning comunities for at least two of their games, but they can't announce anything yet.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Jampie

294. Posted:

WesCash wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

This brings up an interesting point. What exactly is preventing people from doing the same thing on miiverse that was done with swapnote? If I was so inclined, couldn't I go posting and drawing crude things all over miiverse?

Mods. I don't think there were mods for Swapnote, but there is for MiiVerse. The mods can delete posts, send warnings, and ban people from using MiiVerse.

Edited on by Jampie

MiiverseBackloggeryColors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5300-2300-1028 ☆ 4200-4134-8664

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0320-5871 | Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter: jampielynn

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

295. Posted:

9 yeahs for one post :D new personal record!
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAABUaW3-zyk_A

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Blast

296. Posted:

@6ch6ris6 LOL nice!!! :D

AuthorMessage

Gioku

297. Posted:

@6ch6ris6: BOOM! Now you've got 10. ;)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

298. Posted:

I just followed

@gioku
@Blastoise-san
@6ch6ris6

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

299. Posted:

@DarkwingLz

It seems to only be games with commutines that have the screenshot function.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

300. Posted:

Miiverse works really well on 3DS which was a pleasant surprise, also now I have a place to post my SM3DL course times directly from my 3DS. :)

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94