3DS Forum

Topic: MiiVerse for 3ds!

Showing 221 to 240 of 675

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

221. Posted:

I... don't get it...

What's this for? Is it just for posting screenshots and commenting on games?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

222. Posted:

I got this downloaded long ago and I'm loving it! The only thing that it yet needs is a Kid Icarus Uprising community, should be coming very soon. I've posted several screenshots with posts and was also delighted to see that you could draw on it too.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

223. Posted:

Jollykarp wrote:

I... don't get it...

Kinda like a general discussion board for a certain game, post screens, discuss, ask for help, whatever. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

mystman12

224. Posted:

Why on earth can't we post screenshots for Pokemon X and Y? I'd love to be able to post screenshots. :(

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

225. Posted:

The only communities for games I own are Mario Kart 7 and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

I'm hoping for these communities soon:

Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mario Tennis Open
Mario & Sonic London 2012
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]
Sonic Generations
Project X Zone

The first 3 are guaranteed, but the others are ones I'd like to see and have a lot of fun on Miiverse with. (Particularly KH3D, with it's TWEWY references throughout Traverse Town.)

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, RAYMAN

"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Greatest Work of Fiction ever made

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

ShadowLugia

226. Posted:

Jollykarp wrote:

I... don't get it...

Google is your friend.... Only joking, you also get to add people as friends on their as well.

Friend Code = 4098 - 2313 - 4036
Nintendo Network ID = DarkRayquaza

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

227. Posted:

mystman12 wrote:

Why on earth can't we post screenshots for Pokemon X and Y? I'd love to be able to post screenshots. :(

Ugh, I don't get it, why are screenshots disabled for some games to begin with? T.T

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

228. Posted:

I'm not sure how much I'll ever actually use it, but it's neat that it's finally up.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

229. Posted:

Jollykarp wrote:

I... don't get it...

Pretty much.
There's also announcements made via Miiverse and a lot of gamers post there if they need help with a game.

I didn't "get it" either and rarely used Miiverse when I 1st got my Wii U. Stopping my game to post online about it was weird to me..but I started going on there more frequently a few weeks ago and its pretty addicting.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

Blast

230. Posted:

Jollykarp wrote:

I... don't get it...

@Jollykarp 3DS Miiverse also provides a way for friends to talk to each other instantly via messaging. I was chatting with my friend via 3DS Miiverse. Since Swapnote died... wipes away tears 3DS Miiverse has replaced it. I can finally keep in contact with my 3DS friends!
Miiverse also gives a feeling of community and closure from other people in the world who enjoy the same games you do.
I'm already addicted to 3DS Miiverse :D

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

skywake

231. Posted:

Jollykarp wrote:

I... don't get it...

As well as what everyone else has said it's also useful for the same reasons a forum is useful for games more generally. You get to see what people think of a game before you buy it and get a look at screenshots. You get to sometimes interact with developers particularly with some of the smaller independent titles. You also get to ask for help if you're stuck on a particular point. Then there's the fan art that people produce which is probably the best thing about the whole service.

You can even do things like follow people you're interested in. So you can see what friends are playing or talking about or you can just find some good artists and see what they produce. You can also follow developers like Masahiro Sakurai and get updates on the games they're making. Basically all of the things.

Edited on by skywake

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

232. Posted:

That's interesting then! I'll probably forget about it since it's tucked so neatly into the corner and that, but it's nice to have the functionality. Although @Blastoise-san I thought they removed 3DS instant messaging and friend adding?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Alpha2797

233. Posted:

I have yet to update my 3DS. I'll do it in the morning, but I'm curious, how does it work? Let me rephase this, can Miiverse be used in-game? I know what Miiverse is.

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1714-7175 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

234. Posted:

Yes, it is a system app. Like the web browser, game notes and the friend list.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

renaryuugufan92

235. Posted:

OdnetninAges wrote:

The only communities for games I own are Mario Kart 7 and Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

I'm hoping for these communities soon:

Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Mario Tennis Open
Mario & Sonic London 2012
Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]
Sonic Generations
Project X Zone

The first 3 are guaranteed, but the others are ones I'd like to see and have a lot of fun on Miiverse with. (Particularly KH3D, with it's TWEWY references throughout Traverse Town.)

they have communities for every game i own as well....almost
missing Resident Evil Revelations, Style Savvy, and Ocarina of Time 3D.

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: Nick kun13 | Steam: Nick_kun13
Console history 1998 - today: N64 & PS1, GCN & PS2, Wii & 360, Wii U & XBONE
Handheld history 1999 - today: GBC, GBA SP, original DS, 3DS, 3DS XL

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874 | Nintendo Network ID: Nick-kun13

AuthorMessage

ToxieDogg

236. Posted:

Installed Miiverse on my 3DS just fine but it keeps telling me there's an update for Mii Plaza as well? Whenever I try to do the Mii Plaza update I'm getting an error code saying my 3DS can't connect to the internet...weird stuff. I'll try again later.

3DS Miiverse seems pretty cool so far :)

You have no chance to survive, make your time!

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

237. Posted:

Besides Kid Icarus Uprising, I'd also like to see communities for Ocarina of Time 3D, Star Fox 64 3D, Mario & Sonic 2012, Mario Tennis Open, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion, and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. Those are all games I own. The Nintendo games are a given, but the non-Nintendo ones might take a while.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

shaneoh

238. Posted:

ToxieDogg wrote:

Installed Miiverse on my 3DS just fine but it keeps telling me there's an update for Mii Plaza as well? Whenever I try to do the Mii Plaza update I'm getting an error code saying my 3DS can't connect to the internet...weird stuff. I'll try again later.

Getting that too. Also loose connection to the net whenever I stick the 3ds in sleep mode, so no relay hits for me either :(. Apparently there are server issues

shaneoh

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

239. Posted:

damn i dont know what name to choose for my ID. and i am not sure what email i should go with. is that important? should it be the email i use for club nintendo aswell?

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Warruz

240. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

damn i dont know what name to choose for my ID. and i am not sure what email i should go with. is that important? should it be the email i use for club nintendo aswell?

Just use your most prominent email, you can change the club nintendo email to w/e you want. Its just the start of moving everything together so use the email you use the most so it will all fall under there over time.

Check out my Video Game Podcast / Website - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter: Warruz