3DS Forum

Topic: MiiVerse for 3ds!

Showing 201 to 220 of 675

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

201. Posted:

Oooh, so it's up, huh? Which games can upload screenshots? o.o (other than 3D Land, lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Blast

202. Posted:

@Mizore ALL GAMES CAN. Just start a game up, then press the Home button when you see something you like as you're playing, then press the Miiverse Icon and you can load from the top and lower screen!!! :D

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

MF_MaxiMillion

203. Posted:

I'm seeing loads of 3D screenshots in some posts. How do we take them, again?

Edit: Nevermind. I thought I was playing Bravely Default but I forgot it closed due to the update. :-p

Edited on by MF_MaxiMillion

Love my 3DS, Fighting games and Zombies. Enuff' said.
Check out my website for reviews! MaxiMillion Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Dream Address: 6200-2457-2458),
Want Soul Calibur 2 HD Online for Wii U? Support it here!

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6242-9163 | Twitter: MF_MaxiMillion

AuthorMessage

Hale-Bopp

204. Posted:

Wow, Miiverse is actually kind of addicting. I can see myself posting screenshots often.

edit: one of my Sonic Lost World posts: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlBqVZUUw

Edited on by Hale-Bopp

NNID: Hale-XF11

Twitter: HaleaciousB

AuthorMessage

9th_Sage

205. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

I have a question about the eShop account. I have an Ambassador account on this 3DS, but I don't have every Ambassador game downloaded. If I link my Miiverse account to my 3DS(which deletes the 3DS account, apparently), will I still be able to download the Ambassador games on this 3DS later? I don't have the space to store them on my current SD card, otherwise I'd just download them now.

What makes you think it'll delete your current 3DS stuff? It won't, I assure you. You don't have to worry about it, you can still download them.

Edited on by 9th_Sage

9th_Sage

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

206. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

@Mizore ALL GAMES CAN. Just start a game up, then press the Home button when you see something you like as you're playing, then press the Miiverse Icon and you can load from the top and lower screen!!! :D

Just making sure, since some of them on Wii U doesn't support it. (Monster Hunter 3U)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Blast

207. Posted:

@Mizore Hmmm... interesting. Lol

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

208. Posted:

"If you want to use miiverse or download free software from the eshop you just need to link the system with a NNID, btw you will be unable to use the eshop of other countries ever again, your data will be locked forever to that id and you will lose all the funds not in your local eShop. Oh, and it's final and you won't be able to change it never ever in never :3 Have a nice day!"

Thanks, nintendo.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Blast

209. Posted:

3DS Miiverse is incredibly addicting... I LUV THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

210. Posted:

Darn, can't find MH4's Miiverse so I can bug Japan to localize that game. x3

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

211. Posted:

9th_Sage wrote:

What makes you think it'll delete your current 3DS stuff? It won't, I assure you. You don't have to worry about it, you can still download them.

I haven't downloaded every Ambassador game yet, and I was wondering, if I liked my Miiverse account can I still download the ones I haven't gotten yet later.
Then again, I just reread it, and you're right... It says "Any existing Nintendo eShop activity and remaining funds on your system will be added to those of your Nintendo Network ID and saved to the ID from now on."
The part I'm concerned about though, goes like this: "If you continue, the funds from this system's Nintendo eShop account will be added to your Nintendo Network ID and this system's Nintendo eShop account will be deleted.". Would the non-downloaded Ambassador games transfer as "existing activity" onto my Miiverse account or be deleted since I haven't downloaded them and they're part of the 3DS' account? Seems like the former, but better safe than sorry and there's no other way to get most of those titles onto a 3DS.

I still need to back up my SD card anyway so I'll just wait for that, because I haven't done that for over a year, though it's gonna take ages to copy to a larger SD card(my only computer with an SD slot is SLOW, would take about forty minutes to copy)... Still, would be nice if anyone has a conclusive, tested answer to this.

Edited on by Drawdler

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

212. Posted:

my miiverse add me
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/shingi70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

RR529

213. Posted:

They don't have pages for that many games yet.

Out of all the pages they have, I only have SM3DL & MK7. I'm sure they'll eventually set up pages for games like FE:A, OoT3D, & KI:U since they're first party, but I hope they eventually get around to adding pages for DOAD, TotA, & AC:AHL as well.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

214. Posted:

Most third parties will obviously need to get pages to their own games by themselves, too.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

tripunktoj

215. Posted:

Morpheel wrote:

"If you want to use miiverse or download free software from the eshop you just need to link the system with a NNID, btw you will be unable to use the eshop of other countries ever again, your data will be locked forever to that id and you will lose all the funds not in your local eShop. Oh, and it's final and you won't be able to change it never ever in never :3 Have a nice day!"

Thanks, nintendo.

So, after linking NNID... cant you just go to system settings, change region and access eShop on other country? @anyone
EDIT. Or some way to temporarily log out of the NNID so you can enter other countries eshops? (haven't updated yet)

Edited on by tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj | Twitter: tripunktoj

AuthorMessage

Blast

216. Posted:

@shingi70 Just added you via 3DS Miiverse. My Mii is Morris!

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

217. Posted:

Yeah, turns out Monster Hunter 3U on the 3DS doesn't do screenshots either. T.T

AuthorMessage

MAN1AC

218. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

They don't have pages for that many games yet.

Out of all the pages they have, I only have SM3DL & MK7. I'm sure they'll eventually set up pages for games like*FE:A*, OoT3D, & KI:U since they're first party, but I hope they eventually get around to adding pages for DOAD, TotA, & AC:AHL as well.

No Kid Icarus is a bummer. Hopefully they add it soon.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

219. Posted:

Love that they've finally added this to the 3DS! :D

Miiverse felt like somewhat of a wasted opportunity on WiiU alone. Due to the low user base. It's going to be fun to see how the service evolves with all the 3DS users joining in.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

ShadowLugia

220. Posted:

Yes I finally got this cannot wait to get stuck into it! Untitled

Friend Code = 4098 - 2313 - 4036
Nintendo Network ID = DarkRayquaza